Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands (20891 Views)

Lazy Mobile Brands Inducing People To Demarket Competitior Brands / Things To Consider When Buying Smartphones. / 6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
danjumakolo:

Its OPPO n1...
ok
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sowl:

Please can you help me with how to go about updating my oukitel k6000-pro to the latest Android OS.... Have tried it but not getting it

Y don't don't u go your phn forum...there should be a guide on that
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by gudluckgreat(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sharon6:
The only point I agree with is Point no 2 but then you can always buy any replacement parts online.
I use a cubot device, cubot h2 to be precise and believe me sincerely this is the best android phone I've used so far. I've used HTC and Samsung but this phone beats them hands down. Battery superb, front camera o, back camera o, 3gb ram, 16gb rom, superb gaming experience etc etc. Although this device is unpopular, I don't have any regret whatsoever.

We are family! Rocking my cubot Dinosaur

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by balogunby(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Have you guyz check AnTuTu benchmark lately...
You'll see list of unpopular phones like Meizu, leEco, xiomi competing with iphones, samsung and so on..

Screenshots..

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by shiftback: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Why do you think Tecno phones are Leav the shelves? The affordable price isn't the only factor, availability of parts and Carlcare is a determinant factor too.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by warrenweste(m): 1:51am On Jan 02, 2017
Sowl:

Please can you help me with how to go about updating my oukitel k6000-pro to the latest Android OS.... Have tried it but not getting it

were you eventually able to update it?
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by Shadedtee: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2017
hayor2014:
Firstly, the popular brands started from somewhere and some people were the first set of users.
Secondly, we have aliexpress and I am pretty sure they can get any phone part or battery you need (the world is a global village).
Thirdly, I have used a Samsung and my xiaomi device has a way better battery.
Finally, have you even checked the prices of these popular devices, not everybody does yahoo yahoo you know.

Tecno and infinix are popular brands and you don't have to rob a bank to buy their phones, they are affordable and they have great features
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shadedtee:

Tecno and infinix are popular brands and you don't have to rob a bank to buy their phones, they are affordable and they have great features

Very true and Carlcare provides aftersales service
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by 0079jaBond(m): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Nice. But what do u guys think about Leagoo m8 Pro?
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by Mofetemi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by drjprince: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
Get out of here jumia and scamming 5/6 who is even talking about jumia self
Mofetemi:
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by Palmerbarry: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
Youngpo413:
Example, Gfive, wiko, thl, Asus, gowin and sharp.
why include Asus?
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by drjprince: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Because it not popular and it's useless to us Nigeria it is just like xiaomi they are both the same rubbish phone
I KNOW SOME xiaomi touts are by the corner to hit me
Palmerbarry:
why include Asus?
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by Palmerbarry: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
drjprince:
Because it not popular and it's useless to us Nigeria he is just like xiaomi they are both the same rubbish phone
I KNOW SOME xiaomi touts are by the corner to hit me

I'm a fan of Xiaomi & I can say both companies are producing good phones. And mind you, Asus isnt a chinese brand and are producing quality affordable phones including their Zenfone flagships unlike some other competitors. Remember, Asus ROG is one of the best smartphones of 2018.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands by dodoniyi: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now / Glo Blackberry Subscription(daily) / How Much Should The Oukitel K10000 Max Sell In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.