Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... (3183 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by herzern(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
[b]Yeah!,It is a counter-thread

The thread is aimed at exposinq the boisterous level of hypocrisy of Nairaland ladies and all ladies in general.

What is HYPOCRISY
Accordinq to Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary,It defined hypocrisy as "the behaviour in which somebody pretends to have moral standards and opinions that they do not have".

Without any form of delay,Let me qet into action.I would be addressinq all the points raised in the earlier thread

* MAKE-UPS

Funny how it was written on the other thread that ladies apply make up for the sake of we quyz.I'd implore and persuade the Miss Writer to speak only for her boyfriend and Male relatives.
Most reasons why Ladies apply heavy and expensive make up is to "oppress" their friends and make them look inferior so they would be seen as the qoddess.Whenever ladies perceive that one of their friends does not apply make up,they would hastily label her "SU" or "Villaqe qirl",call her all sort of humiliatinq names.Hardly will you find a guy who mocks a lady that doesn't apply make up,We only see them as cool ladies.
I can authoritatively make it clear that a quy will always accept a qirl as she is.Ladies who don't apply make up have fiances and get married every Saturday.The essence of make up is to show off to your friends so stop using guyz as an excuse to make up.

*MONEY SPENDING

The earlier thread stated it clearly that money must be spent on a lady to enhance her look and appearance.Going by that statement,if I wish to date a qorqeous lady,I must be loaded pocket wisely to maintain her beauty.Such a lauqhable and ludicrous position the writer took!.
These are the same set of ladies who hails Linda Ikeji,Genevieve and the likes,Who enhances the beauty of these set of Ladies?.All Ladies readinq this should decide,do you want to enhance and maintain your look by yourself or your boyfriend does it for you?,I definitely know your answers!.

*NUDES AND CLEAVAGES

The issue of nudes and cleavages bearinq has generated a lot of debate in the Cyberspace, Some Claimed the Men are hypocrite, they love to see but do condemn the action,Some Claimed the Ladies are the cause.
No doubt about the fact that Ladies want attention,Whenever a lady walks past the midst of quyz and they don't qiqqle,She'd most certainly be disappointed. This attention seekinq syndrome propels them to bearinq massive cleavaqes and exposinq sacred part of their body.It is the way men are created,We qet attracted to what will see,so,shift blames!.The earlier thread stated that if we enjoyed seeinq them,why then do we condemn?,We may enjoy seeing them but trust me,We qet tired of seeinq and lookinq.
Concerninq Chidinma Okeke,She is a disgrace to Womanhood,No one is askinq her not to qo for help of "Mr Cucumber" but qoinq far to recordinq is what I consider dumb which most ladies mental orientation reflects.

Oriqinal Writer→→→→HERZERN

[/b]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by herzern(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2016

Ladies will tell you they want hardworkinq quyz.....buh Bricklayers will be calling them...they won't answer...

Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dominique
Mynd44
Seun

Help my career nah... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by BiafranBushBoy: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Op you wicked ooo... only you post only you be FTC.

Back to the matter... You are absolutely correct!!

Girls really don't know what they want. Whether hypocritical or confused, I still can't describe. Let me explain....

They bash another girl for sending nudes that got leaked, but still send the same nudes to numerous guys!!

They say they want a handsome guy, but will date one and won't hesitate to have a one night stand with a rich dude just for cash.

They say they want love, you give them love...

They start looking for cash... you give them cash

They start looking for romantic... you try to be romantic...

They end up saying you are the "cool type" that they need a bad guy

You become a bad guy, they break up with you...

"What does these ladies want"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Gladiator1: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Donpoker9(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
p
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Franchise21(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by mazimee(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
is that all undecided the earlier thread made a lot of sense than this counter thread.
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by chris2face(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
mazimee:
:is that all-\
Franchise21:
grin
No!!!! More are coming
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
To slap u just dey hungry me. Must u do a counter-thread? U no get hand-work? No let me touch u o,u no go like am.
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Franchise21(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lawlahdey, ur attention z needed here asap
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by herzern(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
favoryte33:
To slap u just dey hungry me. Must u do a counter-thread? U no get hand-work? No let me touch u o,u no go like am.

You have been duly noticed.....

So....Will yhu now crawl back into where yhu came from??....

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by makydebbie(f): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol..and it goes on and on
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Presh900(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
nna eh.. The thing tire me oo.. You bare ur boobs and when i look you now say am encouraging nudiity and am being hypocritical... Who does that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by finalbosss1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
herzern:
[b]Yeah!,It is a counter-thread

The thread is aimed at exposinq the boisterous level of hypocrisy of Nairaland ladies and all ladies in general.

What is HYPOCRISY
Accordinq to Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary,It defined hypocrisy as "the behaviour in which somebody pretends to have moral standards and opinions that they do not have".

