Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (123901 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by goodman41: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nwodosis(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.

846 Likes 45 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Richardonald(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
waiting for the elders

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Zabiboy: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2020

Which level is she??
Infact....once u r dating a girl in the university, Never take it serious...until she convocates and finish NYSC too..
If you are looking for a wife, look somewhere else....

My 2 cents tho

GL cool

831 Likes 42 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by PureGoldh(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
The second line of that first paragraph got me on hook....we are in the same boat

Just incase you need Raw Original Honey which is an awesome immune system booster.. Kindly contact 081 0166 6771 let's talk about it now..Stay and play safe...No break person heart oh

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by xareal(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bro if you're looking for a wife,stay away from an undergraduate..e get why oooo

588 Likes 40 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Harshreality: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work, one day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.
One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted, i told her that l' m not looking for a girlfriend but a wife I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.
I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and failed, I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me she say okay I should send transport money, I tried using my phone transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but i told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day been Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.
When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self buy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we know it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex. After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious she said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.
After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay ,so am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me, i asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.
Am not the type that use to call every day but she asking me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me oneday without telling me to see if I have another girl. Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just want to use me?

Do you really think that this woman is wife material?
Like really?

You're using your korokor eyes to see fire and you still want to enter it.

Someone that is dating someone she can't marry is the one you want to wife.

You'll just use your hand to purchase problems

336 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by 4reala(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.

1302 Likes 98 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by 4reala(m): 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Harshreality:

Do you really think that this woman is wife material?
Like really?

You're using your korokor eyes to see fire and you still want to enter it.

Someone that is dating someone she can't marry is the one you want to wife.

You'll just use your hand to purchase problems
Oga, is it because she tells him the truth or do u want her to lie DAT she doesn't have a boyfriend. Must she marry the person she is friending when she has discovered some character trace in him that makes her feel otherwise?

212 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Cholls(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
my brothers and sisters please sit back and let us enjoy this Thread as it unfolds.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by DoubleEngine007: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
The worst mistake of my life was to date a girl in the university..
Op I won't talk too much here,but all I know is that ,the girl wants to start manipulating you.. Use your head ..

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nwodosis:
Any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends!
grin

5 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by goodman41: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Zabiboy:
Which level is she??
Infact....once u r dating a girl in the university, Never take it serious...until she convocates..

My 2 cents tho

GL
she will enter final year by September, i will wait till next year but I will go for introduction this year

12 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Mabpaine(m): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
you stole your fellow guy's girlfriend despite her telling you she's got a boyfriend and now you asking if she is serious about you.. lol.. dude, you both deserve the future heartbreaks coming your way.. grin you never chi chumchin tongue

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by goodman41: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.
we even had sex before going out when we came back we did have sex again

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work, one day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.
One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted, i told her that l' m not looking for a girlfriend but a wife I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.
I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and failed, I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me she say okay I should send transport money, I tried using my phone transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but i told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day been Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.
When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self buy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we know it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex. After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious she said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.
After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay ,so am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me, i asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.
Am not the type that use to call every day but she asking me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me oneday without telling me to see if I have another girl. Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just want to use me?
If that 41 on your monkier is actually your age , Bros you've wasted your life. I cry for you .Am 18 BTW

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by CsRockefeller(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
You had the chance to set the pace in d relationship but u blew it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Angelacruz: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Relationship experts mbok advice him

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by abbasajao(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Only God knows number of relationships Nairalander comments have scattered.

254 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by akaahs(m): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Zabiboy:
Which level is she??
Infact....once u r dating a girl in the university, Never take it serious...until she convocates..

My 2 cents tho

GL
Not only University, even nysc

26 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by CsRockefeller(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
abbasajao:
Only God knows number of relationships Nairalander comments have scattered.

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin

735 Likes 62 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Quality20(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Is ds how campus girls are spoiled? Moving around town n campus sampling men n getting money while ppl think they are studying?

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by evil1: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
goodman41:

That girl obviously likes u even before you asked her to visit you.
Oga stop wasting that girls time.
Calling everyday builds a relationship more stronger and keeps communication level in check.
There is nothing wrong dating an undergraduate butvif its marriage it's the wrong option.
But I can notice from your writeup that your a stingy guy hiding under pretence of conservation.

211 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
goodman41:
This your relationship is like the eyes of an albino,you code ba

14 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by femi4: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
goodman41:
You are the unserious one in this relationship

You are wasting her time, you have trust issue

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by CrazyOptimist: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
What's the world turned to?
Pre marital sex has become a normal thing.
People dont even hide it any longer
On nairaland, its sex sex sex.

Judgement day should kuku come fast fast

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Phenomenal16(f): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters please sit back and let us enjoy this Thread as it unfolds.
..I dey tell u

7 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Xclusiveme: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
goodman41:

Bro!!! She's the one dating you. To be honest someone like her isn't meant to be in a relationship. She's too needy. And u know what happens when the cash is no more? She dumps u

34 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
goodman41:
She has used you already

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Zabiboy:
Which level is she??

My 2 cents tho

GL
Interesting angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ademine1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
goodman41:

Which school . Atimes based on the school we can help you out

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.