Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. (8605 Views)

So Shemales Really Exist / SHEMALES In Naija / Guys Turning To Shemales On Nairaland (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by wizrose(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2016
Are there any in Nigeria? Never have i come across one.....the question is if as a guy you come across one and you do anal sex normally with a girl, would you Bleep the transgendered in her anus? Ladies that does anal, would you let a transgendered Bleep your anus, straight ladies would you get bleeped in your pussy by a transgendered?
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by tonaydo(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2016
the holier than thou will soon troop in

1 Share

Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2016
wizrose:
Are there any in Nigeria? Never have i come across
one.....the question is if as a guy you come across one
and you do anal sex normally with a girl, would you
Bleep the transgendered in her anus? Ladies that does anal,
would you let a transgendered Bleep your anus, straight
ladies would you get bleeped in your pussy by a transgendered?

Nairaland and stupid questions

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2016

there's a Lotta confliction in Your post.
Buh anyhoo... I've seen A shémale before. they won't really come out because they're mostly very insecure about that part of their life. so, yeah... you might come Across one and wouldn't know a thing till You get 'em nüde.

PS - shemales = females with diicks. or males with boobs.. or whatever.
smiley
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Buh anyhoo... I've seen A transgendered before. they won't really come out because they're mostly very insecure about that part of their life. so, yeah... you might come Across one and wouldn't know a thing till You get 'em nüde.

smiley

Did you just see the tranny or did you do the tranny?
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Did you just see the tranny or did you do the tranny?

Eh, lol. grin

don't call them tranny.... it's demeaning. they never asked to be that way. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by DRISKLEF(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2016
A female with d1ck is already engaged with herself by nature na.. grin
Can't do tha'.
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Eh, lol. grin

don't call them tranny.... it's demeaning. they never asked to be that way. undecided

True, I shouldn't call them tranny. Meanwhile you did not answer the question wink
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2016
Dreamwaker:

True, I shouldn't call them tranny. Meanwhile you did not answer the question wink

it was stupiid...grin

Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

it was stupiid...grin

Nah it wasn't stupid. Some people like adventures.
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2016
It's transgender. Your post needs clarity as well what exactly are you asking? Finally there is a reason why they stay underground your attitude is a reflection of how some view them.
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Nah it wasn't stupid. Some people like adventures.
eh, that's not being adventurous atall...grin

Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Raine80:
It's transgender. Your post needs clarity as well what exactly are you asking? Finally there is a reason why they stay underground your attitude is a reflection of how some view them.

it's not exactly his fault.... Shëmale is a censored word On Nairaland.

I guess Seun thinks it's equivalent to Being Transgendered.
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

eh, that's not being adventurous atall...grin

It's trying something new so it's adventurous. Kinda like doing it in the car, airplane toilet or maybe in the rain wink
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Presh900(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

it was stupiid...grin

Madam , you don see _Shemale before?? You don Bleep _Shemale b4??
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2016
Dreamwaker:

It's trying something new so it's adventurous. Kinda like doing it in the car, airplane toilet or maybe in the rain wink

Oh, and That's new? undecided
peeps been Having quickies in cars since like the 19th century... tongue

Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2016
Presh900:
Madam , you don see _Shemale before?? You don Bleep _Shemale b4??

Shiithead... undecided

Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=Estharfabian post=50861360]
[font=serif][i]
it's not exactly his fault.... Shëmale is a censored word On Nairaland.

I guess Seun thinks it's equivalent to Being Transgendered.
Seun has been watching way too many adult videos of that genre based on that post. Not many can afford to have the complete gender reassignment surgery so they might identity as female but will still have their manhood intact.
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Presh900(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Shiithead... :-)

hw ws the experience lyk?? Btw you replied me with a smiley that means you like me
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by falconey(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Buh anyhoo... I've seen A shémale before. they won't really come out because they're mostly very insecure about that part of their life. so, yeah... you might come Across one and wouldn't know a thing till You get 'em nüde.

smiley

Rick Ross has boobs, does that mean he is one? or guys suffering from gynaecomastia?
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Oh, and That's new? undecided
peeps been Having quickies in cars since like the 19th century... tongue

Ah you are bad. I'm a car quickie virgin. Come and spoil me pleasee grin
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2016
raine80...

Eh, I guess you're new here.
Sëun is actually the owner of the forum. the one that created it and all that babash...He Censored the word Shëmale to Transgendered. I.e if You Type in the word shemalë, It Automatically redirects it to ''transgender''.

PS--he's Not the poster.
are you following or should I just quit talking already ? embarassed
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2016
falconey:

Rick Ross has boobs, does that mean he is one? or guys suffering from gynaecomastia?

lol. grin.

Okay, I eh, ain't an expert on this topic. Ricky is still very much male by the way...grin

Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Ah you are bad. I'm a car quickie virgin. Come and spoil me pleasee grin
undecided
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

My car has lots of space in the back seat wink
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by wizrose(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2016
Raine80:
so what are trying to say nw dump assgrin grin
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by wizrose(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
raine80...

Eh, I guess you're new here.
Sëun is actually the owner of the forum. the one that created it and all that babash...He Censored the word Shëmale to Transgendered. I.e if You Type in the word shemalë, It Automatically redirects it to ''transgender''.

PS--he's Not the poster.
are you following or should I just quit talking already ? embarassed
y wasting ur saliva grin grin grin
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2016
Dreamwaker:

My car has lots of space in the back seat wink
if it's not a buggatii... I ain't interested! grin

Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2016
wizrose:
y wasting ur saliva grin grin grin
tonguetongue
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by wizrose(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguetongue
kiss off grin grin
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by hylyne(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2016
Op Christ died for you.

Accept Him today and save yourself some pains.
Re: I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

if it's not a buggatii... I ain't interested! grin

A Bugatti doesn't have enough room in the back seat wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Stand Like This / Why Is It That Some Girls Still Hide To Wear Pant After Sex? / How Long Should A Normal Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.