Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? (3745 Views)

“What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / Could My Boyfriend Be Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by wellmax(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2016
Ever thought of what food your boyfriend would be if he was a Nigerian meal? Well we have matched food items to various male personalities and tried to figure out what guys would be like if they were food:

INDOMIE- He is your quickie hook up who lives down the street and shows up right on time when you really need to get down. You are good friends with him but sometimes he tries to take things to the next level. You are definitely not interested.

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by wellmax(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
JOLLOF RICE- He is potential husband material. Your regular ride or die type of guy. He’s got your back always and you’re both deeply in love with each other. Sometimes you fight and throw tantrums at each other and all but it doesn’t last long because you both always find your way back to each other.

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
undecided

I'm not understanding , Makydebbie are you?
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by wellmax(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2016
SWALLOW- He is your high school sweetheart and your mamma has a soft spot for him and still asks you how he is doing. When you’ve had it rough, you still call him for emotional support because you’re sure he’ll be there for you. After trying out other types of guys, you always go back to him in the end.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by makydebbie(f): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Guys beware agege bread na serious friend zonetongue

Jollof rice all the waycheesy
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by wellmax(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2016
EWA AGOYIN- A drunken hook up you took home with you after a night of ratchetness who you never knew would be so great. You always forget about him- until you’re very desperate and remember his complimentary card tucked away somewhere in your purse.

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by wellmax(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2016
SPAGHETTI - The funky rich college boyfriend who has a car and has everything going for him. He dazzles with fancy gifts and shows you off to all his rich friends too. While you enjoy being treated like a trophy, you want something much more real.

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by wellmax(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2016
YAM- He’s older and more successful than any other guy you’ve dated but it can’t ever be anything too serious because you must admit, he intimidates you a little bit.

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by wellmax(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2016
OFADA SAUCE- Bad boy to the core and you’ve said ‘enough’ to him many times but you always find you way back. Some of your friends like him and some simply don’t understand what is so special about him. He makes everything much more exciting and intoxicatingly delicious but you wake up the next day in pain. You know he’ll hurt you but can’t bring yourself to stop.

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by wellmax(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2016
AKAMU- You would never admit to hooking up with him because he’s SO not your type and not traditionally attractive. He’s your dirty secret and if your friends found out you’d be pretty embarrassed.

1 Share

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by littlewonders: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2016
My boyfriend would be ogbono soup, slow to action.

1 Like

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by wellmax(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2016
AGEGE BREAD- Not a boyfriend- he is your very best friend. Always there when you need him to comfort you, especially during a breakup.

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by wellmax(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2016
Where does your boyfriend belong

Credits.... http://www.acceleratetv.com/nigerian-food-boyfriend/ and www.google.com
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2016
All of the above! cheesy

They are so mouth watering cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by Maxi112: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2016
Swallow will be my main ho

Indomie and egg, my side ho

Jollof rice my stand by ho

Spaghetti my back up ho

Ofada sauce, my rebound ho

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by makydebbie(f): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:
undecided

I'm not understanding , Makydebbie are you?
I'm waiting for op to finish lemme choose my own nagrin
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by princeakins(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2016
ItsQuinn:
All of the above! cheesy

They are so mouth watering cheesy cheesy smiley

Interesting cool

2 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by zameena(f): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmm, would really love the jollof type any day any time.
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2016
This list ain't complete

What of Garri? Always there in times of trouble

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by princeakins(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm waiting for op to finish lemme choose my own nagrin

En ma amebo dawta is here...

Oya mk ur submission alrdy
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by makydebbie(f): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2016
princeakins:

En ma amebo dawta is here...

Oya mk ur submission alrdy
my own ain't there but I'll manage swallow tongue
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by princeakins(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
my own ain't there but I'll manage swallow tongue

Hahaha.. ur small mouth lik swallow..

Or urz is waakye ... grin describe it to me
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
Swallow will be my main ho

Indomie and egg, my side ho

Jollof rice my stand by ho

Spaghetti my back up ho

Ofada sauce, my rebound ho

grin grin grin grin

A lot of them are hoe-ish. But who doesn't want some spaghetti?
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2016
I want a big bowl of spaghetti but my boyfriend is exactly the definition of swallow. embarassed
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by makydebbie(f): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2016
princeakins:

Hahaha.. ur small mouth lik swallow..

Or urz is waakye ... grin describe it to me
lol you know waakye...its rice and beans but a leaf is added to it and that's why its "wine" in color...and its taken with shito....very yummy tongue
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2016
That's equivalent to the agege breadgrin
KissChrix:
This list ain't complete

What of Garri? Always there in times of trouble
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by AlienStar: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:

Sis TB Joshua you predicted rightly tongue
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by teejaypee: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:

gringrin

just tasted 'Dokunu' for the first time cheesy
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by anonymuz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na swallow i go for!!
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by makydebbie(f): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
How was it? cheesy
teejaypee:

gringrin

just tasted 'Dokunu' for the first time cheesy
Re: What Nigerian Food Would Your Boyfriend Be? by teejaypee: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
How was it? cheesy

makes sense, cheesy

A ghanaian neighbour prepared it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must Read: Car Trouble (18+) A Short Sex Story / What Do Ladies Want When They Do This? / Ladies: Can You Date A Man With Local Accent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.