Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Would You Marry A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Prostitute? (1919 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Prostitute? by Dubino(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2009
Please NL, I want you to comment. I've a friend who's contemplating on marrying a prostitute,though he's too shy to put up the topic himself,so I decided to do it for him. He got this prostitute sometime around December '08 after a drinking night out with about four of us,we all came back from abroad. We were all high on alcohol but not to the extent of doing something stupid. He slept with the girl in his hotel room that night and paid her N10k the next morning. But then he exchanged phone number with her,he confessed though that he had an unforgettable night with this girl. From the next day on,they were talking on the phone constantly and he sends her MTN scratch cards. Honestly speaking,that girl is super pretty,I mean she's endowed with the beauty of about  a thousand girls, I wont say her tribe to avoid offending anybody.
Four days later,my guy invited this girl to join us in another round of drinking night out,he slept with her again that night and the night after,but he didn't tell us how much he paid her. We left Lagos for East later on,and he arranged for the girl to come down to East to be with him. The girl agreed and came down from Lagos. When I saw the girl,I was like wow,what's going on man? He said he like the girl so much and that he want to spend as much time as possible with her. The girl was with him throughout his stay in Nigeria. When he left Nigeria back to his base sometime in January '09,he gave the girl his phone number and he was also keeping constant contact with her ever since.
Sometime last month,he told me he's thinking about marrying this girl. I was so surprise that he still maintain contact with her not to think of marriage.
My problem now is that he said he want me to advice him. I told him to give me time to digest the situation. This guy in question is my childhood friend,we grew up together,we went to the same university together before we left Nigeria for greener pasture. We 're just like twin brothers.
I want to hear from NL before I give him my answer 'cos I really want to tell him the truth.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2009
I dnt think ur friend loves d lady.d guy is only obsessed&infatuated becos of sex,he enjoyed from her.to me personally tell him to burst it
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2009
IMHO if HE sees nothing wrong with marrying a prostitute then i dont think there is any problem in going ahead with it. he is the one who will wake up next to her every morning and kiss her goodbye before she goes on tricks all over town.

to each their own!
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by ritaNL: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2009
There is enuf threads about marrying prostitutes or not,just search for them.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by Dubino(m): 5:35am On Nov 01, 2009
Thanks contributors,I'm still looking for more contributions 'cos I really want to weigh different opinions before I tell this guy my stand.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by onoxelvis(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2009
gents/ladies,
lets not be sentimental here. pastors were once armed robbers-they repented, engineers were once killers thru confraternity in schools-they repented, doctors were once killers thru abortion-they repented, our wives were once bitches thru raising money wen they were singles as hustlers-they repented, we men r the worse fuckers-we repent! so what the hell?
In the pursuit of happiness, tell ur friend if he thinks he has found his happiness he should go ahead and ask god to lead him! Infact gals dat has seen it all are better house wifes', after all if they had someone to care for them they won't do prostitution. nothing is in the blood, its only circumstances that allows such.
Rgds
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by lovemoi2(f): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2009
lol tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by onoxelvis(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2009
y do u laugh out loud?
its a forum! express urself!
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by Shola2009(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2009
if he wants to marry her,then her should.
Prostitutes are the hardest working citizens in Nigeria.!! angry
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by lovemoi2(f): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2009
Dubino:

Please NL, I want you to comment. I've a friend who's contemplating on marrying a prostitute,though he's too shy to put up the topic himself,so I decided to do it for him.

thats funny grin grin grin grin grin for faceless nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by coolier(f): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2009
I believe everyone deserves a second chance! What led the lady into prostitution in the first place we would never know. And what's prostitution anyway? sex for money. Every decent man, woman has done it directly or indirectly one way or the other, with your partner, boss, spouse etc. And come to think of it we have seen prostitutes become first ladies in some countries - so what else is new under the sun, tell me?
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by Orikinla(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
We are all prostitutes, only our methods and charges are different.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by Igwe9(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
Orikinla:

lol,
@OP, In as much as prostitution is bad and risky, if the guy wishes to marry her, good and fine, after all, both partook in the act . . . .
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by IFELEKE(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
Orikinla:

Word!
Poster,
Advise your friend to think with his head and not with his 'other' head.

