Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) (62003 Views)

Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) / Pictures::: Samuel Ogbemudia College Benin City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by MizAijay(f): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Is it just me or does anyone else feel this is a case of misplaced priorities. I do find it odd that my president who claims to be committed to fighting the BH terrorists was busy sitting in a classroom in Benin while one of his finest soldiers was being laid to rest today.
This classroom activity could so easily be pushed to a later date. My thoughts though.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Ovokoo: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
The students don't seem that excited to see him.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by toshmann(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hopefully He can now learn and write WAEC grin
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by duni04(m): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
DDeliverer:
BUHARI is a good man sha...but badluck just dey follow the guy...
The man no get oil for head...everything wey he touch go just spoil..
Every good thing in life comes with a little bit of sacrifice. The Israelites in the old testament really loathed moses after he took them out of Egypt and into the wilderness. What he did was absolutely right but they were in the desert and had no water. It was understandable for them to despice him. But if only they had seen the bigger picture and had the benefit of foresight, they would have known that something spectacular was in the offing.
Nigeria was and is still in a mess right now. With all the cleansing, fine tuning and recovering that is going on now, our place in the promised land is very much assured. Its just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by philos(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
What does his sitting down among some female students to write whatever have to do with fixing this country? What message does he exactly want to pass across? Enough of these meaningless shows.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Its never too late to go back and get that certificate

I don't need certificate to rule the myopic Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by opius: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Doing his WAEC grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:
What's he now writting angry

Drafting itinerary for the other room
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by arabadayor17(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
DDeliverer:
BUHARI is a good man sha...but badluck just dey follow the guy...
The man no get oil for head...everything wey he touch go just spoil..

Lmao....

Wait till they catch you.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by 4words: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
todaynewsreview:
President Buhari with students of Samuel Ogbemudia College Shortly after Commissioning the School as part of his visit to Edo State on 7th November 2016.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/2149/president-buhari-with-students-of-samuel-ogbemudia-college-b

How come he is the only one writing
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:
Baba buhari you are my role model

No extravagant lifestyle

Corruption free

Discipline

Articulate

Reliable

Determined leader

God bless you Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Abeg small small. Please remove Articulate shocked
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by kayemdy: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why Na only him get pen and paper?
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
the way he hold that pen so tight shows that he is an illiterate... TUFIAKWA
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by robosky02(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by omnisali: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
buhari goes to school.
wonders shall never end
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by kmaxx(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:
common entrance exam
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
photoshoot...

which school looks like that in Nigeria now
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by thonyrule(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
back to school at last grin
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Raphael81(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
todaynewsreview:
President Buhari with students of Samuel Ogbemudia College Shortly after Commissioning the School as part of his visit to Edo State on 7th November 2016.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/2149/president-buhari-with-students-of-samuel-ogbemudia-college-b

Buhari has finally gone back to school, Alhamdullilah
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mm.gud.bt wat is dis for? Ooh mayb he want to gv another example.i.e change start 4rm school. kiss
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by sekem: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:
Baba buhari you are my role model

No extravagant lifestyle

Corruption free

Discipline

Articulate

Reliable

Determined leader

God bless you Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Ayam telling you!

Buhari is the best president Naijiria has ever had!!!!!! grin
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by tiwiex(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Its never too late to go back and get that certificate
The first thing that came to my mind. Not sure this is a good media stunt.
Very soon, you will see "Caption this"
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by DeRay98(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
How come people don't the quality of that classroom, the flooring, the seats?
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by dreezybines: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

Every good thing in life comes with a little bit of sacrifice. The Israelites in the old testament really loathed moses after he took them out of Egypt and into the wilderness. What he did was absolutely right but they were in the desert and had no water. It was understandable for them to despice him. But if only they had seen the bigger picture and had the benefit of foresight, they would have known that something spectacular was in the offing.
Nigeria was and is still in a mess right now. With all the cleansing, fine tuning and recovering that is going on now, our place in the promised land is very much assured. Its just a matter of time.

I really love your comment... You're a person of good vision... people aren't seeing all this things because hate has blindfolded there eyes...
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by dreezybines: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
duni04:

I really love your comment... You're a person of good vision... people aren't seeing all this things because hate have blindfolded there eyes...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by teadrake(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
yatch360:
The kids wld never forget this day in their lives. Good role model my presido. And u look immaculately dressed
You will make impact my dear.
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by tete7000(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:

His WAEC now. He needs his certificate to shut people like you up. cheesy
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ugolandy: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
But why is he in the girls class undecided
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by ihimiray(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
eezeribe:
That girl behind him is feeling like she has achieved something spectacular... But I pity her because the Dullard will just transfer his administrative Cluelessness to her and she would become academically clueless and come out with only NEPA bill instead of WAEC certificate
for ur mind u don talk, but in a nutshell you just exhibited ur foolishness

1 Like

Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by officialfestus(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Buhari forecasting nairabet matches
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by tete7000(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
MizAijay:
Is it just me or does anyone else feel this is a case of misplaced priorities. I do find it odd that my president who claims to be committed to fighting the BH terrorists was busy sitting in a classroom in Benin while one of his finest soldiers was being laid to rest today.
This classroom activity could so easily be pushed to a later date. My thoughts though.

If it had been Jonathan, what you wrote is what Lie Mohammed and apc would have said and Nigerians would have applauded him. So in that regard, you may be right. If they would have condemned it, why did they do it?
Re: President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) by aresa: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
I just love PMB.

Man of sanity

Man of decency

Man of integrity

Man of courage

A wonderful President and role model ..

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja / Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers / Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.