Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You (1167 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by olajide4309(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
my name is dapo the admin of www.dapsonblog.com i came by a lady asking me the question in the topic above as a counsellor an a blogger i told her that i will post the topic on my blog and give her the latest feedback and the feedback is gonna be your own comment,so if you want to read the post visit http://www.dapsonblog.com/2016/11/is-it-good-to-marry-man-that-loves-you.html and pls remember to drop your useful comment available for all languages in all country.
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by Edwinmason(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
a man that you love and a man that love you....op both situation is preferable

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by Rukkydelta(f): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
The one that loves you
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by olajide4309(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
as in she loved someone but never loved back and at the same time someone loved her but she doesnt read the full pst http://www.dapsonblog.com/2016/11/is-it-good-to-marry-man-that-loves-you.html
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by yomi007k(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Rukkydelta:
The one that loves you

Good luck with that.
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by Youngpo413: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Love indeed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by Slaveman343: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Marry the one you love because your loff for him will make you endure a lot cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by olajide4309(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
your comment is highly appreciated because thats what i will tell her infact she will see it for herself.
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by Rukkydelta(f): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
yomi007k:

Good luck with that.
Thanks
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by eniorisha(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Love gets level. If i'm sure of her true love 4 me, i'll marry her even if i hate her as enemy. Love grows with time. I strongly recommend dt a lady marries who love her dearly even if she av no iota of feeling 4 him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by babyfaceafrica: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Stale question
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by youngestmilly: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Rukkydelta:
The one that loves you
bullshat. So u can end up doing d gateman
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by Chinny06(f): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Marry a man that loves you more than you love him. This is because he will always want to see you happy, but that doesn't mean u won't love him. It goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by Rukkydelta(f): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2016
youngestmilly:
bullshat. So u can end up doing d gateman
Lol

Or even the gardener cheesy
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by chuckschukwurah(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2016
I love u, u love me bak I marry.I love u,u no love me u go.u love me I no love u it can't work for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by olajide4309(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Thanks for your comment I am sure she is also reading it right now thank you once again I really appreciate it
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by youngestmilly: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol

Or even the gardener cheesy
fck off
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by olajide4309(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
To know more about love visit www.dapsonblog.com
Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by pennytrate: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
the one that u love, but he loves u better undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Marry A Man That You Love Or A Man That Loves You by olajide4309(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
More post has been updated on dapsonblog like victim of love,characteristics of love,forgive him or hate him@ www.dapsonblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Love, Commitment And Self Discipline! / My Wife Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring!. Do This / Valentine Is So Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.