Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja (55132 Views)

Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) / 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by emerged01(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
A man of true character don't go unnoticed.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by MadCow1: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sail on Gallant Soldier of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The Labour of our Heroes past shall never be in vain.

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by AbuSaad39(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Your sacrifices to Nigerians will never go in vain the brave. You will be remember, rest well gallant soldier.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Bowaley17(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
madridguy:
Faroohu Wa roainu Wa Janaat Naheem.
Ameen.
Then breath of life, and plenty, and a Garden of delight...
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Catastrophe1: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
They should feel the pain like the ordinary Nigerians. Just like they murdered 1000shiites.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by pacino26(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
loopman:
The elite of the north, especially the elite of NE should be held responsible for these needless deaths of our soldiers
RIP to the gallant boys, may your deaths usher in the much needed peace in the NE and the nation in general

Their wickedness is without measure. The level of illiteracy there is making it very easy to enlist child soldiers and youths into Boko Haram. They're greed for power birth this Hydra.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by mmmustapha(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
nwasinachi:
why should the north continue to be the problem of this country,eh why? With the death of dis soldiers, i can rightly ask God to punish Buhari for 'an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north ' statement and may God punish all those northerners that breed like rabbits and wont take good care of them. It is dis kids that turns out to be terror on the society later on. Rip gallant men. As for the 5% soldiers, puta nu, hapu nu ndi ugwu na ndi ofe ka fa gbusie onwe ha! Ife ha nyuru esi be go.
may amadioha strike you, idiot. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.but you lack it. That's y we will always be ahead of you. Slave.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Harrisonwo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
woodcook:
If his father is the royal highest then I woukd assume he got into NA through the normal big man talk to big man. "Big men" una see una life.

His father is a retired brigadier general
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by helloman(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Icecomrade:

I don tire for this Ali guy celebration.

Who are the other soldiers who died in the battle with him?

What are there names?
Don't they have pictures and families?

Bring them out let's celebrate them nah.

Haba

the exploit of this Lt col is more than a hundred soldiers put together. We have recaptured so many towns from boko haram because of the courage and bravery of this officer and few others. ask soldiers in the front line battling boko haram terrorist especially those at mallam fatori, damasak, gudubale, baga. I wish I can write more.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by LFJ: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
loopman:
The elite of the north, especially the elite of NE should be held responsible for these needless deaths of our soldiers
RIP to the gallant boys, may your deaths usher in the much needed peace in the NE and the nation in general

And who is to be held responsible for your fo.oli.shness? May be, those who stole the money that we suppose to use to buy arms. I will equally to blame the elders of South-South & South-East for any negative results from agitation for Biafra or militants in Niger Delta.l?
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by lmbnicegirl(f): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
May their soul RIP.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Emassive(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ali everywhere.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by kogirodent: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
woodcook:
If his father is the royal highest then I woukd assume he got into NA through the normal big man talk to big man. "Big men" una see una life.
His dad is a retitred General.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by kogirodent: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Culin:

yes, and it was the big men that went to fight his battles in maiduguri, it was also the big men that were killed. No be only royal highest na royal lowest.
madam no vex. There is some truth in what that guy said. The dad is a retired general and a first class chief, King of the Bassa-nges in Kogi state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by SirdeKay: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
The father of the deceased gallant soldier get mind sha. To attend the burial of his son is not easy. Maybe it's because the father was also a soldier too. But in Yoruba custom, it's a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Bgorgeous: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
May their gallant souls rest in the Lord
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by perfectwazobia1: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Brutai representing the president? I trust the developed world the president will be there in person ,ours is a different case. Our fallen heroes especially Col Ali with all he has done for the nation my president is somewhere in Benin visiting the Oba.

Who are the advisers of our president the GCFRN

1 Like

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by nwasinachi(f): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
mmmustapha:
may amadioha strike you, idiot. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.but you lack it. That's y we will always be ahead of you. Slave.
strike me for what? for saying d obvious truth? u will be d one that will be struck for supporting evil. Northerners should stop breeding kids that they cant take care of, they are not rabbits.

2 Likes

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by VellyG(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
woodcook:
His father also served in the army
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Caseless: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
woodcook:
senseless post.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Mhjgembu: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
May his soul rest in peace and grant him aljanal fitr dausi
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by juman(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Culin:

yes, and it was the big men that went to fight his battles in maiduguri, it was also the big men that were killed. No be only royal highest na royal lowest.

