Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Advice Needed!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed!! (1515 Views)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed!! by preetypam(f): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2016
here it goes...

i will just relate this as if it were me...

i have been dating this guy for five years now, we went off for a while but we reconciled and since then our bond became stronger...

i was with this guy through thick and thin i never complained about anything we were happy with our love he knows my in and out i tell him everything..last year he started earning cash won't tell you what he does for a living for security purposes

we were flowing but things were not as they were before, it was as if i was pestering him or something like that so i just let him be he noticed it and complained that i was acting somehow, i was like duh me and you who dey act somehow(in my mind o)...

i told him that he was becoming distant so i just gave him space, he said he was going through stuff then i now asked why he didnt tell me he said it was personal...ok ooo

we moved on
Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2016
preetypam:
here it goes...

i will just relate the sorry as if it were me...

i have been dating this guy for five years now, we went off for a while but we reconciled and since then our bond became stronger...

i was with this guy through thick and thin i never complained about anything we were happy with our love..last year he started earning wont tell you what he does for a living for security purposes

How does one render advice to a sorry story? You just described your relationship. How are we to offer you advice based on a mere description of your relationship that doesn't explicitly suggest any problem?
Re: Advice Needed!! by Mjshexy(f): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Are u sure u are ok?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed!! by makydebbie(f): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2016
All these half baked stories ehn

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed!! by Hillzy(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2016
My dear u seriously need medical attention

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Advice you concerning kinni angry
Re: Advice Needed!! by preetypam(f): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2016
am not even done and you guyz are already condeming me... i didnt want to use my friend this or that i just wanted to let you in on how it all began and then tell you what i really needed smh for you people this morning
Re: Advice Needed!! by preetypam(f): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2016
Xensity:

How does one render advice to a sorry story? You just described your relationship. How are we to offer you advice based on a mere description of your relationship that doesn't explicitly suggest any problem?

can i die first before you bury me?
Re: Advice Needed!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Hi honey, I am a teacher, I teach English and I promise to address essay writing aspect, and you would be better, honey this is pretty poor.
Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 21, 2016
preetypam:

can i die first before you bury me?

Well, if you didn't decide to play dead, maybe I wouldn't have buried you.
Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Tajbol4splend:
Hi honey, I am a teacher, I teach English and I promise to address essay writing aspect, and you would be better, honey this is pretty poor.

That awkward moment when Wizkid promises to teach a novice how to sing like Adele.
Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2016
Go on already!
Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Is that all?
Re: Advice Needed!! by olac21(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2016
Are you sure this is actually a story or something like it??
Re: Advice Needed!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Xensity:

That awkward moment when Wizkid promises to teach a novice how to sing like Adele.

Hun
Re: Advice Needed!! by theunnamed: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Xensity:

Well, if you didn't decide to play dead, maybe I wouldn't have buried you.

classic!!
Re: Advice Needed!! by treasuredluv(f): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2016
If you need an advice, complete your story and stop replying this peeps, state your problem and get a solution.
Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2016
preetypam:
last year he started earning cash won't tell you what he does for a living for security purposes
efcc must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed!! by schumastic(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2016
OP THIS YOUR STORY IS IT A SEASONAL STORY OR ARE WE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE FULL VERSION CUS AM NOT UNDERSTANDING WHERE OUR ADVICE WILL COME FROM.
MY ADVICE IS FOR YOU TO FINISH THE STORY N STOP ACTING LIKE S NOT YOU CUS OVER HERE IN LAGOS WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THE STORY SO JUST GIVE THE FULL GIST.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed!! by iamharkinwaley: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2016
RIP English..... Have suffer, no b small.
Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2016
Story no even complete sef . Where part 2?
Re: Advice Needed!! by wemmieslim(f): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2016
Come back for advice when you're ready to complete the story.
Re: Advice Needed!! by Bluezy13(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2016
preetypam:
am not even done and you guyz are already condeming me... i didnt want to use my friend this or that i just wanted to let you in on how it all began and then tell you what i really needed smh for you people this morning

How old do you think this girl is? ??
Re: Advice Needed!! by treasuredluv(f): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluezy13:

17 i guess
Re: Advice Needed!! by Holuu(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bluezy13:

12 I Think
Re: Advice Needed!! by Smartgeek(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2019
preetypam:
here it goes...

i was with this guy through thick and thin i never complained about anything we were happy with our love he knows my in and out i tell him everything..last year he started earning cash won't tell you what he does for a living for security purposes

we were flowing but things were not as they were before, it was as if i was pestering him or something like that so i just let him be he noticed it and complained that i was acting somehow, i was like duh me and you who dey act somehow(in my mind o)...

i told him that he was becoming distant so i just gave him space, he said he was going through stuff then i now asked why he didnt tell me he said it was personal...ok ooo

we moved on
Just say he is into yahoo yahoo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed!! by Agboki: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
Una wicked
Re: Advice Needed!! by don4real18(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
stupidity:
efcc must hear this.
Join me let us blow whistle grin
Re: Advice Needed!! by Berlyn1(f): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
preetypam:
here it goes...

we moved on
nd that was it grin grin una for move in na

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This? / So Here Is What I Did This Morning (photos) / How To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.