Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice (41813 Views)

GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official / The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by otitokoroleti: 6:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Oblang:

Which useless achiever is ur hero. Abi u want to start telling us u bought rice for 5k under his govt....what u ppl don't know is that this type of development benefits on the long term...
i only discuss wit adults nd nt kids, gud mornin
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Hiploko(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2016
Saheed69:
Am not saying you guys that are buying rice for 23k are lying ooo, but here in Ilaro(yewa-south) ogun state, a bag of rice is #13,500.
yes and you know why. It is smuggled rice!
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Niyinficient(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2016
Ambode wise sha......

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by olajizz01(m): 6:36am On Nov 11, 2016
Omexonomy:
you want to buy propaganda rice and from where will you get it
which one be propaganda rice again,here in Osun,we no dey plant rice,but local rice flood market like kilode.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
Bloody liars

The worlds leading rice producer is China with just an annual turnover of 144,000 tonnes

Why must these people always lie?

Mugu. You didn't see the 1,000 in bracket meaning you add 3 zeros to whatever you see underneath. Goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Hiploko(m): 6:37am On Nov 11, 2016
otitokoroleti:
i only discuss wit adults nd nt kids, gud mornin
don't mind the pampers baby... Any Zombie still active in Naija today is either because he is a paid agent or because of religion... Not patriotism..

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

This is a fat lie and obviously another avenue to get govt subsidy to buy non existing rice for storage.

China with larger landmass a with rice as a staple food does not even smell that rubbish you guys are circulating.

Abi una sabi farm rice pass China?

Mr ITK China produces 144 million metric tons. Not 144 thousand. You obviously didn't see the 1,000 at the top cos hate has blinded your vision

4 Likes

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by highbeekeys(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2016
Hiploko:
at whose expense The poor buyer and consumer who has to pay extra N12k to eat lower quality rice.. Just Negodu how a zone b reasons... Where una brain dey domiciled sef!
Bitter wailer spotted! So determined not to see positive change take it's course. #FakeNigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Hiploko(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2016
highbeekeys:

Bitter wailer spotted! So determined not to see positive change take it's course. #FakeNigerian.
afonja.. You skipped your drugs again.. Please go take your morning dosage. Do it now please! Reasonable people are talking.
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
Bloody liars

The worlds leading rice producer is China with just an annual turnover of 144,000 tonnes

You are not wise. The figures are scaled in (1000), so each figure you see should be multiplied by 1000 to get the final result.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Wolfbrother(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
Bloody liars

The fact that you refuse to edit your post says a lot about the quality of your character, you would rather spread lies becasue the lies are more favourable to you ..... and you will join the people shouting apc propaganda ..piece of sh!t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by jinneyb(m): 6:54am On Nov 11, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Propaganda government,yet rice is still selling between 20k-22k at market. No be only 1m,while not 1b, lying liers deceitful government. shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked

I'll accept your plight now because you've not seen and I don't blame you for that but i'll only implore you to come back to this platform and confirm your doubts when the price regime changes.

I'm just sure it may not be likely you that.

Let's be supportive with government polices and strives, we have nothing to gain with derogatory and defamatory arguments with baseless reasons.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Zaikon(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2016
TeamSimple:

Best reply for the day.
damn right bro. smart respons

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by obailala(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2016
opwa4us:

Its because u aren't owning a farm yet as an individual. u cant be blaming government all the time. agriculture is not a government thing. our negligence got us here. just saying
It is the govt that creates the 'environment' for farming to thrive.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Teechawa: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2016
This news should crash the current price of rice if not then am not with it.
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by omotee035: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
Bloody liars

olodo , don't you see the 1000 on top of the metric tonne column. it means whatever comes under the column must be multiplied by 1000. so the 144,000 quoted for China is actually 144,000 x 1000 = 144,000,000.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Obiwiz(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
Rice takes max of 120 days to harvest.. . All through the Jonathan campaign on rice blabla i didn't see any local rice in port harcourt.... But today its everywhere... I even bought one rebaged as CAP RICE... . And yet people are asking what has Buhari done

Wait u will sone see
So,hw much be cup/module/bag of rice(i mean, d lowest quality rice) for ur area? Listen bro,u dont stop buying tomatoes abruptly jst because u planted tomato;u wait till ur tomato is ready for harvest. Passion without procedure is prerequisite for disaster(like d one dis govt and dia supporters have plunged nigeria into at d moment). And hey, dia passion is even d ill-directed type. As u can see, it's nt jst d rice issue - nothing is working in nigeria anymore: businesses closing dwn, unemployment figures soaring, inflation @ an all-time high... Pls say nothing; this is failure in its most naked form. Simple!
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Empredboy(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

This is a fat lie and obviously another avenue to get govt subsidy to buy non existing rice for storage.

