Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

"The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" (19271 Views)

See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics / Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN / I Will Make Edo State A Country Inside A Country…… APC Candidate Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by c4tnoelz: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2016
One can only try his/her best. U can't go beyond ur reach
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by anonymuz(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2016
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Rekit: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2016
You have written your name in Gold. You have shown us that once a govt has focus, impossibility is non-existence.
You have reset Edo State.
May Allah reward you.

2 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Jirate(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2016

Make Edo perfect indeed, by fighting the opposition endlessly, some times hitting below the belt. Please wait while Your punishment is processing. cool

1 Like

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by wale2020: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2016
Wish you all the best in your future endeavor. Congratulations.
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by MadCow1: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2016
As long as UNIBEN remains a part of Edo State... Not even Pres. Elect Donald Trump can make Edo great again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2016
There's more to politics than what we see

1 Like

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Lexusgs430: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2016
It is said, all politicians are liars. They promise you a lovely looking lassa infected mouse, but deliver a snake.............

1 Like

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Qmerit(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2016
[[s]quote author=baski92 post=50944127]Story's that touches the heart, APC don turn us to fools[/quote][/s]

If only PDP use its 10yrs in Edo to do what Oshio did for 4yrs alone I ll keep singing it's praises! I don't know of other states but you see this Edo state keep off!
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Lilimax(f): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2016
MadCow1:
As long as UNIBEN remains a part of Edo State... Not even Pres. Elect Donald Trump can make Edo great again..
undecided
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by chigoizie7(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Just see the type of imbeciles APC produces.

How dare u make such statement.

In other words, u are telling them to forget making do great ever again because no matter how hard one tries, that it can't be done?

Any state or individual supporting these useless demons APC will suffer double of what others are suffering

1 Like

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by sonibota: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Could someone please wake me up from this slumber. Is this man talking about the same Edo State or the one that is yet to come.
Has anyone been to the hyped Central Hospital where the only new things available are the hurriedly purchased beds and the painting that will not stand the test of time. My aged mother has not received her pension for over a year. It still bothers me why some people with biblical appellations gravitate towards actions that are synonymous with devil incarnates.

Edo State actually needs to go into dry fasting so the new broom will not gravitate us further down South.

1 Like

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by GoodSide: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2016
how can some group of useless leaders claim to have a meeting from 7am to the following day....no adjournment.....nothing nothing.....abegi
anyway I'm not shocked ..the same man says edo state cant move forward cause is filled with agberos,illeterates uneducated fools..
opos everywhere.
yahoo miscreants
drug barons
malaysia by fire by force benin boi

abegi.....I've always said edo state is last..

a state where dem dey come que for mat ice just to buy ice cream of 300 naira...to them its a great achievement......take pictures..infact go sapele road....the. full cinema like say dem neva see big acreen before..benin ppl n beer na 5 n 6.......
goldberg na dia name.
dey consume sugar like say na origin plastic

2 Likes

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by tonio2wo: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Edolites! Una don officially enter one chance! grin

1 Like

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by basadenet: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Because he has done nothing in the state
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by TRAVEL101(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2016
For 8yrs you are comforting yourself with D's excuse . Hiss's is all this ....
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by baski92(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=baski92 post=50944127]Story's that touches the heart, APC don turn us to fools[/s]

If only PDP use its 10yrs in Edo to do what Oshio did for 4yrs alone I ll keep singing it's praises! I don't know of other states but you see this Edo state keep off!
am off but na him statement dey wrong
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by MilesLamar(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by DropShot: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2016
SirHouloo:
If you can't make just a state great, why then call a whole president a failure... Now we know who the real failure is.
Making a state great isn't same as making it perfect. Always read to understand.
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by frubben(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Which kin wahala b dis

Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Xtopher123(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
Another Excuse for not Delivering your Promises to the People of Edo State
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by drss2(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
ithope2:
"the More I Tried To Make Edo State Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done"
Hmmm.... I wonder what Buhari will tell us at the end of his tenure.
d more i tried to fight kworoption, d more i become very kworopt. - buari 2015-2019
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by felaismyhero(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
this guy is saying nonsense!,who needs him to be perfect?are u jesus?,just give people the right empowerment,real jobs,change their lives
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by orunto27: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
God is still working on His Creations and hasn't talked of a Perfect world.
Re: "The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" by Eyoh01(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
he should have first tried to make his ugly self perfect before thinking of such nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike’s CSO Withdrawn For Participating In APC Rally – Nigerian Police / North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.