Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public (1676 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by naijaspice: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Walk Tall
One of the easiest ways to display the sort of outward confidence you need when approaching women is to walk tall. Stand up straight and have a manly gait about your walk. Feel free to copy icons of masculinity such as Clint Eastwood or Humphrey Bogart when you’re first getting started. When you approach a woman in this way you’re showing confidence that’s going to make everything else easier. Best of all, this works even if you aren’t feeling conf
ident. Don’t be afraid to practice this at home before you head out to meet women.

Approach Immediately

Do you ever find yourself wondering if a woman noticed you or not? Guess what? She did. That’s why it’s important to approach a woman in public immediately. The longer you wait the more likely you are to seem “creepy” at worst or unconfident at best. Just take a breath, gather yourself and walk over. Rejection can be hard for a lot of men to deal with, but remember: You’re never going to win the lottery without buying a ticket. To have success approaching girls in public, you first have to approach them. Sooner is always better than later.

CONTINUE READING>>>> http://www.naijaspice.com.ng/2016/11/guys-how-to-approach-girl-in-public.html
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm tempted to copy and paste the whole shii here angry

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by afanide: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
For Nigeria
Naija babes go embarrass u o......
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Obembem: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
you better come and paste the rest here
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Approach immediately? Really? Approach a woman when she is alone, when she is feeling a little vulnerable. Never approach a woman who is part of a group or your ancestors will be cursed to the point of resurrection. Study her a little bit don't be a stalker. And finally never let her know you have a lot of money that will be your downfall

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Maxi112: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Raine80:
Approach immediately? Really? Approach a woman when she is alone, when she is feeling a little vulnerable. Never approach a woman who is part of a group or your ancestors will be cursed to the point of resurrection. Study her a little bit don't be a stalker. And finally never let her know you have a lot of money that will be your downfall
nice point
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2016
Raine80:
If I adhere to the op instructions..wl I win ur heart?? cry cry

#YOLO
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by bizzy500: 12:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Raine80:
big hug, dats it
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 10, 2016
richommie:
If I adhere to the op instructions..wl I win ur heart?? cry cry

Weed is life? Absolutely not

#YOLO
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=Raine80 post=50911369][/quote] u can make me stop it smiley

#YolO
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 10, 2016
richommie:
u can make me stop it smiley

#YolO
Sorry, not for me.
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Raine80:

Sorry, not for me.

So smoking weed disqualified me?

#YoLO
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 10, 2016
richommie:

So smoking weed disqualified me?
You were never in the race to begin with. You were disqualified before you qualified.

#YoLO
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=Raine80 post=50911511][/quote]

I don't mind. . . I can still do lot more than the qualifiers. Meanwhile I followed you on twitter. grin

#Yolo
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 10, 2016
richommie:

I don't mind. . . I can still do lot more than the qualifiers. Meanwhile I followed you on twitter. grin

I will make sure I block you.
#Yolo
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=Raine80 post=50911744][/quote]

And u did dat just for No reason smiley

#YOLO
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by mojeed4(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2016
Don’t Over Think It
Another benefit of approaching a girl immediately is that it cuts down on a natural tendency to over think your approach. The thing with your approach is that it has one very specific goal: To open a conversation, create the spark of interest and get her wanting to talk to you more. In sales, they often say that every sentence of your sales letter is about getting someone to read the next. Think of your approach this way: You’re not really trying to get her to fall in love with you. You’re trying to get her to want to keep talking to you. This is why we recommend that men start conversations with light, playful, content-free banter.
Using Body Language
When you talk to your guy friends, you two aren’t facing each other dead on. Similarly, you don’t want to do this when you approach a woman. It’s best to approach from the side or, at the very least, pivot there after your initial approach. Talk to her over your shoulder, turning in when you talk and turning slightly away when she does. This is a far more natural way to talk to her, rather than the “job interview” style that all too many men use when they approach women.
Getting Her Number
Especially if you’re approaching a woman in public during the day or in a place other than a bar or club, you want to get her number fast. How do you do this? After you’ve gotten her interested and gotten her attention, tell her that you need her number so that the two of you can get together. Hand her your phone ready to accept her number, then text her with something like “This is AJ, the hottest guy you’ve seen all day :-)”
It’s that easy. In fact, talking to women in general is a lot easier than you might think. There are no gimmicks or shortcuts. Just some simple, common-sense techniques that you can use to increase your luck with women or learn how to approach a girl. Check out The Art of Charm Academy for just one dollar to start unlocking the new you.

Now we can enjoy the complete post grin
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Earn real money online by working as a part time job easily, earn up to 2500$ dollars weekly guranteed join link http://taskmine.club/pay.php?ref=akinde.kolawole
Re: GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
richommie:

And u did dat just for No reason
I have a reason, you. I am not interested.

#YOLO

(1) (Reply)

My Dude Just Broke Up With His Girlfriend And It's Disappointing. / Stephane Otobo Reveals Nollywood Actress Daniel Okeke Involved In Apostle Suliem / What Do You Like About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.