Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? (6682 Views)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2015
undecided undecided

why say yes to his dating proposal when you know your heart isn't beating for him? Why make him look like a fool when he remember how you treated him so badly?

Must you maga-zone him just because he his trying to be nice and caring? you think he is dumb for buying you iPhone 6 without seeing your panties? He is just trying to satisfy you and make u feel big among your friends. If maga is what you call him, nemesis will catch up with u soon .

The poor guy u broke his heart of recent for no reason is now wise and ready to revenge on any lady he comes across. if you are lucky your sister or your female relatives will not fall victim.

You broke your virginity at the age of 16 and you are deceiving that guy who has put all his trust and hope on you that you are still a Virgin. You don't need him in your life, but you need is cash?

Keep on introducing your fiancee to him as your uncle so that both of you can scam him and push him away when you are done draining him. karma awaits you soon.

What was your response to the yahoo guy who asked you out last night? "yes" as usual right? when you already had 5 boyfriends plus 1 making 6. Tell me where on earth you have seen a lady wedding 2 guys at the same time, oh! you are not done with your screening and game playing?

Did you know that the guy who sponsored your education later committed suicide after you dumped him?

He is not educated, and you know you can't marry him, why waste his time? he is paying your house rent and providing for your needs despite working in a factory as a labourersad

let your conscience judge you........sadsad

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 02, 2015
The poster below me has learning disabilities coupled with shortsightedness ...I therefore recommended 3D glass for her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 02, 2015
What is the meaning of this Nonsense up there?!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by vislabraye(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2015
Op, how far nau. O boy the morning still early o. shocked . Abi you know the guy wey dem play as maga ?
grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
What is the meaning of this Nonsense up there?!! undecided
you can ask your failed destinyundecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 02, 2015
agarawu23:
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 02, 2015
A very useless thread. Bite me! undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 02, 2015
Counter Thread

Bullshit!
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
A very useless thread. Bite me! undecided
Your ideology and mentality is outdated and obsolete...Your sentimentality has succeeded in beclouding you into being blind about the wickedness on the part of the Ladies just the same way you can't recognize the stupidity of your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Counter Thread
Bullshit!
No be bullshit alone na Cowshit... Ret*arded imp

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Counter Thread

Bullshit!
repeat the boldedundecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Cholls(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2015
my brother i taya for them o.
Bîtches everywhere we look
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Your ideology and mentality is outdated and obsolete...Your sentimentality has succeeded in beclouding you into being blind about the wickedness on the part of the Ladies just the same way you can't recognize the stupidity of your comment.
*Yawns* BORING.

look don't waste your spit on me. You're obviously so _stupid to the core undecided

What was your contribution to this extraneous pit-hell thread?

You better stop digging your face into your fellow man's hairy ass.

Now swerve to the op's ass---------> (/\/\)
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 02, 2015
agarawu23:
harsh! Thats no way to type to a lady
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by SuperSuave(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2015
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by richidinho(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2015
X
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
*Yawns* BORING.

look don't waste your spit on me. You're obviously so _stupid to the core undecided

Lady trying so hard to be relevant yet loosing relevance per post. Stop displaying your royal stupidity it sucks

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 02, 2015
Tobiee:
Another ass licker
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Lady trying so hard to be relevant yet loosing relevance per post. Stop displaying your royal stupidity it sucks
OK. Carry your ugly self out of my mentions.
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:20am On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Another ass licker
another stupid being.. You a fool for quoting me..
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by richidinho(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
*Yawns* BORING.

You are everywhere in this forum
Morning, Afternoon, Evening....night
From 12.01am --- 12:00pm

I pity the silly guy u are dating

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by komzyb(f): 9:21am On May 02, 2015
This op is a trouble maker.....wat u are writing dere is called....AFID
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Peaceemerald: 9:22am On May 02, 2015
Wow, she must have hurt him so much. Op take heart
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 02, 2015
Tobiee:
another stupid being.. You a fool for quoting me..
If I be a fool then you must be a Brilliant and Royal fool
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If I be a fool then you must be a Brilliant and Royal fool
alright.. I've noticed you..
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by agarawu23(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2015
Tobiee:
you are blind to see her comment?
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:25am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
OK. Carry your ugly self out of my mentions.
tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 02, 2015
Tobiee:
alright.. I've noticed you..
can't help laughing at this Good for nothing ass licker
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 02, 2015
richidinho:

You are everywhere in this forum
Morning, Afternoon, Evening....night
From 12.01am --- 12:00pm

I pity the silly guy u are dating

See analyzing grin

undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
can't help laughing at this Good for nothing ass licker
i licked your ass b4 ni?? I guess u trying to tell me u need ass lickers, ode i pass, cause aint gay
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by richidinho(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
See analyzing grin

undecided undecided

Akamu face
Re: Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 02, 2015
agarawu23:
you are blind to see her comment?
kay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Nollywood Movies Is Turning Into (photos 18+) / HELLLLPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!!!! / 3 Top Reasons, Never To Allow Your Boyfriend Cum Inside You During S*x- Ebi Wali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.