Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending (14542 Views)

Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Senators, Reps Lament Cash Crunch In N’assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by sanpipita(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is all lies and an attempt to deceive nigerians, check the salaries and allowances of these senators you will know they are balling, they just want to hoodwink nigerians who want to occupy nass
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by MrEverest(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rubbish. What These guys call hardship is what an average Nigerian would call afluence!
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by muyibaba222(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bloody liers. The only difference between now and then is the "Ghana-must-go" from the presidency (to promote bills) that is not coming again.
They still get thesame allowances, they only want to justify their pays.
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by logicab: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
shocked
They are not even scared to say such nonsense.
My exact thought. They are making implicating statements.
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by drnoel: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
omenka:
Got an idea.. How about they just stepped down, maybe completely suspend the useless NASS since it appears there isn't much to steal these days??

As attractive as that idea is, but if the whole NASS is suspended an incompetent man like Bubu who has no idea of what he is doing there and has no business there would automatically be a Dictator. Nigeria has had enof of Dictators.
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by doubleportion: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
gentlelarry:
I said it before and I will say it again, until they beg people in Nigeria to come and run for public offices and they will say No! Then we are not there yet.

BTW
If u are in Lagos and you are interested in learning CCTV and Video Camera Installation, Cosmetology Skin treatment and make up, Event Management and bridal service. While u also earn Start up income of 300K or more after training? You should definitely buzz me up! *Note* training is just once a week. Help others by telling them about this great opportunity. Check out my signature for my contact.

How do we participate?
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by Wolfbrother(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
i hope this is not why buhari wants to borrow 10 billion and finish the future for us sad
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by Charly68: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
They won't be able to recoup their money as God liveth . Who asked them to waste their money for election.
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by tyrone07(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thunder fire una left Yansh!!!!
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by roolnaado(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
They are liars! they have recouped and over recouped their investment. The revelation by Hon Jubrin should be an eye opener.

Before you believe them, ask them How they spend their 120Billion Naira annual budget?

Ask them how many billions they inserted in padded budget?

Ask them How much they received as kickbacks from Ministers and other parastatal heads.

Bloody Liars!

That's APC style, steal and lie to others there is nothing.

Lying Liars
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by Cityguy: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thieving liars. I don't believe them one bit. I even pray what they are saying becomes lot of those who want to go there to steal our wealth. They are just fronting this to preempt EFCC's, DSS's invasion of their financial wareheheheehhouses.
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by gentlelarry(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
doubleportion:

How do we participate?
check my profile *Signature* and add me we pick it from there
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by ifyalways(f): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
They are liars! they have recouped and over recouped their investment. The revelation by Hon Jubrin should be an eye opener.

Before you believe them, ask them How they spend their 120Billion Naira annual budget?

Ask them how many billions they inserted in padded budget?

Ask them How much they received as kickbacks from Ministers and other parastatal heads.

Bloody Liars!
smiley
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by mikolo80: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
teemy:
i remember a chieftain saying the 27million presidential form distinguishes the men from the boys. such spiking of fees limits those that would have selflessly wanted to serve their country but cannot afford such high amounts. limitation is expedient
if you can't raise 27 million you can't solve Nigeria's problem
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by mikolo80: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
amuijiji:
Spending 1 billion to campaign Abeg nah World president election

No wonder we end up with Thieves as senators nd legislooters...
una wen de demand rice before voting or attending rally nko. You think your votes come cheap
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by teemy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
mikolo80:
i get your point but considering the 27m raised by the current president was via loan and that method is currently used to raise $29 billion.
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by teemy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
mikolo80:
considering the outcry against taking that loan it seems his decision is not so popular. i hope it undergoes public debate.
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by amuijiji: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
mikolo80:
una wen de demand rice before voting or attending rally nko. You think your votes come cheap

Re u that cheap to be thinking this way Unfortunately I can't go rallying for one politicians except u re BLOOD..
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by mikolo80: 2:35am On Nov 08, 2016
amuijiji:

Re u that cheap to be thinking this way Unfortunately I can't go rallying for one politicians except u re BLOOD..
cheap ke MP realistic.
who cares about you the insignificant middle class. 42 million of you refused to vote and let 28 million hungry people to decide. Una go de dia de beat chest say una no perform civic duty unless na your family. Who lose?
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by mikolo80: 2:37am On Nov 08, 2016
teemy:
considering the outcry against taking that loan it seems his decision is not so popular. i hope it undergoes public debate.
damned if you do, damned if you don't
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by mikolo80: 2:38am On Nov 08, 2016
teemy:
i get your point but considering the 27m raised by the current president was via loan and that method is currently used to raise $29 billion.
nobody said fixing Nigeria would be easy
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by Excuzeme: 5:36am On Nov 08, 2016
9jatriot:
Did I just read that it is no longer profitable to be a senator or house of rep under Buhari or did my eyes just play me a trick?

We will not realize the good God has given us in terms of Buhari (partly due to the 'hard phase" of the cycle and hunger in the land), until the man leaves office or passes-on.

These Criminals in the Senate see it as a place of looting, hence the Budget padding and other sleazes they perpetuate on a daily basis. No wonder they are tampering with the EFCC Act and that of other graft agencies. Oloriburuku pfeapfle angry angry

I hope they all go bankrupt in no time.
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by teemy(m): 7:19am On Nov 08, 2016
mikolo80:
nobody said fixing Nigeria would be easy
since 2014 i have always said the winner of the 2015 elections would have to get used to headaches considering we wasted our years of plenty and now years of ...
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by amuijiji: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2016
mikolo80:
cheap ke MP realistic.
who cares about you the insignificant middle class. 42 million of you refused to vote and let 28 million hungry people to decide. Una go de dia de beat chest say una no perform civic duty unless na your family. Who lose?

You the patriotic one, what ve u gained
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by mikolo80: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
teemy:
since 2014 i have always said the winner of the 2015 elections would have to get used to headaches considering we wasted our years of plenty and now years of ...
it's a pity his only plan was anti corruption, he believed that once you fight corruption every other Ting will fall into place. Alas corruption is fighting back and they have more resources than govt due to 50 years of unbridled looting. And unfortunately he doesn't want to listen to plan B
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by teemy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
@mikolo80 i like the dino melaye plan of 6 months amnesty where they drop their loot, become state witnesses against those that don't and a ban from future politics. that would have made it easier to fight the remaining limited stubborn ones.
Re: Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending by mikolo80: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
teemy:
@mikolo80 i like the dino melaye plan of 6 months amnesty where they drop their loot, become state witnesses against those that don't and a ban from future politics. that would have made it easier to fight the remaining limited stubborn ones.
hopefully baba will listen and realise that the thieves will get away with it but it will be better for Nigeria. Sometimes you let small fish go for bigger one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malabu Scandal: AGF Writes Buhari, Wants Trial Of Adoke, Diezani, Others Stopped / Senate Wants Tariff On Alcohol, Tobacco Suspended / Amnesty’s Support For IPOB, Militants Suspicious, Says Tsav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.