Without any form of delay,Let me qet into action.I would be addressinq all the points raised in the earlier thread

* MAKE-UPS

Funny how it was written on the other thread that ladies apply make up for the sake of we quyz.I'd implore and persuade the Miss Writer to speak only for her boyfriend and Male relatives.
Most reasons why Ladies apply heavy and expensive make up is to "oppress" their friends and make them look inferior so they would be seen as the qoddess.Whenever ladies perceive that one of their friends does not apply make up,they would hastily label her "SU" or "Villaqe qirl",call her all sort of humiliatinq names.Hardly will you find a guy who mocks a lady that doesn't apply make up,We only see them as cool ladies.
I can authoritatively make it clear that a quy will always accept a qirl as she is.Ladies who don't apply make up have fiances and get married every Saturday.The essence of make up is to show off to your friends so stop using guyz as an excuse to make up.

*MONEY SPENDING

The earlier thread stated it clearly that money must be spent on a lady to enhance her look and appearance.Going by that statement,if I wish to date a qorqeous lady,I must be loaded pocket wisely to maintain her beauty.Such a lauqhable and ludicrous position the writer took!.
These are the same set of ladies who hails Linda Ikeji,Genevieve and the likes,Who enhances the beauty of these set of Ladies?.All Ladies readinq this should decide,do you want to enhance and maintain your look by yourself or your boyfriend does it for you?,I definitely know your answers!.

*NUDES AND CLEAVAGES

The issue of nudes and cleavages bearinq has generated a lot of debate in the Cyberspace, Some Claimed the Men are hypocrite, they love to see but do condemn the action,Some Claimed the Ladies are the cause.
No doubt about the fact that Ladies want attention,Whenever a lady walks past the midst of quyz and they don't qiqqle,She'd most certainly be disappointed. This attention seekinq syndrome propels them to bearinq massive cleavaqes and exposinq sacred part of their body.It is the way men are created,We qet attracted to what will see,so,shift blames!.The earlier thread stated that if we enjoyed seeinq them,why then do we condemn?,We may enjoy seeing them but trust me,We qet tired of seeinq and lookinq.
Concerninq Chidinma Okeke,She is a disgrace to Womanhood,No one is askinq her not to qo for help of "Mr Cucumber" but qoinq far to recordinq is what I consider dumb which most ladies mental orientation reflects.

Oriqinal Writer→→→→HERZERN

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
same Story

not a fp material

The mods should prove me wrong cool
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by SexyCeline(f): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Go get a job young man....
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by moyakz(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
who are better hypocrites??click 'like' for guys,and 'share' for ladies. let the voting-battle begin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by modsRbastard: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Take any female homosapien seriously at your own perile. grin grin grin
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by tripleking64(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Op you wicked ooo... only you post only you be FTC.

Back to the matter... You are absolutely correct!!

Girls really don't know what they want. Whether hypocritical or confused, I still can't describe. Let me explain....

They bash another girl for sending nudes that got leaked, but still send the same nudes to numerous guys!!

They say they want a handsome guy, but will date one and won't hesitate to have a one night stand with a rich dude just for cash.

They say they want love, you give them love...

They start looking for cash... you give them cash

They start looking for romantic... you try to be romantic...

They end up saying you are the "cool type" that they need a bad guy

You become a bad guy, they break up with you...

"What does these ladies want"

a toy dude .... a big dick toy
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by kinggogo: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
I agree, dat lady's thread was jst nothing buh laughable.
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Maxi112: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
moyakz:
who are better hypocrites??click 'like' for guys,and 'share' for ladies.
let the voting-battle begin.
you wanna increase the number of your likes and share? not this time.

have a nice day cool
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
mazimee:
is that all undecided the earlier thread made a lot of sense than this counter thread.
lol
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by BiafranBushBoy: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
tripleking64:

a toy dude .... a big dick toy

Awww cheesy cheesy...

They can get that at a relatively affordable price
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Laveda(f): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided Y'all are confused.. ..
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
So you've stated the obvious which is life and you titled it hypocrisy. Isokay. Both threads were nonsense in my opinion. You will still marry and take their wahala home with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by MilesLamar(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
haba
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by BiafranBushBoy: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
ellacute45:
same Story

A fp material

The mods should prove me wrong cool

cheesy cheesy tongue tongue.. It's on it's way to FP...

But were is lalasticlala sef
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by herzern(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Laveda:
undecided Y'all are confused.. ..

Be more Specific miss......
Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by herzern(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
SexyCeline:
Go get a job young man....

The reality of my life will still remain an unachievable dream for yhu...

Have a nice day!...

2 Likes

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by herzern(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
mazimee:

This relevance-seekinq stunt won't work for me.....

Go meet your contemporaries in the caqe...... undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by herzern(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
finalbosss1:

meaningless

Enqaqe yhur brain next time you wish to mention me.....

Good day bruh!....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lmao ;DLmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will you Miss class?? - See Pics (be sincere) / Five Things That Destroy Relationships / Why Are Nigerian Girls Called HOES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.