Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Crazy Things That Happens When Someone Matchmakes Two People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Things That Happens When Someone Matchmakes Two People (829 Views)

If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / 7 CRAZY Things That Happens To Your Boobs When You Stop Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things That Happens When Someone Matchmakes Two People by Jopasdaughter: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
A few years ago, my friend said her brother was looking to settle down and could I introduce a nice girl to him. One of my sisters, Fumzi was single then and doing her MBA here. So, I thought why not? My friend is a lovely woman and I have known her from secondary school days and even know the brother in question. So, I thought it was a lovely idea. I asked my sister if it was ok and she said it was so, I gave my friend my sister’s number to give her brother. Brother called Fumzi and they spoke on the phone. They were both in the UK as foreign students, both doing MBAs so, it seemed like a great match. They spoke a couple of times and arranged to go and watch a movie on a certain week. The bobo was schooling in London while my sister schooled in England.

Can you imagine my sister’s confusion and astonishment when the next day, the boy called my sister to tell her that he was on his way to visiting her and was getting on the train? My sister reminded him that the date was not for that weekend, that it was for the weekend. He said he knew, but he kinda missed my sister and wanted to see her. Miss bii ti bo’o? Miss like how? You have not even met me before and we only spoke a couple of times na. The guy said my sister should never mind that, that he had a good feeling about my sister. This was around 9.30pm. My sister assured him that coming to see her in East England, all the way from London was not a good idea and that she would not open the door for him, that it was a better idea that he waited till the following weekend. She asked him how he would get back to London that night as the journey was at least a 2 hour journey. He told my sister that he could kip at hers. My sister warned him once again not to come. Then put her phone on silent and went to bed.

She woke up the next morning to see about 50 missed calls and text messages from the guy. Apparently, he thought my sister was joking. SMH… My sister Fumzi? Lol. That girl is as craaaay as they come. The guy actually got to her station around midnight and was calling my sister to get my sister’s address. My sister is cray. Had I been moi, moi would have been curious to know if he turned back, would have been worried about his safety sef. But Fumzi no send persin.

That was the last time I tried to matchmake her when she ja mi ni warning after that. Previously I had introduced her to a very good friend of mine, a very very spirikoko brother and it seemed like a good match. They went on a date and my sister came back to ja mi ni warning. That brother spirikoko was telling her that he liked kinky sex… tie up, bondage, and all sorts of sherenren. Ah toh.

I remember another time I tried to matchmake her to a friend of mine who was a divorcee then. The guy had a fantastic job, came from old money, was intelligent, good looking and witty. And I thought it was a good match. But the guy apparently thought that he was God’s gift to women. He was rude and condescending to her. Anyway, thankfully, she is now married with a kid. No thanks to me.

Source: http://www.jopasdaughter.com/rubbish-booty-caller/
Re: Crazy Things That Happens When Someone Matchmakes Two People by xendra: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
congratulations!!
show me your friends and I'll tell who you are.
Re: Crazy Things That Happens When Someone Matchmakes Two People by tee59(f): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hop she wedded anoda matchmaker broda. Why she didn't get man to ask her out in d first place? Why matchmaking? Abi she worwor ni?
Re: Crazy Things That Happens When Someone Matchmakes Two People by Jopasdaughter: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lalasticlala, please do the needful
Re: Crazy Things That Happens When Someone Matchmakes Two People by mikolo80: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Any woman who needs to be match made get issues
Re: Crazy Things That Happens When Someone Matchmakes Two People by mikolo80: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jopasdaughter:
A few years ago, my friend said her brother was looking to settle down and could I introduce a nice girl to him. One of my sisters, Fumzi was single then and doing her MBA here. So, I thought why not? My friend is a lovely woman and I have known her from secondary school days and even know the brother in question. So, I thought it was a lovely idea. I asked my sister if it was ok and she said it was so, I gave my friend my sister’s number to give her brother. Brother called Fumzi and they spoke on the phone. They were both in the UK as foreign students, both doing MBAs so, it seemed like a great match. They spoke a couple of times and arranged to go and watch a movie on a certain week. The bobo was schooling in London while my sister schooled in England.

Can you imagine my sister’s confusion and astonishment when the next day, the boy called my sister to tell her that he was on his way to visiting her and was getting on the train? My sister reminded him that the date was not for that weekend, that it was for the weekend. He said he knew, but he kinda missed my sister and wanted to see her. Miss bii ti bo’o? Miss like how? You have not even met me before and we only spoke a couple of times na. The guy said my sister should never mind that, that he had a good feeling about my sister. This was around 9.30pm. My sister assured him that coming to see her in East England, all the way from London was not a good idea and that she would not open the door for him, that it was a better idea that he waited till the following weekend. She asked him how he would get back to London that night as the journey was at least a 2 hour journey. He told my sister that he could kip at hers. My sister warned him once again not to come. Then put her phone on silent and went to bed.

She woke up the next morning to see about 50 missed calls and text messages from the guy. Apparently, he thought my sister was joking. SMH… My sister Fumzi? Lol. That girl is as craaaay as they come. The guy actually got to her station around midnight and was calling my sister to get my sister’s address. My sister is cray. Had I been moi, moi would have been curious to know if he turned back, would have been worried about his safety sef. But Fumzi no send persin.

That was the last time I tried to matchmake her when she ja mi ni warning after that. Previously I had introduced her to a very good friend of mine, a very very spirikoko brother and it seemed like a good match. They went on a date and my sister came back to ja mi ni warning. That brother spirikoko was telling her that he liked kinky sex… tie up, bondage, and all sorts of sherenren. Ah toh.

I remember another time I tried to matchmake her to a friend of mine who was a divorcee then. The guy had a fantastic job, came from old money, was intelligent, good looking and witty. And I thought it was a good match. But the guy apparently thought that he was God’s gift to women. He was rude and condescending to her. Anyway, thankfully, she is now married with a kid. No thanks to me.

Source: http://www.jopasdaughter.com/rubbish-booty-caller/
you too why will you poknose in man and woman mataa
Re: Crazy Things That Happens When Someone Matchmakes Two People by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
I don't get he was schooling in London and she in England
Re: Crazy Things That Happens When Someone Matchmakes Two People by Jopasdaughter: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2016
davthom:
I don't get he was schooling in London and she in England
Actually she was staying in East England.

(1) (Reply)

Five Love Languages According To Gary Chapman / The High-handedness Of Some Men Towards Women. / Ladies: 3 Sure Fire Signs He’s Going To Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.