Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Never Knew Sex Was This Sweet (FULL INTERVIEW) - Ghanaian Virgin Apostle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew Sex Was This Sweet (FULL INTERVIEW) - Ghanaian Virgin Apostle (1562 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?! / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew Sex Was This Sweet (FULL INTERVIEW) - Ghanaian Virgin Apostle by Phil3(m): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2016
A certain pastor in Ghana just had sex and he loves it! Guys this is so hilarious. LMAO.

He was the leader of the Association of Virgin Pastors. Apostle Job Antwi who recently got married says sex is sweeter than anything on earth.

He confessed in a radio interview.

"I wanted to cry when I wanted to start Hey!!! When I enter it was very sweet. I go about seven rounds in a day. In the morning 3, in the afternoon 3, in the evening one!"

LMAO You have to hear it yourself.

“I never knew sex is this sweet; since I was born I have not experienced this before. It is sweeter than everything,” he confessed in the radio interview.

Given the fact that his new wife who he claims he "loves more than any lady on this earth" is experienced sexually, she taught him how to do it.
He also said he has never used a condom before.

He says he's still powerful and anointed even after breaking his virginity since he is lawfully married.

LISTEN to the full interview. It is so damn funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6J5WSNYBAg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Lover In Text Message After He Chose To Play Video Game Instea / Potential Wife Partner : Working Class Vs Undergraduate / Ten Advantages Of Marrying An Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.