MRbrownJAY:

IMHO if HE sees nothing wrong with marrying a prostitute then i dont think there is any problem in going ahead with it. he is the one who will wake up next to her every morning and kiss her goodbye before she goes on tricks all over town.

to each their own!
grin
I beg to differ on that, prostitutes are capable of being faithful to one partner IF the relationship is based on true love.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by posakosa(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
rita@NL:

There is enuf threads about marrying prostitutes or not,just search for them.

Well said.

YOUR FRIEND AINT NO SAINT EITHER. People get what they RIGHTLY deserve.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by Dubino(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2009
I heard your voice people. All your contributions are well appreciated, and in fact, this is exactly what I am looking for. Different opinion but strong messages, thank you all. Still looking for more opinions 'cos so far I am gaining confidence that I can now talk to my friend about that armed with your messages. He has the final say and he's the one that's going to be waking up every morning with her by his bed side as one NL member said. You guys/girls are truely great.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by joxiri: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2009
hes too shy to put up the topic himself?
its not like anybody will see him
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by joxiri: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
there must be something good abt the girl for ur friend to like her that much so he should go for it
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by german007(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
Yes. I think your friend should go for it.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by cvibe: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
Your friend should go for it.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by german007(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
Iv realised that its better to settle down with a woman with experience. They tend to know what it takes to treat a man good ,also their experience of goin through different men in their past like horrible men, unpleasant men, abusive men" etc enables them appreciate, adore and cherish a good man when they finally meet one like your friend.

Do not judge them by their past ,remind them of it, or treat them like their past. Love them and make them feel brand new, make them feel like they'r starting life all over again. They'l be loyal to you and understand what it means to have someone who loves them.

Occasionally some of the past will haunt her, e.g people trying to portend thoughts into your friend and also imbibe and brainwash your friend with all sort of derogatory remarks about her past. He should'nt let it get to him.

Good luck
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by ifele(m): 2:39am On Nov 02, 2009
yEAH, I WOULD MARRY HER IF SHE STOPPED THE PROSTITUTION BUSINESS THING.

BUT WE CANNOT LIVE IN THE AREA SHE USED TO OPERATE HER BUSINESS. LOL. I AM NOT JOKING.

MY RELIGION ALLOWS US TO MARRY REPENTANT PROSTITUTES.IT OK IN HIBRU HALAKHA.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by chidyke77(m): 4:15am On Nov 02, 2009
Having a partner who's good in sex is an advantage to marriage bt marriage is nt based only on good sex. There are other behaviours/character to be considered cos he's going to marry her as a wife and partner nt as a sex object.
So,let your friend study other part of her to decide if he cn spend d rest of hs life wt her as a wife.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by Delta007(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2009
Marriage isnt all about sex. Infact, if things are tense in your home, sex will be the last thing on your mind and your "wow-ish" lady will no longer be that appealing.

Methinks someone's personality matters alot and no matter how tough things are, there are some people that will never stoop that low to willingly sell their bodies for peanuts aka prostitution. However, one thing I have learned in life is that our response to unique life experiences shape our decisions and habits; in the end, we all live and die by the consequences of our decisions. So inasmuch as I try not to judge anyone's past/present, I know I CANNOT marry a prostitute; This is because my decision has nothing to do with whether (or not) she is repentant; more to do with her personality, who exactly she is, where she has been, what she wants in life, her short/long term plans etc etc I might have been able to date one but Marry? Hmm.  .  .she'd really need to give me some very satisfactory answers why she does not value her body and would easily bend over when she sees Benjamin. People accept you the way you present yourself and a prostitute to me is someone saying, "I dont value myself, I have no talent and I cant push myself to the limit to survive, hence, I'd like anyone, yes anyone to take advantage of my most prized assets". You know she does not value her life when she can travel several hundred miles just to hump you for some cash without knowing you especially in an "anything goes zone" like Nigeria where you have ritualists and all sorts. That's definitely not the kind of partner I need in my life to compliment and motivate me (someone that has already given up on life) or the kind of mother I want for my kids (What will she teach them? Spread 'em legs when you want a passing grade?). What happens if another recession hits and you lose your business/job? How many abortions has she had (she will never tell you the truth)? What kind of birth/health complications/diseases will you have to deal with in the future?

