Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Donald Trump: God Pick My Call. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: God Pick My Call. (521 Views)

PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Pick Sule Lamido - Sahara Reporters / 2019: Buhari May Pick Tinubu As VP / Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump: God Pick My Call. by policy12: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
This time last year when the preparation for the white house race began nobody gives him a doubt, the media never believe him and so his view was never a thing of discussion.

The majority of the world never gives him a listen ear, he was so hated that even his party never trusted him to be the flagbearer but anyhow he emerged. His courage pave way for him,his belief make him today the most talk person in the world.

9-11-2016 we remain a memorable day in the life of Trump when God pick his call and put to shame many political analyst, prophets and social commentators.

God pick my call Baba pls abeg, not only me alone but as many who reading this post. Baba God put to shame every family members,friends, prophets and whoever that say we will not make it in life.

(1) (Reply)

See What Donald Trump Said About Ebola In Nigeria (video) / Angela Merkel To Seek Fourth Term As German Chancellor / Apeal Court Sack Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.