Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,191 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In (6733 Views)

White People Are Attractive But They All Smell Like Wet Dogs. / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) / Guys Of Nairaland Only: What Are The Signs That Prove You Are Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2016
For girls, will you gladly date a guy with cross eye aka anya 4:30
And guys can you date a girl with such eyes.

Honest answers pls

hypocrites back off

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by dingbang(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Lol there is dis babe I spotted insyd VGC gawd.. if she were a meal i"d just eat the shitt outta her. Buh mehn her crossed eyes were so so bad... she was plumpy with super curves, her skin so fresh.

Buh u know guys, no one cares, na to hit d gspot dey go. No time

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by haywire07(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2016
They may be attractive sha ...
But I don't like d part where she will be talking to someone opposite u, but u think she's actually talking to you

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2016
dingbang:
Lol there is dis babe I spotted insyd VGC gawd.. if she were a meal i"d just eat the shitt outta her. Buh mehn her crossed eyes were so so bad... she was plumpy with super curves, her skin so fresh.

Buh u know guys, no one cares, na to hit d gspot dey go No time
hmm but guy speak for yourself alone.
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2016
haywire07:
They may be attractive sha ...
But I don't like d part where she will be talking to someone opposite u, but u think she's actually talking to you
hahahahahahs gringrin That one dey sha
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Presh900(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Once met a girl frm FB , we got talking and we evn scheduled a date that wz until i put my Stalking101 practices to good use and found sm of her old pictures.... _fuck , she wz cross-eyed.. Had to go cold turkey on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by EniHolar(f): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Not attractive. They will keep staring at other girls while you are right in front of them. The only advantage they have is when they are in the exam hall. grin

10 Likes

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2016
It freaks Me out, but what can I do?

It's not their choice, so.....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2016
Presh900:
Once met a girl frm FB , we got talking and we evn scheduled a date that wz until i put my Stalking101 practices to good use and found sm of her old pictures.... _fuck , she wz cross-eyed.. Had to go cold turkey on her.
Lmao her new pictures, she doesn't look cross-eyed in them?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2016
EniHolar:
Not attractive. They will keep staring at other girls while you are right in front of them. The only advantage they have is when they are in the exam hall. grin
cheesy But if he has other qualities you need nko
Ok, what if he is wealthy or famous?
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Leriebloom(f): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2016
They are

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Presh900(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Slaveman343:
Lmao her new pictures, she doesn't look cross-eyed in them?
nah...she uses contacts now
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Unless we are alone at home, she should always put on shades... that way it helps reduce the confusion

1 Like

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2016
Presh900:
nah...she uses contacts now
ok
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Unless we are alone at home, she should always put on shades... that way it helps reduce the confusion
Pity
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Skymiyke(f): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2016
I love dem,my Boo is one of dem!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Leriebloom:
They are
The one on glasses is quite attractive sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Drabrah(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Fact is, some of dem r attractive while others r horrible.
Jst like gap tooth too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ini Edo does

She's pretty
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Muafrika2:
Ini Edo does

She's pretty
not the ini edo i know
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Slaveman343:
not the ini edo i know
Slightly
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by shugacane(f): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
2 be sincere, it freaks me out embarassed i dnt find it sexy at all
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by macmillanflora(f): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
OK! initially it freaked me out but finally sha the person I so much love has crossed eyes!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by macmillanflora(f): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
OK!

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
macmillanflora:
OK! initially it freaked me out but finally sha the person I so much love has crossed eyes! and yes I can marry a guy with crossed eyes
You are beautiful.
Your guy looks cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Slaveman343: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
shugacane:
2 be sincere, it freaks me out embarassed i dnt find it sexy at all
Thanks honest one wink
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by Mizzpat(f): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
macmillanflora:
OK! initially it freaked me out but finally sha the person I so much love has crossed eyes! and yes I can marry a guy with crossed eyes
You are beautiful but your guy is cuter.
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by youngsahito(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
any cross eye lady in d room cos me am available
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by mrkay101(m): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2016
I actually know one she was my coursemate back then in school.

She's very curvy, light skinned (not bleach) and cute. But her cross eyes are so obvious when u meet her in person.
But
Her pics are a killer, u wouldn't even notice that she's crossed eyes.
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by NemzySeries(m): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2016
cross eyes like ZEBRA CROSSING?
Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by NevetsIbot(m): 12:26am On Nov 11, 2016
my fine art teacher in jss2 was cross eyed. she'd be looking at me nd say ''yu , stnd up''... When I stand. She'd look at another person and shout 'Nevets, why are yu stnding? "

We dreaded her supervising our exams then. Yu can't know if she's looking at yu

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think People With Cross-eye Are Attractive? Photo Inserted...oya Hop In by vicsterling(m): 12:39am On Nov 11, 2016
crossed eyes, u gattu avoid the eyes to fall in love. anyway, love is blind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only: Which Is More Convenient If You Wanna Go From Behind (pics) / Lady Return From Trip To Find A Curvy Woman Underwear & Used Condoms In Her Home / 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.