Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S (1360 Views)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S by robosky02(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2016
As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S.... Photos

Nigerians and the entire world are yet to recover from the "shock" following Donald Trump's unexpected victory at the 2016 US presidential polls.

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/555847-as-donald-trump-wins-nigerians-in-nigeria-vs-nigerians-in-the-u-s-photos.html#ixzz4PbHmUU1v

1 Like

Re: As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S by zyzxx(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2016
;Did grin grin

1 Like

Re: As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S by afanide: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2016
Una don start again cheesy
Re: As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S by robosky02(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
afanide:
Una don start again cheesy
you follow abi grin
Re: As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S by NemzySeries(m): 12:54am On Nov 11, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......@least we go use dis opportunity see those uncles & relatives wey we dey only talk to 4 fone
Re: As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S by IRobot7(m): 1:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Ooooo, Trump again!!!!

Re: As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S by AmericanNubian(f): 4:51am On Nov 11, 2016
I live in the US I'm american and everyone is going crazy over this i voted for Hilary
Re: As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 11, 2016
AmericanNubian:
I live in the US I'm american and everyone is going crazy over this i voted for Hilary
Madam, I voted for Trump and will still vote him again if the table turns. He's the lesser devil among the two. Hillary was to win until FBI came in to play a very good game and it changed everything.

If you are in the military or homeland security circle, you wouldn't wanna hear the name Hillary.
Re: As Donald Trump Wins; Nigerians In Nigeria Vs Nigerians In The U.S by robosky02(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2016
AmericanNubian:

ok naaa grin

(1) (Reply)

Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride / Story For Ladies / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.