Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss (1536 Views)

Victor Umeh Buys A Car For Catholic Priest After Election Victory (Photos) / Governor Obiano Visits President Buhari In Abuja After Election Victory (Photos) / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Ipisi(m): 3:59am On Nov 10, 2016
I have been in your shoes before – Jonathan consoles Clinton after election loss

Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to the election of Donald Trump as the president of the US and applauded Hillary Clinton for conceding defeat. In an election that has been described as an upset, Trump defeated Clinton in the election held on Tuesday, November 8.

In a post on his social media page, Jonathan congratulated Trump and also saluted Clinton. The former Nigerian president wished the American people well in the choice of Trump as president.
He wrote: “I congratulate America’s choice, President-elect Donald J. Trump, and I also salute Hillary Clinton for conceding. Having taking this route myself, I know it takes great self sacrifice and shows her strength of character. I am very encouraged by Mr. Trump’s words in his victory speech where he said “It is time for us to come together”. This is true not only for America, it is also true for the world at large. He also congratulated American people for participating in the tightly contested election. He said: “The President looks forward to working together with President-elect Trump to strengthen the already established friendly relations between both countries, including cooperation on many shared foreign policy priorities, such as the fight against terrorism, peace and security, economic growth, democracy and good governance.

https://www.naij.com/1042755-shoes-jonathan-consoles-clinton-election-loss.html

cc Lalasticlala

Mynd44 OAM4J Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs ijebabe, Fynestboi, MissyB3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Flexherbal(m): 4:03am On Nov 10, 2016
He has really been in those shoes.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by naijaking1: 4:07am On Nov 10, 2016
That's nice GEJ, Clinton's crimes against the people of Nigeria began with her pro-islamic bias in favor of northern Nigerians, and crowned by refusing, yes refusing for more than 2 years to declare Boko Haram a terrorist organization.

Instead she labelled BK a group of dis-enfranchised and unemployed youths, even when they bombed churches on a weekly basis, and then the bombing of the UN building.

Good night Clinton, Kerry, and the crazy Obama, so long!

Southern Nigerian Christians shall survive you too.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Sibrah: 4:09am On Nov 10, 2016
See words . . . Oga Joe be feeling important now. Scammer . . .

1 Like

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by kodded(m): 4:13am On Nov 10, 2016

Some people calling Trump a racist but forget that 70 % of white male voters voted for Trump , 62 % of white female voters voted for Trump

Guess the real Americans (white) are all racist undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Firefire(m): 4:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Respect to African Hero of Modern Democracy.

GEJ forever....

Oh ye enemies of GEJ, your attention is needed in the RED SEA.

Congrats to Trump and good luck to the Americans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Mjshexy(f): 4:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Yea he does understands perfectly well what it feels like to be defeated but it's not the end of the world, life goes on...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by kodded(m): 4:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Kk
Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Opharhe: 4:22am On Nov 10, 2016
That's Nice. Obama, John Kerry, Hilary Clinton una see una life? Thank God you guys have been booted out of The White House.

Baba Jonathan abeg carry go joor.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Opharhe: 4:23am On Nov 10, 2016
naijaking1:
That's nice GEJ, Clinton's crimes against the people of Nigeria began with her pro-islamic bias in favor of northern Nigerians, and crowned by refusing, yes refusing for more than 2 years to declare Boko Haram a terrorist organization.

Instead she labelled BK a group of dis-enfranchised and unemployed youths, even when they bombed churches on a weekly basis, and then the bombing of the UN building.

Good night Clinton, Kerry, and the crazy Obama, so long!

