Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) (44825 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by midey93(f): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
Now your suffering continues in the grave... RIP

Are you this daft.

2 Likes

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by heavenlychy: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
oh Lord! this is painful. My condolence to his family. cryoh Lord! this is painful. My condolence to his family.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by domopps(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rip......God loves him more than us!
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Young03(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
ka mkpuru obi ya zuru like name ndi okwa
amin
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by 3coins(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
What a sad news. Rest in peace
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by gallantchick(f): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rest in peace.....
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by redcliff: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Brizzy404:
Na wao.... Mama go don cry tire

the cry nova start sef
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa very fine boy cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by charijee(f): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
What a tragedy! cry
RIP bro cry
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Ukamaka3237(f): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bro rest in peace
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by francisduru: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Kai
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by ayamprecious: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please stop this nysc stuff... People are killed, hacked to death by indigines ,accident yearly. ...

This nysc makes people cry.....

The purpose of the program is defeated sef, whether u serve in another state doesn't mean they will love you.... This nysc brings more hatred more than love .

2014 was a year to remember.. I almost got killed because I am a Christian......

Gowon u just divided Nigeria the more.

Lugard may you continue 2 rot in Hell ooooo (1914)

Meanwhile RIP TO THE GUY

2 Likes

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by wehgunit: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
have you been to grave before think before you talk
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by beautycrush24(f): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gosh! This touched my soul. And to think some fools can make a joke out of this is just really sick.

May his soul rest in peace and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear this great loss.

If only we could ask why. But again, God knows best.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by juman(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
So sad.

nigerian roads are bad.

Destroyed country.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:
This is what I was telling my friend that returned yesterday that the NYSC should be scrapped. What's the essence of going through all the struggle in school for years only to end up dead because of one useless service that doesn't guarantee you job. Which is also used as an allocation to steal funds.

I remember my time, I travelled to Kogi from Lagos, when I go there they told me I was late that I should go back home. Including some other people. The girl I pitied most came all the way from core North. Spent days on her way to get there. Only for the idiots that feel like gods over there to send her back.

So, in a matter of 24 Hours, I risked my life twice plying through the death traps called motorways.

Another batch is going soon, some are going to end up dead.

#ScrapNYSC

its like saying u should be beheaded for having no sense..

if he was doing business along that road.. he might still have died... all the passengers in that vehicle were corpers, right?

roads are bad..
drivers are untrained..

folks like u wouldnt think selling of paraga and peppered meat at the parks are high risk factors that contributes these accidents

nysc was the best year of my life.. thought me how to survive on nothing.. i am better off now

2 Likes

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Cecediva(f): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eyaa
RIP
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by usquare250(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
rest in peace dear pero as I call you in school. surely De entire department and the people of NIFES will do miss you greatly..... rest on brother, God knows better. Peter was one of the student that hardly talk in the department, always gently and very friendly dou shy.......... may God give your family the heart to bear the lost...
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by sassiemyk: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
gbaskiboy:
. Life, like a mist, appears for just a day,
Then disappears tomorrow.
All that we are can quickly fade away,
Replaced with tears and sorrow.
If a man should die, can he live again?
Hear the promise God has made:
(CHORUS)
He will call; The dead will answer.
They shall live at his command.
For he will have a longing
For the work of his own hand.
So have faith, and do not wonder,
For our God can make us stand.
And we shall live forever,
As the work of his own hand.
2. Friends of our God, though they may pass away,
Will never be forsaken.
All those asleep who in God’s mem’ry stay,
From death he will awaken.
Then we’ll come to see all that life can be:
Paradise eternally.
(CHORUS)

I sight you bro, tears just drop from my eyes. I these song touch my soul. JW 4ever

2 Likes

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
U fought through the boko haram of your life
You're a Warrior!
Another Hero is gone!
RIP soldier!
Hoah! Hoah!! Hoah!!! sad
We will remember you!
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by foody(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
I wouldn't say that if I were you. Did you ever go through the NYSC? You will not wish your fellow to suffer in the grave. Sometimes you do not even need to say anything, cos that guy has came from a family, ........... supposing you are invited to his funeral, will you be able to say that in the midst if his loved ones? No hard feeling though but because what goes round always comes around just be careful of what you say and always ask yourself this question before you say anything "How will I feel if somebody tell me this..." God bless
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Coldfeet(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
swaggzs:
Rip Mr.... Pls I'm looking for chidima... I need the cucumber with her...
angry

3 Likes

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
kilokeys:

its like saying u should be beheaded for having no sense..

if he was doing business along that road.. he might still have died... all the passengers in that vehicle were corpers, right?

roads are bad..
drivers are untrained..

folks like u wouldnt think selling of paraga and peppered meat at the parks are high risk factors that contributes these accidents

nysc was the best year of my life.. thought me how to survive on nothing.. i am better off now

Who's to blame for bad roads? Or why not have designated buses which convey the corpers with trained drivers. Put up rendezvous in every part of the country, let them move from there.

If I was a paraga seller, I would have jumped at it again. No thanks, I'm staying home. Unless I'm doing it in Lagos.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:
This is what I was telling my friend that returned yesterday that the NYSC should be scrapped. What's the essence of going through all the struggle in school for years only to end up dead because of one useless service that doesn't guarantee you job. Which is also used as an allocation to steal funds.

I remember my time, I travelled to Kogi from Lagos, when I got there they told me I was late that I should go back home. Including some other people. The girl I pitied most came all the way from core North. Spent days on her way to get there. Only for the idiots that feel like gods over there to send her back.

So, in a matter of 24 Hours, I risked my life twice plying through the death traps called motorways.

Another batch is going soon, some are going to end up dead.

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC
Bro, dz has nothing to do with scrapping it off, what if he was coming from a marriage or a personal journey? all we need most is Gods protection.....
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Fryzi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
I may not understand how u feel buh wish dem well not dead.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by jimoceans14(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
gbaskiboy:
. Life, like a mist, appears for just a day,
Then disappears tomorrow.
All that we are can quickly fade away,
Replaced with tears and sorrow.
If a man should die, can he live again?
Hear the promise God has made:
(CHORUS)
2. Friends of our God, though they may pass away,
Will never be forsaken.
All those asleep who in God’s mem’ry stay,
From death he will awaken.
Then we’ll come to see all that life can be:
Paradise eternally.
(CHORUS)
Good one my brother

2 Likes

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Chibuzzman: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
sad sad sad sad
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Abdulazeez007:
Bro, dz has nothing to do with scrapping it off, what if he was coming from a marriage or a personal journey? all we need most is Gods protection.....

"What if" you said. Was it coming from a wedding? Even if he was, that would have been a personal case. Not a case of summoning people from every part of the country for close call or death.

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by kherlly(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
So sad

Rip
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by rhymesnoni(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:
ure a fool, idiot.
making jest of the dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u av no respect for da dead. ur's wld be a paifull death.u wld either be crushed by a tanker o treler fool. i hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Apus: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:

Is dt d best u can say?
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Can only imagine wat d parent ll b going tru rite nw.

Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? / A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.