Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them (66991 Views)

Help A Friend Should A Married Women Accept Financial Assistant From Her Ex ? / Should A Married Woman Accept Financial Help From Her Ex????? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Brosbeforehoes: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
As shared by Twitter user..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Brosbeforehoes: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by thesicilian: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
If your Nigerian girlfriend is able and willing to help you financially in the first place, you should thank your God.

935 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Collins0609(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hahaha

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Oluromantic: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
You just dey learn? You no know woman before?
When God said in the Bible that it's more blessed to give than receive.. He wasnt talking to everybody o. He was talking to men only cus He knows women don't have any idea about giving. All their own life is centered around receiving. They may carry the biggest Bible but that giving verse is not for them.

423 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Shey You don see one wey go help you self

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by AfroKnight: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
cheesy

If some babes dash you 1K, you don enter be dat. grin

One day you will hear news that she’s the one who made you who you are today.

608 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by skywalker240(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Vagina people and drama

220 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by frozen70(f): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
You guys are getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out of nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keeps more of financial records than abuse records

Just respect yourself through out that period she gives it to you

She also believes that she can't give you her heart and gives you her money, no naw, haba!!!

Any day you frustrate her, she will remind you of every kobo

172 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Darkseid(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:
You guys ate getting it wrong pls

When a woman gives you money, it's a borrowed money because its necessary at that time for you

She does that because you needed it and out if nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

But bear in mind that you are with her money and don't ever think she has forgotten it

As a matter of fact, a woman keros more financial records than abuse records

She also believes that she can't give you her pussy and gives you her money, no naw haba!!!

Just imagine angry angry

354 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Slawormir: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Women are like the devil
They will give you with one hand and take back from you with double hands

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by paulolee(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
it seems thats happening in S.A because our naija girls would never have any cash to help u with in the first place...they spend soo much money on thierself bt always complaining being broke whenever you ask for help..
was with a bea last year that was working and earning nice cash, asked her to lend me 10k to add to mine so i use to pay bills for an interview in another state that i budgetted 40k because i planned stayin a week, days letter she miraculously gave me 5k maybe because of the fasting and prayer i did and GOD touched her stonned heart..
went and the interview didnt work as planned but i meet an old Friend in the same hotel dt jus came back from u.k and he transferred 100k to use as t.p bk to my state and to offset bills, only for me to return and the idiot girl was accusing me of cheating on her with her own money because i stayed longer than planned..
I explained to her what happened, then transferred 10k to her and told her dt i dnt wana ever see her wicked face again in my life..
my perception for girls changed from then up till now..

456 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ParpahSeventy: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
frozen70:
You guys ate getting it wrong pls

She does that because you needed it and out if nothing she has to do that because she doesn't want you to be in distress

As a matter of fact, a woman keros more financial records than abuse records

She also believes that she can't give you her pussy and gives you her money, no naw haba!!!

That's the way stupid women think sha.

312 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by luminouz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin grin

Let the battle begin....

In....3.....2...1

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Stallion93(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
I want sugar mummy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by filleSouriante(f): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
A
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Shellsploit: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
True talk.. Reminds me of my Ex
She thinks she smart.. grin grin

Any little quarrel, i did this for you., I did that for u.
She go carry calculator dey calculate how much
help she don offer to me..

Local man was finally fedup..

... And this was how she kept crosschecking for all what she had done till i broke up with her silly ass

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Radicalface: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin

Let her give you food for one day, and you will watch it in CNN the next day.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
WOMEN.
... a man can marry a Jobless woman and no noise will be heard.
The same man can marry a gainfully employed Lady , but when he inadvertently loses his job along the line, his Wife will announce it on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, to the PASTORS

260 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by starbuck(f): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
You attract your kind... Your circles matters, so stop labelling all my gender bad undecided undecided

I don't do that anyway

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by sodiqapril(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by ojun50(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
If Nigeria girl or some wife help you make you thank God

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by moscobabs(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fact
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by kalvoken(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
I know some women in most cases can be so annoying, but that doesn't call for anyone to be using demeaning words on them. Remember, when you say women, you are referring to both parents, sisters and daughters.

I wonder if anyone in his right sense would call his sister, mother, or daughter, A VAGINA PERSON. Not after you had lucked the Vagina on your way to this world, some are still licking sef. grin grin

Back to the topic. This is truly common among ladies, and even guys too.

Some would help you just to cage you. If you dear escape, you would be the talk of town. After all that I had done for you.
So, it's not just limited to women

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
The best thing is for a man to be made and not have to rely on his woman for anything financial. Women can only provide for their kids without complaining. That's the natural order of things.

There are also women who are quite mature and are ready to help their men when the need arises but a woman's financial help for a man shouldn't be long term and if a man can avoid it by working his butt off, it's better.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Honduras01: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
it takes a lot of patience, surely sense will come ur way one day!

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
gbash
Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by XOGBADO(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them by Royalfurnitures: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Financial assistance from them is like free lunch in London....you must pay back somehow,some day

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.