Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari (44427 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by KENNING2010: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
ABUJA-President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated the President-Elect of the United States of America, Mr. Donald Trump on his victory at the polls.

The president also congratulated US citizens on the outcome of the election.

In a statement by the presidential spokesman, Mr. Femi Adesina, president Buhari stated that he looked forward to working with Trump in many areas which included cooperation on many shared foreign policy priorities, such as the fight against terrorism, peace and security, economic growth, democracy and good governance.

President Muhammadu Buhari
“On behalf of the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari congratulates President-elect Donald Trump on his victory in the United States presidential election.

“President Buhari also congratulates American citizens on the outcome of the election, which was keenly observed by all true lovers of democracy and those who believe in the will of the people.

“The President looks forward to working together with President-elect Trump to strengthen the already established friendly relations between both countries, including cooperation on many shared foreign policy priorities, such as the fight against terrorism, peace and security, economic growth, democracy and good governance.

“As Mr Trump prepares to assume the position of the President of the United States, President Buhari extends his good wishes to him on the onerous task of leading the world’s strongest economy”, the statement stated.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/buhari-congratulates-trump-says-looks-forward-working/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by googlepikins: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump be like, you dey madd. I will deal with you boko haram

385 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
LONG LIFE SAI BABA

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by yarimo(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mtcheeew before nko

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by jeyselassie(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
u mean " I will beg donald trump". does trump even know you? d only 2 things nigeria is known for to america is- "nigeria begs to collect loan" "nigeria begs to sell oil".

252 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oga are you really sure about this?cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by kettykin: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Someone who doesn't understand rule of law wants to work with someone from a civil back ground

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by SKYTREND(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
WHO SABI YOU FOR WHITE HOUSE/ DOES TRUMP CARES AT ALL ABOUT YOU? MTSHEWWWWW

150 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by richidinho(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Not neccessary please stay with clinton, the real sheriff is in town now

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
richidinho:
Not neccessary please

Bros what is not necessary, abi you dey sleep?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by NAIJASHOWBIZ02: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
WHO CARES?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by richidinho(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
NAIJASHOWBIZ02:

Bros what is not necessary, abi you dey sleep?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He shld continue working with Clinton so he can do as he like, disobey court orders at will

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by DropShot: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
googlepikins:
Trump be like, you dey madd. I will deal with you boko haram
Just as many are mad but few are roaming.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by DropShot: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
SKYTREND:
WHO SABI YOU FOR WHITE HOUSE/ DOES TRUMP CARES AT ALL ABOUT YOU? MTSHEWWWWW
You're right. It's IPOiDiots that are recognized at White House.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by richidinho(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
DropShot:

Just as many are mad but few are roaming.

When are you commiting the suicide you promised if Trump is elected?

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by capatainrambo: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
buhari u nor ep anybody keep shut

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by dunkem21(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
richidinho:

Hahahaha. .. cheesy

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by wristbangle: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
People throwing unnecessary jibe at something that doesn't concern them. So if they say trump will not work with PMB, will he work with Nnamdi kanu?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by DropShot: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
richidinho:

Me?

grin grin grin
These IPOiDiots no go kee person o.

Wetin concern agbero with overload? I resemble senseless IPOD?
cheesy

19 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by richidinho(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
DropShot:

Me?

grin grin grin
These IPOiDiots no go kee person o.

Wetin concern agbero with overload? I resemble senseless IPOD?
cheesy

Dont worry, i will be back very soon with all your previous comments grin grin grin

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by DropShot: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
richidinho:

Dont worry, i will be back very soon with all your previous comments grin grin grin
If you're able to bring just one post from me, supporting any of the candidates, I owe you 5k naira.

Modified*
It's more than 17 hours, richidinho has not still brought out the post. grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by KENNING2010: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
All these IPOD guys supporting Trump because of their hatred for Buhari, you would think they know what they are doing.. most of them dont think with their brain... very pity

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by seunny4lif(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin
You will beg Trump grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Divinerace(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari: mr tlump i want to work with you.

Trump: sorry, i dont work with illiterates!!!

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by KENNING2010: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Divinerace:
Buhari: mr tlump i want to work with you.

Trump: i dont work with illitrates!!!

MORE LIKE I DONT WANT TO WORK WITH CERTIFICATELESS PRESIDENT... PLS GO BACK TO SECONDARY SCHOOL, NO VACANCY HERE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by SKYTREND(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
you have no choice Mr Man, your Obama is gone

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by DozieInc(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Femiolu2000: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
who cares

8 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by IPOB123london: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahhha

u don lost malam

ifulogu already

12 Likes

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by GenbIoodykiller: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by Bari22: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bleep the trump

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari by kodded(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s]
KENNING2010:
All these IPOD guys supporting Trump because of their hatred for Buhari, you would think they know what they are doing.. most of them dont think with their brain... very pity
[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

91 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Awolowo's Letter From Prison To Aguiyi Ironsi Pressing For His Release / Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.