Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

“What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. (8648 Views)

Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram / Weirdest Sexual Encounter / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by ChangeIsCostant: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2018
A trending WhatsApp chat between a lady and her boyfriend, has been shared online after their sexual encounter. In the chat, the lady told her boyfriend that she's not getting herself after having sex with him the previous day.

The lady who insinuated she might be pregnant, got blasted by the guy who claimed he knows nothing of what she's talking about as he said that the pregnancy talk may stop him from communicating with her.

Read the full chat below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/what-nigerian-guy-told-his-girlfriend-after-their-sexual-encounter.html

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by ChangeIsCostant: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2018

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by ChangeIsCostant: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by ultimate77(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2018
complete it nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Some girls though, na pap full their skull. No neurons.

As a lady, If you must have sex with a guy that doesn't care about you and is only there for it — then insist on using protection... Or simply abstain.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by marshalldgreat(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2018
Lol
Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by Olifiz(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2018
Xaos:
So girls though, na pap full their skull. All neurons death.

The pap wey I drink this morning sef make brain pass the one wey dey her head. Shuuu HOElosho

11 Likes

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by tooth4tooth: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Are you saying am meeting someone else?

12 Likes

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by chiommy123(f): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2018
now his brain is thinking faster than his typing hands he forgot how he was begging and probably crying I blame that lady sha

5 Likes

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by ImaIma1(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Anyone that is afraid of responsibility should not have sex.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by Fernandowski(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2018
The lady is a daft opportunist

1 Like

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by samysmoothfresh: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Hahahahha

the guy's a true niggie

i did not cum in you and you giving the pregnancy BS....................fvck you bitch!!

cheers to a niggie who gave a hoe what she deserves

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Buhhaaaahhaaaaha. Very funny.
Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by soviete(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
ImaIma1:
Go Bleep yourself, sis angry angry

2 Likes

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by seyigiggle: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
can't you see she is pregnant at the back side grin
Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by redfly(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Am I the only one that realises the screen shot was taken by the babe. What girl is dumb enough to expose this conversation to the world.
Bloggers I hail o
The desperation for popularity nowadays is nauseating.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by luckygeee: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
ImaIma1:
u dont deserve a good orgasm

6 Likes

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by soviete(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
luckygeee:

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by ritylove(f): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
fvcking obvious dats what happens when you date boys who thinks they are men they always chicken out....
Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by Temptee101(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin

He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.

Thumps up bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ladies always insist on Cd or go for plan B simple.
Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by ImaIma1(f): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
soviete:
Go Bleep yourself, sis angry angry

I wish i understood your pain and the reason for your response. However i think it is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by ImaIma1(f): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
luckygeee:

I see that you do not like the truth.

Thank God you are not in charge of what i deserve.

1 Like

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by soviete(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
ImaIma1:

I wish i understood your pain and the reason for your response. However i think it is uncalled for.
I'm not sorry tho angry
Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by ImaIma1(f): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
soviete:
I'm not sorry tho angry

Naah...i don't expect you to be.

When you are a man, you will know better.
Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by ednut1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fake chat. Pregnancy one day later lol

3 Likes

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by yeyise: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
smiley smiley smileyLEARN MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE BY ATTENDING THE FREE TRAINING PROGRAM cool shocked

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Mobile App Development training conveys the fundamental skills necessary to deploy develop Apps on mobile devices (iOS and Android devices. Attendees employ app Studio to perform comprehensive hands on exercises in this program

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by Divay22(f): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. by vicben27(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
little kids messing around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus Size Girls Are The Best (picture) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.