Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" (54334 Views)

My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture] / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Prewedding Photos Of Canadian Lady & Nigerian Man: "My Arms Will Be Your Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Royat1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ishilove:

God forbid. You don't wish me well
Hello .the admission list for EKSU is out

Meanwhile I sent you a pm
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ishilove:

God forbid. You don't wish me well
I always taught the bigger the better wink
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Flashh: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ishilove, I need to see your chest ôó.
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Babes be forming like they don't access a guy's junior too.... caught some quite a number of times.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by kikilove(f): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Very true.i have had situations where I had to literally raise the head of my toasters so we can be on eye level.... sometimes it's embarrassing when u trying to discuss something important nd someone keeps staring at ur boobs stuttering nd mixing words up

1 Like

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by goingape2: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
this is the kind of topic you will see women claiming that men are looking their god damn breasst but offline there are bunch of ashawo!

naija women are very svpid set of creature! as if there are not staring at men trousers and be imagining there size of cucumber!

once again naija women are svpid set of creature who have nothing to contribute to the society other than opening there yansh in exchange for kobo.

no one is looking at ya svpid over press breaasst.

no one is staring at that shrink ugly looking two set of dry tomatoes.

your chest is as flat as ya ugly looking face!

we sometimes get tired of looking at ya bleached face and wanted to look somewhere else but when we look at ya chest we often imagine who must have press that smelling looking thing undecided

when we look at a woman who have big breast we often imagine that she must have traded her brain in exchange for big breaaast!

the average big breast naija women have 0.1% IQ because all the food nutrients are going in that breasst instead of there brain! while the small breast naija women have just 1% IQ. (not that much in comparison)

so when coming here and saying your face is not on ya chest you should also have a second thought that ya mouth may be smelling like dead fowl and he just want to get some air, in other not to embarrass you so he look down but ya think he is looking at ya chest angry

once you have a kid, that svpid breassst will start falling off. so dont take pride of something that will come of age but what you got upstairs always stay a longer period of time and yield good product if you use it well! but unfortunately our women have traded there brain with fish. that's why them think like fish.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
It is an almost reflex action.

just like the way one subconsciously focuses on a single dot in the midst of a blank paper.

unfortunately, the only way to guarantee that nobody ever ogles is to completely hide them.

that most women do the opposite suggests that it's either very uncomfortable, or that they secretly enjoy being ogled at the chest.
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by oostin: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
From Radi8 to Sabinews. TK and Peju, a business partnership that truly works.
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Emma5097: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ishilove:
I personally can relate to this; that age long habit of men ogling women's _boobs so intensely you begin to wonder if your face has migrated to your chest. cheesy

Really funny piece. Enjoy

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/mr-man-my-face-is-not-on-my-chest.html

Choi!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by LoveJesus87(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin

definitely worth reading! grin

Yeah..... I go through the people staring at my boob thingy everyday. it's like very normal for me. I don't even feel offended anymore. I'm Like ''Yeah, whatever. I know they're great.. keep staring zombie"

....even from men that are old enough To Be my Great grandpaz ! undecided pfft!
Pishure or adonbilivit grin
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Dont u all deserve that?
Why would we deserve that?
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
kikilove:
Very true.i have had situations where I had to literally raise the head of my toasters so we can be on eye level.... sometimes it's embarrassing when u trying to discuss something important nd someone keeps staring at ur boobs stuttering nd mixing words up

Stuttering and mixing up words? That's so funny. Upload a biko. cheesy
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by vicsterling(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
..Bìtches always get offended, but they consciously put their assets on display just to exploit a man's weakness "which is finding pleasure in what we see" and yet thy feel victimized undecided crazy bunch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Yewandequeen(f): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Haute:

Why would we deserve that?

Ask ishilove grin
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by goingape2: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
vicsterling:
..Bìtches always get offended, but they consciously put their assets on display just to exploit a man's weakness "which is finding pleasure in what we see" and yet thy feel victimized undecided crazy bunch
you minding those bunch of uncooked potatoes!

if you dont want a man to stare at ya breasts why don't you wear something that won't show those two ugly looking organs?

there are just fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by vicsterling(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
goingape2:
you minding those bunch of uncooked potatoes!

if you dont want a man to stare at ya breasts why don't you wear something that won't show those two ugly looking organs?

there are just fish brain

u can say that again homie,
I just wonder what is wrong in seeing what,she might end up giving u for free or for cash

1 Like

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
This doesn't affect me. I have always found the female mammaries to be amazing friends with my whole being. If I meet a woman and her ti.ts warm up to me, I would make friends with those ti.ts regardless of whether the woman approves or not. Make friends by means of steady eye contact.

My ancestors and the whole of humanity have been doing that for many years, who am I to stop such a fine tradition. Even Evolutionary biologist's agree that the reason men look at boo.bs is because of our evolution. A man is hard wired to look out for food for his babies and you all come here and blame men? So ridiculous!
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by rossychik(f): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
d story shar..... but I like d op sense of humor
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by LOVEGINO(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lemme keep on steering to avoid d risk of hypertension

1 Like

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Fash20: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Iranu abasha...
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by willibounce1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
These idiotic,brainless naija girls just think there is something special about their brea.sts, as.ss, pussy or body. You don't want men to look at your breast but you expose everything when you wear stupid clothes. Who do you expect to look at your exposed brea.sts? Lizards, birds or fellow women?