For the single folks out there, when it comes to the question of marriage, get someone that compliments you and you can make a home with; If you are looking for a sex partner, get a girlfriend or pay for a prostitute (not my thing). Never marry out of pity, convenience or obsession.

To the OP (friend), try to get it; Prostitutes are excellent customer service workers who make that moment very special for you (and they make it special for every other customer, not just you); they have perfected the act over time; so do not think cos she looks into your drunken eyes while she's riding you to glory means she has what it takes to take you from glory to glory for the rest of your life. Keeping in contact while the girl is humping every D!ck and Harry (pun intended) in Nigeria does not mean she is the best lady out there for you and doesnt mean she is the worst either. The mere fact that you can fall inlove with a prostitute means you can fall inlove with anyone you choose to, including those nicer young ladies who do not have a problem sweating it out to earn a degree and be outstanding professionals in their fields or that village girl who refuses to sleep with every man that promises her heaven and earth, despite the fact she just gets by daily. You are in the best position to make the call but it will require you thinking with your skull (just incase you forgot where your head is).
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by Igwe9(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
Delta007:

Marriage isnt all about sex. Infact, if things are tense in your home, sex will be the last thing on your mind and your "wow-ish" lady will no longer be that appealing.

Methinks someone's personality matters alot and no matter how tough things are, there are some people that will never stoop that low to willingly sell their bodies for peanuts aka prostitution. However, one thing I have learned in life is that our response to unique life experiences shape our decisions and habits; in the end, we all live and die by the consequences of our decisions. So inasmuch as I try not to judge anyone's past/present, I know I CANNOT marry a prostitute; This is because my decision has nothing to do with whether (or not) she is repentant; more to do with her personality, who exactly she is, where she has been, what she wants in life, her short/long term plans etc etc I might have been able to date one but Marry? Hmm.  .  .she'd really need to give me some very satisfactory answers why she does not value her body and would easily bend over when she sees Benjamin. People accept you the way you present yourself and a prostitute to me is someone saying, "I dont value myself, I have no talent and I cant push myself to the limit to survive, hence, I'd like anyone, yes anyone to take advantage of my most prized assets". You know she does not value her life when she can travel several hundred miles just to hump you for some cash without knowing you especially in an "anything goes zone" like Nigeria where you have ritualists and all sorts. That's definitely not the kind of partner I need in my life to compliment and motivate me (someone that has already given up on life) or the kind of mother I want for my kids (What will she teach them? Spread 'em legs when you want a passing grade?). What happens if another recession hits and you lose your business/job? How many abortions has she had (she will never tell you the truth)? What kind of birth/health complications/diseases will you have to deal with in the future?

For the single folks out there, when it comes to the question of marriage, get someone that compliments you and you can make a home with; If you are looking for a sex partner, get a girlfriend or pay for a prostitute (not my thing). Never marry out of pity, convenience or obsession.

To the OP (friend), try to get it; Prostitutes are excellent customer service workers who make that moment very special for you (and they make it special for every other customer, not just you); they have perfected the act over time; so do not think cos she looks into your drunken eyes while she's riding you to glory means she has what it takes to take you from glory to glory for the rest of your life. Keeping in contact while the girl is humping every D!ck and Harry (pun intended) in Nigeria does not mean she is the best lady out there for you and doesnt mean she is the worst either. The mere fact that you can fall inlove with a prostitute means you can fall inlove with anyone you choose to, including those nicer young ladies who do not have a problem sweating it out to earn a degree and be outstanding professionals in their fields or that village girl who refuses to sleep with every man that promises her heaven and earth, despite the fact she just gets by daily. You are in the best position to make the call but it will require you thinking with your skull (just incase you forgot where your head is).
wow! your post is highly inspirational and applaudable.

you 're indeed the true son of your father brov. wow!
smiley smiley cool
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by omega25red(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2009
tell your friend to consider this:

While he is away right now how does he think she is making money
Knowing that she is a hooker, has he had the talk about her quiting permanently
Is this friend of yours sleeping with her raw or protected
When he is about to marry her what if he finds out that she has a disease (during the medical test)
How can your friend deal with the fact that he knows she is a prostitute and will he ever throw it in her face when they fight?

