Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where (8022 Views)

I Need 100USD Of Perfect Money, Any Interested Seller? / Breaking News:see How Vera Sidika Makes Her Money .VERY SHOCKING: / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by 24volts: 2:46am On Mar 28, 2010
my email is aminasheky@yahoo.com
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Internetcash1(f): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2010
Fact of a business is for you to plan your self, simply because money can not come without offering a service. What am trying to say is that you have to you what you have to get what you want. I promise i can help you if you can send (HELP ME) to icashsys@gmail.com. All you need is just an advise and a business plan i promise you will make more than enough money in just a month. visit www.icashsys.com.
If douting call for solution 08038003412. Remember you have to take a step now before it is late.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by papakay14: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2010
As an investor, business opportunities are a great place to make maximum returns far superior to managed funds or the stock market. Many investors have a good eye for the business investment opportunity and therefore make some startling returns on their money with little more effort than signing the check once the due diligence is completed. Below is a series of things to look for in an upstart business that are signs of a good investment.

For more information, visit http://www.businessinvestmentcapability..com
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by autosales: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
My advice, don't rush to things you don't understand, if you rush in, you will rush out hurting yourself, do your search on anything you want to involve in and make sure that is properly documented before commitment.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by eros(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2010
Thanks for the advice OP.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by tragent: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2010
Discover where and how to get loan from N100,000 to N8.7million within 72 hours without collateral AT 1% INTEREST RATE. www.successfulloan..com
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by growrich: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2010
Your investment advice is good but is not fair because there are alot
in the investment industry and i can tell you that not everyone is an
entreprenurial investor like you.

Anyway,i don't have much to say but you have to know that there are
people with good biz idea without a kobo to kick-off.
Did you know that the CEO f ABC transport borrowed capital
to make the his biz very profitable today?
What could he do if he didn't have an opportunity to so?
He could simply sell the IDEA to someone else.
Also, info marketing is a devine calling if you meet the right one like
me because I do alot of researches on my offers.
That's why I challenge you and any lazy investor to try me and see if
I won't help him/her make million(s) without working hard but not in months o!
Thanks 4 ur advice ------------- horemnet@yahoo.com
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by agapeLuv1(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2010
since I lost my investment with dx inone some years back i stumbled on info.business thru akin Alabi so far i have build a nice house with the proceeds and living well making great amount weekly , info biz. is gold mine download this free report to learn more cheers

Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by hwonda: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2010
Catch me online on yahoo messenger i.d ; habibadeku or skype i.d: adeku.habib . I will connect you to the best traders worldwide who will trade on your behalf with your account which you will be totally in control of. Plus i will give you advice/consultancy on which of these traders will suite your profile or expectations. Have a chat with me!
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Eireland: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2010
Reply deleted by poster.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by EMRI: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2010
this is a very wonderful post, infact, people like you are what we need in this country to help fight corruption.
i recommend that nairaland should give you award.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by denny4ril: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2010
u need to investigate well before investing otherwise, u will lose all your money
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by asamuel: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2010
buy your business books, DVDs, Electronics and many other things from www.kalahari.com.ng
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 03, 2010
tel them bro
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Premek: 10:32pm On May 03, 2010
That"s wonderfull!! You are great. Pls for long now I had wanted to have a supermarket business but didn't know how to start and a good location since I leave at Ikeja environment and there are so many of them. I was so happy to hear about your supermarket business and b/c of your honest and intelligent advice, I feel you can help me on how to go about it. Pls sir help me I want to support my husband who has been carrying the burden of the family alone since I've not been able to get job since I graduated. Though I'm comfortable but the family is expanding and I have to invest. If you wouldn't mind let me come and do voluntory work in your supermarket just to learn. Reply through this email address: preciouschika23@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by mecksoncrown: 8:20am On May 05, 2010
pls i nid help which bank or cooperative society is selling shares now,pls i nid answer,plz
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by aabangs(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2010
for me i believe before you start running or going into any business is a must that you should have good financial education and money rules. Else you may be jumping from one business to the other only to find out you just wasted
another full year doing nothing.
How ever in life or business you need both professional skills and financial skills,because skills begets opportunities.for example financial Education makes you a Sophisticated investor
If you want to buy a house, first generate the cash flow by acquiring
assets, which bring income to pay for it.
Examples of real assets are:

* Apartments for rent
* Real estate
* Businesses that do not require your physical presence. You hire managers.
they are a whole lot to learn not just jumping into one business cos your friend is in it hell no.find out how it works first?is it profitable or not?will it be relevant in another 2yrs? what is the entry margin for this business?

you can get more details on financial education for free. follow this link to this site.http://ezmoneynews..com/2010_04_01_archive.html
(paste this link on your browser)
be wise get financial skills first before investing, its free
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by RichPlanet: 6:55pm On May 05, 2010
Thank you 24Volst. It is a great and helpful post
God bless you
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by ollyst: 8:51pm On May 05, 2010
Many are reserve about online business. Although it is true that some of this online business are scam. But you can go through this age with that mentality. Business generally involve risk, but I am presenting here a calculative risk of sure return. Dong online business is a sure and easy way to get rich now. To get the report on about 10 sure online business, mail me with subject tag ONLINE BUSINESS - ollystaffiliates@yahoo.com
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by miraexcel(f): 4:42pm On May 06, 2010
nice thread
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by aabangs(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2010
for me i believe before you start running or going into any business is a must that you should have good financial education and money rules. Else you may be jumping from one business to the other only to find out you just wasted
How ever in life or business you need both professional skills and financial skills,because skills begets opportunities.for example financial Education makes you a Sophisticated investor

* Apartments for rent
* Real estate
they are a whole lot to learn not just jumping into one business cos your friend is in it hell no.find out how it works first?is it profitable or not?will it be relevant in another 2yrs? what is the entry margin for this business?

you can get more details on financial education for free. follow this link to this site.http://ezmoneynews..com/2010_04_01_archive.html
Huh
Reply Reply with quote Notify of replies
3 Forums / Business / Re: Business Section Business Library on: Yesterday at 01:28:51 PM

* Apartments for rent
* Real estate

Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by aabangs(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2010
there is no way you can separate investment with professional financial education in any kind of investment.
if its stocks, forex trading,fish farming or any form of investment/business knowledge is expedient, i will recommend a book by Robert T.kiyosaki title Rich Dad's guide to investment. Got lots of stuff in there.
or visit www.ezmoneynews..com PLS DO NOT INVEST UNTILL YOU VISIT THIS LINK IT WILL DO YOU ALOT OF GOOD.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by EMRI: 11:25am On May 08, 2010
We are EMRINET communications one of the leading bulk sms company in Nigeria , with the cheapest rate per unit ever in nigeria, we have good track record for 7 years now, we send sms to over 700 GSM network in 0ver 200 countries world wide,
we have up to date GSM number data base in Nigeria. our sms goes at the speed of light.
we have good customer base with different banks in Nigeria and in India
call our customer care line 017358523 or 07031389796 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egg Supply Business Is far more Lucrative than Banking Job / CBN Rules Out Naira Fall As External Reserves Hit $34bn / Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.