Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,152 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Man Caught Having Sex With Goat, Escapes Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Having Sex With Goat, Escapes Death (558 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex With Goat, Escapes Death by kantin: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2016
The Kenyan boda boda operator (Boda boda are motorcycle taxis commonly found in East Africa) was caught right in the act in Kabuchai constituency, Bungoma County of Kenya. All thanks to the prompt intervention of the police, he would have been lynched to death.
Gabrielle Simiyu was caught having sex with a goat on Friday night, November 4.
Richard Wanyonyi, who is the owner of the goat revealed that he caught the 26-year-old man red-handed having sex with his goat at his Nangwe village home after hearing bleating from the goats but he escaped.
“I heard the goats bleating when I was sleeping and decided to go and find out why. It was dark so I took my time and when I reached there I saw someone jump and go to the cow shed but he forgot his shoes,” said Richard Wanyonyi.
Wanyonyi said he spoke to boda boda operators who worked with Simiyu at a nearby stage and was informed that the shoes belonged to him. Wanyoni also claims that Simiyu confessed to him he had sex with the animal since women rejected him. https://www.naij.com/1037533-man-goat-happens-photo-video.

(1) (Reply)

Ade Is Better Than My Husband / The Love Call / Ladies!! Would You Allow Sponsored Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.