These are some questions your friend has to honestly answer before he jumps the broom
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by TheSeeker(m): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2009
Prostitution is a choice of profession, it all depends on how we see it individually.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by 190: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
your friend is just a millennium fool

or he's obvious JAZZED or on weed and its knocked down his brain completely

marrying a damn prostitute after all thoes years abroad~

he is a confirmed fool~
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by victorazy(m): 12:58am On Nov 04, 2009
190 why u dey blast? that wife wey u go marry wey dey unilag or any of the universities, do u know wat she is doing now, or do u think na only you done pfuk am, na u disvergin nam? Who will marry these girls? if she promise to stop, let the guy go ahead and marry her joo, case close.
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by 190: 1:18am On Nov 04, 2009
@vic-story

who tel u say i get babe 4 unilag

see, let me tel u sometin
what u dont know wont KILL u
the guy knows that this girl is a confirmed OKPO and yet
he still dives in,its obvious he's already jazzed ( i feel this girl is benin or idoma)
i would say it OUT LOUD the guy is a KONFIRMED FOOL

Girls don finish 4 market~
he kept paying her 4 sexxxx and now he wants 2 marry her

how am i not even sure somebody like wale star hasnt slept wit her b4 sef~

arrant nonsense

if this poster's friend has alrready slept wit her witot a KONDOM den wahala dey and i see DANGER loomin~
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by violent(m): 1:20am On Nov 04, 2009
Delta007:

Methinks someone's personality matters alot and no matter how tough things are, there are some people that will never stoop that low to willingly sell their bodies for peanuts aka prostitution. However, one thing I have learned in life is that our response to unique life experiences shape our decisions and habits; in the end, we all live and die by the consequences of our decisions. So inasmuch as I try not to judge anyone's past/present, I know I CANNOT marry a love-peddler; This is because my decision has nothing to do with whether (or not) she is repentant; more to do with her personality, who exactly she is, where she has been, what she wants in life, her short/long term plans etc etc I might have been able to date one but Marry? Hmm.  .  .she'd really need to give me some very satisfactory answers why she does not value her body and would easily bend over when she sees Benjamin. People accept you the way you present yourself and a love-peddler to me is someone saying, "I dont value myself, I have no talent and I cant push myself to the limit to survive, hence, I'd like anyone, yes anyone to take advantage of my most prized assets". You know she does not value her life when she can travel several hundred miles just to hump you for some cash without knowing you especially in an "anything goes zone" like Nigeria where you have ritualists and all sorts. That's definitely not the kind of partner I need in my life to compliment and motivate me (someone that has already given up on life) or the kind of mother I want for my kids (What will she teach them? Spread 'em legs when you want a passing grade?). What happens if another recession hits and you lose your business/job? How many abortions has she had (she will never tell you the truth)? What kind of birth/health complications/diseases will you have to deal with in the future?

For the single folks out there, when it comes to the question of marriage, get someone that compliments you and you can make a home with; If you are looking for a love mate, get a girlfriend or pay for a love-peddler (not my thing). Never marry out of pity, convenience or obsession.

To the OP (friend), try to get it; love-peddlers are excellent customer service workers who make that moment very special for you (and they make it special for every other customer, not just you); they have perfected the act over time; so do not think cos she looks into your drunken eyes while she's riding you to glory means she has what it takes to take you from glory to glory for the rest of your life. Keeping in contact while the girl is humping every manliness and Harry (pun intended) in Nigeria does not mean she is the best lady out there for you and doesnt mean she is the worst either. The mere fact that you can fall inlove with a love-peddler means you can fall inlove with anyone you choose to, including those nicer young ladies who do not have a problem sweating it out to earn a degree and be outstanding professionals in their fields or that village girl who refuses to sleep with every man that promises her heaven and earth, despite the fact she just gets by daily. You are in the best position to make the call but it will require you thinking with your skull (just incase you forgot where your head is).

grin, well said
Re: Would You Marry A Prostitute? by 190: 1:40am On Nov 04, 2009
violent:

I owe u a bottle of beer grin, well said

No 2 bottles of nite rain should do~

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee / I Ve Eleven Serious Girl Friends. / I Wish I Was Born A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.