Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) (45026 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by engrshakespeare: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
Now your suffering continues in the grave... RIP

You are a disgrace to your fellow nincompoops for spewing this trash
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Mariojane(f): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:
This is what I was telling my friend that returned yesterday that the NYSC should be scrapped. What's the essence of going through all the struggle in school for years only to end up dead because of one useless service that doesn't guarantee you job. Which is also used as an allocation to steal funds.

I remember my time, I travelled to Kogi from Lagos, when I got there they told me I was late that I should go back home. Including some other people. The girl I pitied most came all the way from core North. Spent days on her way to get there. Only for the idiots that feel like gods over there to send her back.

So, in a matter of 24 Hours, I risked my life twice plying through the death traps called motorways.

Another batch is going soon, some are going to end up dead.

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC
see how you reason. is it NYSC that killed him or what? it is death and no none can do anything about it. if he is meant to die when he died nothing can change it. you guys should grow up and stop this talk abeg.

this reminds me of a story i was told some years back about a family who got a prophecy about a child in the family. they were told a vehicle will hit the child and he will die. cos of that they don't allow the child to go anywhere. he only have access to the compound. the day the child died, he was in his room and a lorry lost control and entered their compound and straight into his room.

let us just pray for long life and good heath for ourselves and family.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by mekstaniac(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
RIP brother......but I don't see why ppl blame NYSC for his death

people die everyday in car accidents, whether they put on a khaki or not
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by MayhorE(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
a great loss\
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jezzzz!!! This is no good news at all cry embarassed..

May his soul rest in peace, Amen..

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mariojane:
see how you reason. is it NYSC that killed him or what? it is death and no none can do anything about it. if he is meant to die when he died nothing can change it. you guys should grow up and stop this talk abeg.

this reminds me of a story i was told some years back about a family who got a prophecy about a child in the family. they were told a vehicle will hit the child and he will die. cos of that they don't allow the child to go anywhere. he only have access to the compound. the day the child died, he was in his room and a lorry lost control and entered their compound and straight into his room.

let us just pray for long life and good heath for ourselves and family.

So there was also prophesy that he was going to die after serving his country? I'm not gonna stoop low by throwing tantrum.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Olufhemy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:
This is what I was telling my friend that returned yesterday that the NYSC should be scrapped. What's the essence of going through all the struggle in school for years only to end up dead because of one useless service that doesn't guarantee you job. Which is also used as an allocation to steal funds.

I remember my time, I travelled to Kogi from Lagos, when I got there they told me I was late that I should go back home. Including some other people. The girl I pitied most came all the way from core North. Spent days on her way to get there. Only for the idiots that feel like gods over there to send her back.

So, in a matter of 24 Hours, I risked my life twice plying through the death traps called motorways.

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC

Without wanting to be derogatory, may I ask if its only corpers that travel.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by harjokeh26(f): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
gbaskiboy:
. Life, like a mist, appears for just a day,
Then disappears tomorrow.
All that we are can quickly fade away,
Replaced with tears and sorrow.
If a man should die, can he live again?
Hear the promise God has made:
(CHORUS)
He will call; The dead will answer.
They shall live at his command.
For he will have a longing
For the work of his own hand.
So have faith, and do not wonder,
For our God can make us stand.
And we shall live forever,
As the work of his own hand.
2. Friends of our God, though they may pass away,
Will never be forsaken.
All those asleep who in God’s mem’ry stay,
From death he will awaken.
Then we’ll come to see all that life can be:
Paradise eternally.
(CHORUS)
He will call; The dead will answer.
They shall live at his command.
For he will have a longing
For the work of his own hand.
So have faith, and do not wonder,
For our God can make us stand.
And we shall live forever,
As the work of his own hand.
bro,guess u r JW?
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC

Schooling outisde ur state of residence should also be outlawed to save our students who die going home for holls every 4/5months... dundee!

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by jackymore(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rest in peace shocked
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by folu4real(f): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oh my God he is so young. RIP
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC
So it's only Corpers that die? You myopia is rare. Over 50 people died of accident yesterday across Nigeria out of which one was a corper and you want the NYSC scraped. For what? While didn't you tell th FG to stop appointing ministers when Ocholi died?