I am certain if the recruitment was done by merit, there is a high chance that someone else would have been recruited on his behalf. "since him papa na big man, him come get automatic recruitment". About the war in the North, It was the big men that engineers it and they are the sponsor of BH as well.

My brother the mess call Nigeria is still the doing of "big men".
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
kogirodent:

His dad is a retitred General.

which was how he got into the army! Show me one senior officer that recruited into the officer cadre that does not have any connection I will show you many that does.

Let the dead bury their dead.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by loopman: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
LFJ:

And who is to be held responsible for your fo.oli.shness? May be, those who stole the money that we suppose to use to buy arms. I will equally to blame the elders of South-South & South-East for any negative results from agitation for Biafra or militants in Niger Delta.l?

Please never in your life do you mention me in some unintelligent rants
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by mapet: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
woodcook:
If his father is the royal highest then I would assume he got into NA through the normal big man talk to big man. "Big men una see una life".

Let the dead bury their dead!

Gawd! Why did you decide to visit our iniquities upon us by sending to the world some Chronically Stu.pid people

1 Like

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
mapet:

Gawd! Why did you decide to visit our iniquities upon us by sending to the world some Chronically Stu.pid people

You can't even think if your life depends on it! Sheep!
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by arabianights: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
woodcook:
If his father is the royal highest then I would assume he got into NA through the normal big man talk to big man. "Big men una see una life".

Let the dead bury their dead!
REALLY AND THE FATHER IS THE REASON Y LATE ABU FOUGHT SO GALLANTLY AND WAS AWARDED?DO U KNW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE WELL RESPECTED IN THE ARMY?ASK UR SELF Y ONE SOLDIER'S DEATH IS A BIG DEAL.WAS HE THE FIRST TO DIE? ASK UR SELF THAT QUESTN OR R U ASSUMING IS BECAUSE OF THE DAD? WHAT U ARE WITNESSING AND READING IS AS A RESULT OF THE IMMENSE RESPECT ARMY HAD FOR HIM NT EVEN GENERALS CAN BOAST OF SUCH FOLLOWERSHIP .GOD IS THE ONE HONORING HIM NT MAN AND SO HE IS BOUND FOR PARADISE.

1 Like

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by arabianights: 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
helloman:

the exploit of this Lt col is more than a hundred soldiers put together. We have recaptured so many towns from boko haram because of the courage and bravery of this officer and few others. ask soldiers in the front line battling boko haram terrorist especially those at mallam fatori, damasak, gudubale, baga. I wish I can write more.
PLEASE TELL THEM! GOD IS HONORING THAT GREAT YOUNG MAN AND PARADISE IS HIS ABODE.HIS DEATH REALLY HURT ME BUT WE ALL WIL DIE SOMEDAY.MAY HE REST IN PEACE AND DEEP DWN,I KNOW HE IS RESTING.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by arabianights: 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
SirdeKay:
The father of the deceased gallant soldier get mind sha. To attend the burial of his son is not easy. Maybe it's because the father was also a soldier too. But in Yoruba custom, it's a taboo.
HMMM I C.SO YORUBA CUSTOM IS SUPERIOR TO THE QURAN AND BIBLE.ITS ALRIGHT
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Princeroyal: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
from what I have read about late Lt colonel Abu Ali,he was a soldier with integrity,u gave ur best to make sure peace is restored in the north,I like ur braveness,rest in peace.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
arabianights:
REALLY AND THE FATHER IS THE REASON Y LATE ABU FOUGHT SO GALLANTLY AND WAS AWARDED?DO U KNW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE WELL RESPECTED IN THE ARMY?ASK UR SELF Y ONE SOLDIER'S DEATH IS A BIG DEAL.WAS HE THE FIRST TO DIE? ASK UR SELF THAT QUESTN OR R U ASSUMING IS BECAUSE OF THE DAD? WHAT U ARE WITNESSING AND READING IS AS A RESULT OF THE IMMENSE RESPECT ARMY HAD FOR HIM NT EVEN GENERALS CAN BOAST OF SUCH FOLLOWERSHIP .GOD IS THE ONE HONORING HIM NT MAN AND SO HE IS BOUND FOR PARADISE.

A living dog is better than a dead lion! The bottom line is no matter what you say or how you try to massage the ego of the living (because a dead man is a dead man) he is a dead man.

Maybe if his father connection didn't get him into the army he may still be alive doing great deeds for humanity!

NB: before you tell me of how being a soldier is a great deed, I personally do not believe in violence of any form no matter what you choice to call, be it a military force backed by the constitution or some aggrieved bunch of people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.