China with larger landmass a with rice as a staple food does not even smell that rubbish you guys are circulating.

You be olodo oooo. From the table you showed china leads the world as the highest producer of rice by producting 134 million Metric tonne, while Nigeria is just a million Metric tonne. So please reason before you embarrass yourself in Public

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by mrvitalis(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Obiwiz:

So,hw much be cup/module/bag of rice(i mean, d lowest quality rice) for ur area? Listen bro,u dont stop buying tomatoes abruptly jst because u planted tomato;u wait till ur tomato is ready for harvest. Passion without procedure is prerequisite for disaster(like d one dis govt and dia supporters have plunged nigeria into at d moment). And hey, dia passion is even d ill-directed type. As u can see, it's nt jst d rice issue - nothing is working in nigeria anymore: businesses closing dwn, unemployment figures soaring, inflation @ an all-time high... Pls say nothing; this is failure in its most naked form. Simple!
Bro i dare u to come to mile 1 market port harcourt...
50kg Kogi rice is sold at 12k in Gambia mile 2

Seriously rices is 120 days crop and u dont have to wait for ever to see the results

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by sincerlyyo(m): 7:15am On Nov 11, 2016
Those figures are in millions. See the 1000 in bracket

ShinnBet:
Bloody liars

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by dejavubobo1(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
Bloody liars

check again it in 1000.. so the figure should be 144,000,000
so we producing 1M isn't out of tune

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by mindtricks: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2016
mrvitalis:
Rice takes max of 120 days to harvest.. . All through the Jonathan campaign on rice blabla i didn't see any local rice in port harcourt.... But today its everywhere... I even bought one rebaged as CAP RICE... . And yet people are asking what has Buhari done

Wait u will sone see

Country will grow and benefit if comparison is taken beyond the mediocre level of placing side by side with a Jonathan's considered a failure. its strange how Nigerians always have the low mentality that they dont deserve even better than what they are getting even under this change administration. What is governance all about after all.
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Lobolintin(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Kudos to Ambode....

He contributed Lagos tax payers money to make sure some instrument was purchased a while ago in kebbi for fraction for the harvest ...

There is a poster with his picture stamped on the rice

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2016
ManirBK:

http://thenationonlineng.net/bumper-harvest-kebbi-surpasses-one-million-tonnes-rice/
YOU SURE SAY NO BE SAND THEM LOAD THERE? I AM FROM UGANDA AND ANYTHING FROM THE NORTH IS AN ISLAMIC AGENDA. WE THE LOST TRIBE WILL NOT BE FOOLED, IT IS ONLY ABAKILIKI THAT FARM RICE IN THE ZOO grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color] grin cheesy
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by darealez(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2016
Hiploko:
at whose expense The poor buyer and consumer who has to pay extra N12k to eat lower quality rice.. Just Negodu how a zone b reasons... Where una brain dey domiciled sef!
It's typical of Nigerians to talk before thinking so I'm not really amazed here. What you call low quality rice was what the foreigners once had before they upgraded due to high patronage and the price, it will begin to drop as the quantity in the market increases. I understand your plight but let's get it right once an for all. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by badmussy(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
Bloody liars

Are you really this ignorant? Can't you see the 1,000 unit of measure. That means that China produces 144,000,000 tonnes of rice.
You may hate the man/government, which is your right, but don't expose folly as well.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by grandstar(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Pavore9:
We will feel it when rice can be bought cheaper.

My brother, you are probably the wisest man here.

What is the purpose of being self sufficient in food production if the food produced is more expensive than the one it replaces?

The primary cause of hunger is not a lack of food but rather a lack of money. How will paying premium prices for food help the poor?

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by gwmlogistic: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

Why do you intentionally mislead people. How can China not be producing up to a million tons of rice, do you think those guys are joking over there. This is a new low for you

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by elopee3000(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Omexonomy:
you want to buy propaganda rice and from where will you get it
do u mind them? every time tons of rice still we dont see the cheap rice to buy
Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

Wait u will sone see
YOU MUST BE A NORTHERNER CLAIMING TO BE IN PORT HARCUOURT. ZOM...........COMPLETE IT YOU SELF. NA JOKE OOOOO. BRFORE THE END OF 2019 EVERY WAILERS OR WAILEE WILL THANK BUHARI AND HIS VOTERS FOR GIVING NIGERIA TRUE INDEPENDENCE.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by MilesLamar(m): 7:44am On Nov 11, 2016
make sense

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice by Charlico2(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=ShinnBet post=50932367]Bloody liars

Do u understand measurement at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Starts Rice Production & Processing In Anambra State(pics / Top 10 Lucrative Farming In Nigeria You Need To Know / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.