Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice (41784 Views)

GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official / The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by KunkeAkinola(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
Bloody liars

The worlds leading rice producer is China with just an annual turnover of 144,000 tonnes

Why must these people always lie?

U blind bro... u probably not learned.. Thats 144 millions tonnes.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by KunkeAkinola(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

How is that possible?

With a population of 170million are you saying Nigerians eat 1 bag of rice per 1.7 people I.e roughly 1 bag per 2 Nigerians ?

That's a big lie!

Dude, u r very very unwise and probably jobless. U r one of those that want Buhari to fail and yet u keep wailing. I pity ur condition. Help nigeria so nigeria can help u

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by KunkeAkinola(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

How is that possible?

With a population of 170million are you saying Nigerians eat 1 bag of rice per 1.7 people I.e roughly 1 bag per 2 Nigerians ?

That's a big lie!

Dude, u r very very unwise and probably jobless. U r one of those that want Buhari to fail and yet u keep wailing. I pity ur condition. Help nigeria so nigeria can help u. Back to the mata, so u don't think 2 Nigerians consume a bag of rice per year? Do ur maths broda

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Hiploko(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
KunkeAkinola:

Dude, u r very very unwise and probably jobless. U r one of those that want Buhari to fail and yet u keep wailing. I pity ur condition. Help nigeria so nigeria can help u
how can want want a failure to fail? Dats double tragedy
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by dsaintJ4Real(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
ShinnBet:

This is a fat lie and obviously another avenue to get govt subsidy to buy non existing rice for storage.

China with larger landmass a with rice as a staple food does not even smell that rubbish you guys are circulating.

Abi una sabi farm rice pass China?

Check again friend it is 144,560,000 ! In China!

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
Rice takes max of 120 days to harvest.. . All through the Jonathan campaign on rice blabla i didn't see any local rice in port harcourt.... But today its everywhere... I even bought one rebaged as CAP RICE... . And yet people are asking what has Buhari done

Wait u will sone see

How much was a cup of rice under Jonathan ? N60

Under Buhari N120.

Wait till it comes down to N60 b4 you start comparing.

So u won't look stupid..
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
ShinnBet:
A million tonnes is equivalent to one billion kilograms which at 50kg a bag of rice equals to 20 million bags of rice.

That equates to 1 bag of 50kg rice for every 8 Nigerians (at 160illion population figure) .

and they achieved all this in less than one year?

Born liars

Ur brain is too sharp bro.

Just like boko haram was technically defeated but our soldiers are falling to soft targets.

Whoever believes what this govt says..
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by mrvitalis(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Naughtysite:

How much was a cup of rice under Jonathan ? N60

Under Buhari N120.

Wait till it comes down to N60 b4 you start comparing.

So u won't look stupid..
U lack basic economics.. . So please get lost
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by dammyeve: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2016
ShinnBet:

This is a fat lie and obviously another avenue to get govt subsidy to buy non existing rice for storage.

China with larger landmass a with rice as a staple food does not even smell that rubbish you guys are circulating.

Abi una sabi farm rice pass China?
Illiteracy is a disease. don't you see in 1000 metric tonnes above? which implies 1000 tonnes x 144000 =144 000 000 tonnes
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by shiftmarket(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
The price is really as you said, however the one I got is not the stone free one. Those who cannot get the major ones can use this.

turawafett:

It's simple go to the market I mention and ask for Nigeria rice, or tell whosoever you buy rice from to get you Nigerian rice
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by ogene007: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
Rice takes max of 120 days to harvest.. . All through the Jonathan campaign on rice blabla i didn't see any local rice in port harcourt.... But today its everywhere... I even bought one rebaged as CAP RICE... . And yet people are asking what has Buhari done

Wait u will sone see
The whole policy on diversification of the economy through agriculture started with Adeniyi under GEJ regime. Please, stop all these futile attempt at re-writing history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Starts Rice Production & Processing In Anambra State(pics / Top 10 Lucrative Farming In Nigeria You Need To Know / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.