Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (37714 Views)

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / Sule, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday(P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by room089: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
What a waste again!
Dem boko haram no dey finish?

I thought Boko Haram has been technically defeated as asserted by the army chief?
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by ehissi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ehhyaaah!!

It is well.

For the past 3 weeks; a technically defeated Boko Haram has been snuffing off the lives of brave Nigerians, a number of them who have no Counter Terrorism Training.

If na Jonathan dey power, this would have been raised by opposition; but since na Mr "anti-corruption" (abi na uncle-corruption) dey abuja we no hear noise nor public inquiry into how dey were taken unawares by a technically defeated foe.

Everywhere you go, for the first time, even the military is now playing to the gallery of allowing serving personnel to splash the internet with pictures, showering glowing tribute of soldier who were busted like pimples.

Forgetting that a directive was issued from DOPRI, banning such behaviour as it had now become a means of intelligence for Terrorists who have no means of establishing communication with various cells within their network under attack or ambush by the military.

Make una continue, God will punish all thses fvcked up, bagger lizards that are using the military and Terrorism OPs to play politics.

Na when full blooded attacks come down to lagos, kwara and ogun state, na e una go know say

Technical defeat = No defeat/heavy losses against Boko Haram

Nonsense and ingredient...........angry
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by jswagg4(m): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
One must begin to ask the level of training our soldiers are given. Its goes beyond code name this, code name that. They must be armed with the latest weapons,and the best of tactics. Imagine someone will travel from US to Syria to go and be trained to fight for ISIS. The number of military casualty is becoming alarming, the sad thing this govt will always cover and reduce the numbers. Even in the height of the Iraqi war against Al Quaeda, I don't think the US/UK lost this amount of soldiers.
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pidgin2:
sad These days it seems people are signing their death warrant by joining the army

RIP
TRUE TRUE!!! E BI LIKE SO

1 Like

Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Bowaley17(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Am a soldier. Am a man. I carry the nation on my shoulders. Travel to lands both near and far. I stand in my post am keeping guard. So if i die before you wake. The promise i made I didn't break it. I kept my word. Fight for you. So if i die before you wake. Am sorry to say i didn't make it. Remember me... Pray for me... Am your soldier. So don't forget my struggles. I did it for you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Lilymax(f): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
prince985:
dat rope he tied on his chest means wat na
weytin carry your eyes go there?
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by yoged(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
since few of the chiboks girls has been swapped with some terrorist. seems the fight has been so intense and our innocent soldiers are paying for the price
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by pembisco(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
maslong:
RIP to the dead, but I hope he never kill ipob before
if he has I withdrawn my sympathy on him.

1 Like

Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Catastrophe1: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigerian army the easiest means to join ur ancestors.
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by persius555(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
21 gun salute to our fallen heroes. The least we can do as a country is to properly look after the loved ones they left behind.
This isn't toomuch to ask for.

1 Like

Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by favourmic(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
I want to join army now ready to fight for my beloved country any link?

1 Like

Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by sirfee(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
May your soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by markbenny(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Your gallantry is recognised, rest on, the war continues even in the great beyond, hope you did not leave your riffle behind
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Emassive(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Meanwhile the media and the FH have been celebrating Ali as if they killed him intentionally and tryna make him a hero in return. Something just don't seem right lately about the NE war on Bokoharam
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by lastmessenger: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP gallant soldier.
But i must say that he died for a meaningless course. You can ask me why.
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by jaymony: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jirate:

Still far far better than Joining a Stupid Secret Cult, I Will rather Die a Hero than die as a Villain. cool
Not in Nigeria..take ur quote to America.
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by prince985(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lilymax:

weytin carry your eyes go there?

uhmmm
4giv me for being observant
pant face
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bowaley17:
Am a soldier. Am a man. I carry the nation on my shoulders. Travel to lands both near and far. I stand in my post am keeping guard. So if i die before you wake. The promise i made I didn't break it. I kept my word. Fight for you. So if i die before you wake. Am sorry to say i didn't make it. Remember me... Pray for me... Am your soldier. So don't forget my struggles. I did it for you..

We are grateful and blessed to have people like you in this country. We will keep praying for God to keep you safe and watch over you.

Thank you for your devotion to keep us safe.
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Siberia101:
Wrong Swap Deal cry
the honorable senator. We no deY see u much around hope u r alright? #senatorSamuelAnyawu 2019

1 Like

Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Caseless: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pidgin2:
sad These days it seems people are signing their death warrant by joining the army

RIP
you don't know what it means to be in the military?
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Caseless: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
jaymony:
Not in Nigeria..take ur quote to America.
trash!
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Caseless: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
the honorable senator. We no deY see u much around hope u r alright? #senatorSamuelAnyawu 2019
your id is so fvcking funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Ishilove: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

Your username... embarassed
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by o42austino(m): 4:26am On Nov 08, 2016
APCHaram:
Russia not supplying parts for T72 tanks anymore
we did not buy any tank from Russia, our T72 tanks came from Ukraine and Czech Republic they have more T72 than Russia because that region is where Soviets union built their Armoury factories.
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Lilymax(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2016
prince985:

uhmmm 4giv me for being observant pant face
Boxers nose grin[quote author=prince985 post=50848252]
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by juman(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
The country was primarily destroyed by the military generals.

Rather blame those generals for his death.
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by prince9851(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lilymax:

Boxers nose grin
watermelon forehead
no wonder u covered it with hair tie
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by prince985(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Lilymax:

Boxers nose grin
Coconut head
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Lilymax(f): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2016
prince9851:
watermelon forehead no wonder u covered it with hair tie
This back and forth banter is tiring. BTW,i wasn't covering nothing,lemon cheeks
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by prince9851(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lilymax:

This back and forth banter is tiring. BTW,i wasn't covering nothing,lemon cheeks
wrinkled lips
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by Lilymax(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2016
prince9851:
wrinkled lips
Dude,u got zero chill too.OK OK,I'm getting tired of this,let's call a truce?
Re: Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri by prince9851(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lilymax:

Dude,u got zero chill too.OK OK,I'm getting tired of this,let's call a truce?
ok lets call a truce, but d wrinkled lips thing is true though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words / Nigeria Army Undergoes Drone Training (photos) / Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.