Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Five Love Languages According To Gary Chapman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Love Languages According To Gary Chapman (829 Views)

What Are Your 3primary Love Languages According To Gary Chapman / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Love Languages According To Gary Chapman by chizidgreat(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2016
I read this book 'Five love languages" by Gary Chapman and decided to share.
Now, let me start this way
Out of these five things, which do you think you love most?
1. Someone talking good about you, praising you when you do well and saying nice things to you (WORDS OF AFFIRMATION)
2. Someone giving you attention. Do you always like sharing your problems with people and do you feel very happy if they sit down and listen to you? Do you also feel crushed if they respond otherwise? (QUALITY TIME)
3. Do you enjoy physical touch: like when people touch you, brush their body against yours, hug you or peck you especially your spouse or partner? (PHYSICAL TOUCH)
4. Do you appreciate gifts more than almost every other thing? (GIFTS)
5.Do you enjoy it when people help you out to do things, no matter how small? (ACTS OF SERVICE)
Now, if you love any these just know that your spouse or partner enjoy one of them too. Find out the one s/he enjoys most and do it for him/her, then get him/her to do yours for you and your relationship Will stop suffering
I will keep the highlights coming if you like it
Re: Five Love Languages According To Gary Chapman by LordIsaac(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2016
If you met a partner who likes all of the above, you'd be done for!
Re: Five Love Languages According To Gary Chapman by mrsage(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2016
LordIsaac:
If you met a partner who likes all of the above, you'd be done for!

Excess luggage

1 Like

Re: Five Love Languages According To Gary Chapman by jiasemota: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2017
Hello..... goodmorning....Please may I ask where u bought ur book (the five love language),if in lagos I would like to know.thanks.08165622820...thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Saw This Snake At Your Door? / Touching Story Of A Burn Survivor Lady That Became A Mum (pics) / Ladies: 3 Sure Fire Signs He’s Going To Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.