Southern Nigerian Christians shall survive you too.
cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by evilapc: 4:29am On Nov 10, 2016
kodded:

Some people calling Trump a racist but forget that 70 % of white male voters voted for Trump , 62 % of white female voters voted for Trump

Guess the real Americans (white) are all racist undecided undecided undecided
When all northerners and Yorubas Muslims vote a Muslim bigot the bubu, they are called wise people,....but when all igbos leave their ojukwu and vote for a Yorubas or northern fellow, they are called fools who hate their, ...but when the white vote their fellow white supremacist, they called racist by the same afonjas and almajiris, who voted their bubu chief tribal bigot....Who is fooling who

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by kodded(m): 4:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Waiting for the children of hate

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by BUHARImyDOG: 5:09am On Nov 10, 2016
OGA JONA PLEASE COME BACK AFONJAS AND ILLITERATE MALLams need you bad bad.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Burger01(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2016
No! We shall not take it! The election was technologically rigged! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 10, 2016
I wonder what blackpanda has to say now after all the thrash you said about Trump not winning.

Lmao
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by dunkem21(m): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2016
Millerz:
I wonder what blackpanda has to say now after all the thrash you said about Trump not winning.

Lmao
grin grin grin

E don do na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2016
She didn't record her congratulatory call to the president-elect unlike you.
#eye service
Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Hiploko(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2016
Sibrah:
See words . . . Oga Joe be feeling important now.
Scammer . . .
the dullard is the real scammer here

1 Like

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by eezeribe(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Eyaaa
Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Jonathan finally had shoes
Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by HtwoOw: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2016
They both sponsored terrorism, looked the other way and made profit

From where I stand they are in the same boat, same sinking boat
Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by midol: 6:43am On Nov 10, 2016
We yoruba muslim must pray that trump hate IPOB and love our muslim Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by blazetitov: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2016
What's this one saying?

Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by blackpanda: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2016
[[s]quote author=Millerz post=50912543]I wonder what blackpanda has to say now after all the thrash you said about Trump not winning.

Lmao
grin grin grin[/quote][/s]

Smh
Why are u wondering what I have to say?? Talk ur own and leave! cheesy
Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Hiploko(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
midol:
We yoruba muslim must pray that trump hate IPOB and love our muslim Buhari.
the Current issue Nigeria has
Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
my greatest hero...
God bless GEJ
Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by Lanretoye(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Shooo!,abi this man been forget say shoe get size?.
Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by LesbianBoy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 100% cool cool
Re: I Have Been In Your Shoes Before – Jonathan Consoles Clinton After Election Loss by ImperialYoruba: 3:12am On Nov 11, 2016
Ipisi:
I have been in your shoes before – Jonathan consoles Clinton after election loss

Goodluck Jonathan has reacted to the election of Donald Trump as the president of the US and applauded Hillary Clinton for conceding defeat. In an election that has been described as an upset, Trump defeated Clinton in the election held on Tuesday, November 8.

In a post on his social media page, Jonathan congratulated Trump and also saluted Clinton. The former Nigerian president wished the American people well in the choice of Trump as president.
He wrote: “I congratulate America’s choice, President-elect Donald J. Trump, and I also salute Hillary Clinton for conceding. Having taking this route myself, I know it takes great self sacrifice and shows her strength of character. I am very encouraged by Mr. Trump’s words in his victory speech where he said “It is time for us to come together”. This is true not only for America, it is also true for the world at large. He also congratulated American people for participating in the tightly contested election. He said: “The President looks forward to working together with President-elect Trump to strengthen the already established friendly relations between both countries, including cooperation on many shared foreign policy priorities, such as the fight against terrorism, peace and security, economic growth, democracy and good governance.

https://www.naij.com/1042755-shoes-jonathan-consoles-clinton-election-loss.html

cc Lalasticlala

Mynd44 OAM4J Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs ijebabe, Fynestboi, MissyB3

The empathy and consolation is best given by Buhari, who like Clinton, attempted multiple times before finally winning it.

Jonathan has lost his mind and point of reference in the outcome of this US election.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Declare Open South-east Economic And Security Summit. News / Many Nigerians Can’t Eat, Yet N40m Budgeted For Aso Rock Wildlife- Sen Ben Bruce / Ipob/army Clash: Amnesty International Cautions Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.