Your brea.sts are going to be looked at whether you like it or not. If you not happy about it, then dress like the Arab women and cover everything. They shamelessly put their boobs out on instagram to get likes and walk around almost naked. Some idiots won't even wear bra. Your breas.ts will be squeezed and sucked by men and your babies. If you don't like it, kill urself.
Even if you become lesbians, it will still be squeezed. Making noise about men staring at their brea.st as if the breast is gold. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by rossychik(f): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
goingape2:
this is the kind of topic you will see women claiming that men are looking their god damn breasst but offline there are bunch of ashawo!

naija women are very svpid set of creature! as if there are not staring at men trousers and be imagining there size of cucumber!

once again naija women are svpid set of creature who have nothing to contribute to the society other than opening there yansh in exchange for kobo.

no one is looking at ya svpid over press breaasst.

no one is staring at that shrink ugly looking two set of dry tomatoes.

your chest is as flat as ya ugly looking face!

we sometimes get tired of looking at ya bleached face and wanted to look somewhere else but when we look at ya chest we often imagine who must have press that smelling looking thing undecided

when we look at a woman who have big breast we often imagine that she must have traded her brain in exchange for big breaaast!

the average big breast naija women have 0.1% IQ because all the food nutrients are going in that breasst instead of there brain! while the small breast naija women have just 1% IQ. (not that much in comparison)

so when coming here and saying your face is not on ya chest you should also have a second thought that ya mouth may be smelling like dead fowl and he just want to get some air, in other not to embarrass you so he look down but ya think he is looking at ya chest angry

once you have a kid, that svpid breassst will start falling off. so dont take pride of something that will come of age but what you got upstairs always stay a longer period of time and yield good product if you use it well! but unfortunately our women have traded there brain with fish. that's why them think like fish.

Na waoo, wet in dey pepper u?
just because u unlucky wit women dosnt make all d women fish brain.
remember u probably have a mother sisters. so easy.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by goingape2: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
rossychik:
Na waoo, wet in dey pepper u? just because u unlucky wit women dosnt make all d women fish brain. remember u probably have a mother sisters. so easy.
did i tell you that I'm unlucky with women? undecided
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by CentaurX(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
goingape2:
this is the kind of topic you will see women claiming that men are looking their god damn breasst but offline there are bunch of ashawo! naija women are very svpid set of creature! as if there are not staring at men trousers and be imagining there size of cucumber! once again naija women are svpid set of creature who have nothing to contribute to the society other than opening there yansh in exchange for kobo. no one is looking at ya svpid over press breaasst. no one is staring at that shrink ugly looking two set of dry tomatoes. your chest is as flat as ya ugly looking face! we sometimes get tired of looking at ya bleached face and wanted to look somewhere else but when we look at ya chest we often imagine who must have press that smelling looking thing undecided when we look at a woman who have big breast we often imagine that she must have traded her brain in exchange for big breaaast! the average big breast naija women have 0.1% IQ because all the food nutrients are going in that breasst instead of there brain! while the small breast naija women have just 1% IQ. (not that much in comparison) so when coming here and saying your face is not on ya chest you should also have a second thought that ya mouth may be smelling like dead fowl and he just want to get some air, in other not to embarrass you so he look down but ya think he is looking at ya chest angry once you have a kid, that svpid breassst will start falling off. so dont take pride of something that will come of age but what you got upstairs always stay a longer period of time and yield good product if you use it well! but unfortunately our women have traded there brain with fish. that's why them think like fish.

Damn. I can go on sad

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by folasayolyn(f): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
or when total stranger just keeps staring at your chest hey creep face up
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by goingape2: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
willibounce1:
These idiotic,brainless naija girls just think there is something special about their brea.sts, as.ss, pussy or body. You don't want men to look at your breast but you expose everything when you wear stupid clothes. Who do you expect to look at your exposed brea.sts? Lizards, birds or fellow women?

Your brea.sts are going to be looked at whether you like it or not. If you not happy about it, then dress like the Arab women and cover everything. They shamelessly put their boobs out on instagram to get likes and walk around almost naked. Some idiots won't even wear bra. Your breas.ts will be squeezed and sucked by men and your babies. If you don't like it, kill urself.
Even if you become lesbians, it will still be squeezed. Making noise about men staring at their brea.st as if the breast is gold. Nonsense.
i wonder ohhh!

and some useless boys here can't see what is going on here but rather talking how there use to stare that overpress rubbish called breaasst.

rubbish naija women everywhere

Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by 9icetoo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lol... Well.. It sounds embarrassing.. I can't even imagine it.. But for lepas like we?? Kikikiki what do dey want to stare at? Smh.. Even though some men are just naturally stupid and will stare at anything stareable (if dere is anything like dat)
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by ahamonyeka(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Who read the story finish?abeg make me how e end cos I no border read am finish I was only after the pictures.
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by Ademoore07(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
;DOP, let's talk d talk. So your undies too is flawless. Na u talk am ooo ;DOP, let's talk d talk. So your undies too is flawless. Na u talk am ooo
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by bitchcrafts: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
willibounce1:

See me see craze. Choi! weyrey po laye gan. O yari tan ni! cheesy
Re: Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" by enshi(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin

definitely worth reading! grin

Yeah..... I go through the people staring at my boob thingy everyday. it's like very normal for me. I don't even feel offended anymore. I'm Like ''Yeah, whatever. I know they're great.. keep staring zombie"

....even from men that are old enough To Be my Great grandpaz ! undecided pfft!

I only saw mathematical formulars... Where is the thing you say are so attractive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas / Pretty Lady Applying Make Up As Her Fiance Watches In Pre-wedding Photos / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.