Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now (1532 Views)

In Only One Word, Describe Yourself. / In One Word Describe Your Partner? / In One Word Describe The Person You Dating Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by diehardanusfan(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Who is this OZUO?

chief terere undecided
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by KINGinVAHALA: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
diehardanusfan:

chief terere undecided
I don't understand, please.
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
[color=#770077][size=16pt]It hasn't changed in the sense that the Same bullshit still happens. But that's Nairaland for you, right? [/size][/color]
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm, hope where you want awol to brought good tidings and lot of swollen pockets? Lol

Surprised reading this from you, lot of persons have complained that this noble site has changed, not for the better.
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by KINGinVAHALA: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
[color=#770077][size=16pt]It hasn't changed in the sense that the Same bullshit still happens. But that's Nairaland for you, right? [/size][/color]
Lol, now I get you. Seriously, sometimes I feel nairaland is the new psychiatric where mad people are treated and new ones brought in on a daily basis, it's really getting worse mehn.

How is your night going?

1 Like

Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
I'm just patiently waiting for sleep to come. And trolling on Nairaland of course.
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, now I get you. Seriously, sometimes I feel nairaland is the new psychiatric where mad people are treated and new ones brought in on a daily basis, it's really getting worse mehn.

How is your night going?
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by KINGinVAHALA: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm just patiently waiting for sleep to come. And trolling on Nairaland of course.
Hey bae, hope your night was perfect?
Sorry I slept off yesterday.
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by queenfav(f): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Depressed.
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by nancyberry(f): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
pressed
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by Booheema(f): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
I don't even know how am feeling right now.
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by sauceEEP(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
queenfav:
Depressed.
Business related?
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by LadyJasper: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Disturbed.
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by chris2face(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
High like highlife
Re: In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now by queenfav(f): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
sauceEEP:

Business related?
Yes o.. help me beg nairaland girls to buy my good human hair.I need fast sales jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed!! / Help! They All Want To See My Boxers / Just Before That Bout Of Oral S*x...read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.