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by bashobusa(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
does this sound like prayer?
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by alpacino2014(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Am disappointed in ur speech, is it nysc that killed him or an accident.. Na wa o . It's high time we stop giving a dog a bad name just because u want to kill it... Be wise
SouthWestBlood:

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by grizeal(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC

Oga so u no de travel on a normal day ba jst because some1 have an accident which can always happens on a normal day. Dey shud use cos of it to scrap NYSC abi ona sabi talk sha I hail u.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by july66: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
naomidediva:
A sad end has come to the journey on earth of a young Benue man simply identified as Abba Peter Ameh who had just completed his one year compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.

A source who spoke exclusively with NAOMIDEDIVA.COM revealed that Ameh who was one of the Batch B Stream 2 set corp members that passed out on Friday, November 4, was reportedly heading back home to meet his family in Benue State when the fatal accident occurred on Sunday, November 6.

The fatal auto mishap took place along the deadly Otukpa -Ugbokolo Road in Ogbadibo Local Government Area of Benue State.

>>>>>>>http://www.naomidediva.com/2016/11/sad-news-benue-born-youth-corp-member.html

Sad. I think the scheme has outlived its usefulness. The scheme was originally meant to heal the wounds of war & unite the country but there are a thousand & one other actions being taking by successive governments that tend to tear us apart. Let them address this and the country will be together not NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Mememan: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
Insensitive BASTÀRD.
You're a cronic fooI
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Barbienice(f): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
May your gentle soul RIP.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by elotajohn1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
swaggzs:
Rip Mr.... Pls I'm looking for chidima... I need the cucumber with her...

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by AriGold0507(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rip... how come only good decent pple die too quickly.. he is one of the nicest persons I've ever met.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by thecrush: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:

God FORBID.....HOW DARE YOU!!!!

and then you still write RIP?

Do you ever think before posting ?
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by valyzubxx(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rip gallant corper
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is really sad.

May His Soul rest in Peace and May the Lord comfort and sustain the living.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by priestchurch(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jesus! This guy was my secondary school mate back den in Saint Paul's secondary school otukpo. A very brilliant guy he was.. RIP brother...
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Gideon20(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
I remember travelling from Delta to Kaduna after my pop on Friday and all through my journey I was praying.. R.I.P brother its really a painful death.
our roads are indeed a dead trap.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Nathsbash(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Peter my friend my Course Mate! Most quiet and Godly in my class, I can't believe u are gone I pray u rest in peace...
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by giantstrides(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
very sad...RIP
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
harjokeh26:
bro,guess u r JW?
Yes oooooooooooooooooo, hw was your day?
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by IKEGOD21(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
RIP Bro.. Very painful!
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by IKEGOD21(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
RIP Bro.. Painful indeed!
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Lucasinho(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
His last post on facebook

*``` ONCE YOU DIE
You will go offline on Facebook, you will go offline on
whatsApp, you will go offline on viber, you will go
offline on tango, you will go offline on twitter and you
will also go offline on instagram. Your phone number will
be off. You will no longer comment on posts or even receive messages or information from family and friends.
Your friends, family and even your enemies will cry
because there will be no more you. But you know what
will remain when you are gone? The Bible that you
read will be online. Your daily prayers will be online.
Your giving will be online. Your good deeds will be online. your fasting will be online. All
the things that you did for the sake of God will be
online with you inside the grave. Let all of us think
about this. Eventually we are all going to die. Because
death is right upon every living thing and every
soul shall taste death! Why not prepare for that time? Because that time it will be only you. Why not stop
being afraid of people? Why not stop being afraid of
what people will say? Why don't you take decisions that
will benefit you on the day of judgement? Why don't you
take decisions that will help you in the grave? Why not
please God and have eternal happiness, fun and enjoyment? Remember; Every soul shall taste death.
Many of us Christians fear or feel ashame to share
Christian post on our wall just because we have non-
Christians in our friend list. Let me ask you just one
question, do you fear your Creator (God) or the
creation? SHARE if you are proud to be a christian so others can benefit . May God make it easy
for us.*``` #all shall pass#
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Promzyunique(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
southwestblood...u re very stupid...go n learn how to comment.....Rip 2d dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers / Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.