Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (31171 Views)

Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by ceometromedia: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2016
The 7 military personnel who will be buried today at the National Cemetery in Abuja.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/abu-ali-soldier-buried-national-cemetary-news.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by yeyeboi(m): 11:50am On Nov 07, 2016
I Strongly Believe There Are Sn!ches In NA angry angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by nely(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2016
RIP our gallant heroes, your service to the great nation will never be forgotten.

6 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by sekundosekundo: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
BUHARI AND APC KILLED THEM.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by Siberia101: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Okay

5 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by zakim(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by Yomi6(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by sunnyanet(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP great heroes

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by glossy6(f): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by spidey77: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
sekundosekundo:

dumb dumber dumbest

20 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by idris4r83(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rest in peace gallant officers
Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by Gapsy101(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP
Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by juman(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
They were victims of destroyed country.

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by Oblaf: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
juman:
They are victims of destroyed country.

You are wrong. They are victims of war. You can't fight any war without such casualties. Rip gallant men.

14 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by tukdi: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
There are alot of fifth columnists in the Military!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by raziboi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
R. I. P

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by VickyRotex(f): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
May the Labour of our Heroes past never be in vain.

May their souls continue to rest in peace.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
yeyeboi:
I Strongly Believe There Are Sn!ches In NA angry angry

I wonder why u don't even feel sympathy at all,must u be a 'yeyeboi'? dis pple are fallen heroes who left dere family just to mak sure we can sleep with both eyes closed and u mak dis statement, I pray u don't fall victim non of ur family member will in Jesus name.......but abeg get sense if e lost find it pls intact purchase it

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by macaranta(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rip
Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by UchaNwababa: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
A Reasonable Human Being Should not Die for This British Contraption (Nigeria)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by Emisco1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP

THY LABOUR OF OUR HERO'S PASS SHALL NVA B IN VAIN

your spirits would fight for this country

condolences to the families they left behind

*walk out of thread silently*
Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by ibroh22(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP to them all
Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by VickyRotex(f): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rest in Peace

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by Heineken(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
UchaNwababa:
you're very correct bro.. There's no hope in this country at all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by amuijiji: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
askibee:

I wonder why u don't even feel sympathy at all,must u be a 'yeyeboi'? dis pple are fallen heroes who left dere family just to mak sure we can sleep with both eyes closed and u mak dis statement, I pray u don't fall victim non of ur family member will in Jesus name.......but abeg get sense if e lost find it pls intact purchase it

Common comphrension sense u dont ve...

What did he say that is wrong..

17 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by PaulIdu: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You are right

4 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by amuijiji: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Those re the Hero...

Rip Commandos...

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by Pavore9: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
My condolence to their families.
Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by emymeeky: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rip

askibee:

I think you should first check the meaning of snitches before you condemn him

9 Likes

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by greggng: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
UchaNwababa:

Is better for a reasonable human being to watch while boko haram take over the country? Examine urself

1 Like

Re: Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
nely:
RIP our gallant heroes, your service to the great nation will never be forgotten.

Once they're buried, and the families given #250,000., they'll be forgotten.. That is Nigeria for u..tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP / In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan / President Buhari Signs Peace Accord Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.