Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo (16752 Views)

President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / President Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Buhari Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting In Abuja - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Martins301:

Your stupidity is legendary. What a goat.
my brotha u make me laugh. dis ur statement is very brief but HOTS

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo by kedeojo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
bbmpin:

Do you really want to use career growth aided by political privileges as your indicator for success?

Godwin is an empty minded clown, spare me your "google acquired" knowledge of events, i bet in your book, Dangote is a great man also, very brilliant? Any fool can be as rich as Dangote with the political favors he tribally gained in the past!

i know more about Afrinvest West Africa Limited than your one week sub can dig, so spare me your sophistry #crap
keep quiet cos your post show u no nothing and also a tribal bigot. Is it only Dangote who had favour from government. Am very sure that many people from your tribe and even ur village had benefited from govt but don't have the tenacity and investment acumen Dangote poses. Keep your hatred to yourself. Obaseki is a finiancial guru if you don't know. Just wait when he became governor and see how Edo state will be more better than now.
Re: Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nemuse:
my brotha u make me laugh. dis ur statement is very brief but HOTS

Oga me I hate when stupid people comment on issues beyond their mental capacity to process.
Re: Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo by oshiosense(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dr. Odubu continued, “Before now, many of us were ashamed to identify ourselves as coming from Edo State. Today, we hold our heads high in various places to say, we are bonafide Edo indigenes. I want to thank you. My association with you has made me a better man

Mr. Deputy Governor, you got it all right. Now, we are very, very proud of our Edo State, now the 7th richest State in Nigeria, thanks to the vision and collective efforts of you all. God bless Oshiomole, you and all that made your tenure a huge success. Haters can "go and die"
Re: Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo by Bishops10(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Goodbye Fellow Comrade

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo by higherpower: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
My Mentor, my leader, retire well. I wish more fruitful years in who ever the future holds for u. when I grow up! I wish to be like u. God bless u Sir.
Re: Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo by nickxtra(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
oshiosense:
Did I hear Dr. Odubu continued, “Before now, many of us were ashamed to identify ourselves as coming from Edo State. Today, we hold our heads high in various places to say, we are bonafide Edo indigenes. I want to thank you. My association with you has made me a better man"?

Mr. Deputy Governor, you got it all right. Now, we are very, very proud of our Edo State, now the 7th richest State in Nigeria, thanks to the vision and collective efforts of you all. God bless Oshiomole, you and all that made your tenure a huge success. Haters can "go and die"
Re: Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo by Eyor1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wish you well my Governor
Re: Oshiomhole Presides Over His Last Executive Council Meeting In Edo by winj: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
set to become minister so that runs girl Lara will not leave him yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Difference Between APC And PDP – Shehu Sani / Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue / Osun By-Election: Fayose Congratulates Adeleke, Says Isiaka Didn’t Die In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.