Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (83665 Views)

African Women Are Beautiful Even Without Makeup (photos) / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Dailyhappenings: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Reno Omokri has asked men after sharing a photo of a lady without makeup and her makeup face not to marry any lady they do not see without their non makeup face.

He wrote...

This is why I say never marry anyone you have not seen without makeup!

In fact, some marriages should be dissolvable on the basis of fraud. This isn’t makeup. This is deception, intended to lure men into a union they’d not have entered otherwise

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1245818577627873280

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Shelumiel: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Blood of God!!! This is talk get weight shocked

237 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by donbachi(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Only naija women fit turn 1898 volkswagen beetle into 2020 ferrari....i fear women.

503 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Make-up doesn't move me.

I love them natural and sexy.

UnaToto

287 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by sLentlover7778(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2020
This make up thing don't work for me..

Imma take her out for swimming on first date... just to be sure she's who she claimed she's.... grin grin grin

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by daddytime(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2020
God forbid...

Abeg, refund the bride price.

Anybody wey sabi screed and paint house well like this go hammer tire.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2020
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2020
Trust her, but

Verify her Beauty.
Verify her Sexuality.
Verify her Past.
Verify her spiritual views.
Verify her family.
Verify her honesty.
Verify her integrity level.
Verify her faithfulness.

Love her so much and never bring up her past again if you are okay with her personality.

Trust and investigate #olusegun obasanjo

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by ojun50(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2020
The girl fine die tongue
I mean d refurbish pix

19 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by iamJ(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Any man that doesn't know this is a fool

But how you want to marry person without seeing am without make up

Even if you order am online self, this one just put himself for news

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Lol...funnily enough, I look better without make-up. Makeup makes me look older because of my skin type (oily).

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2020
this is why I encourage young men to go for character, because when make up fades it is character that remains, that's what you gonna live with for the rest of your life

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by pharrell8(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2020
sLentlover7778:
This make up thing don't work for me..

Imma take her out for swimming on first date... just to be sure she's who she claimed she's.... grin grin grin

Wat if she can't swim or don't like swimming, wat re going to do?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2020
look beyond what you see
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by sLentlover7778(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2020
This one weak me oo...

But there's always first time bro... grin grin grin

pharrell8:

Wat if she can't swim or don't like swimming, wat re going to do?

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2020
No wonder they call it "make up"...
Cause once it's applied, it can turn the person to something else...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by mu2sa2: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Maybe ladies would reply by saying never marry a man if you dont know the average minimun balance on his bank account for the 24 months before the wedding date.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2020
She doesn't look bad in the original picture.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2020
daddytime:
God forbid...

Abeg, refund the bride price.

Anybody wey sabi screed and paint house well like this go hammer tire.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
I concur! grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
This one pass make up. Choi, see transformation. Like changing mkpi into a fine girl. The make up artists is a witch

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
my brother I don't know if it's only me. I'm more attracted to natural beauty than make-up beauty

44 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by punisha: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Deception of the highest order!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Make-up is not beauty... Nature beauty with good skin is enough

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Michelle55: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Natural beauty rocks !!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
faithfull18:
She doesn't look bad in the original picture.
angry angry angry angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is Evil! Confirm Fraud!

Magu must investigate this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Before na to carry her go swim but now they have water proof make up. How they produced that, I no know.

If you say you wan pay her early morning surprise visit, you still won't catch her because they now have what they call light make up.

The only option na to bump into her in the bathroom when she dey shower. grin

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by Curious07: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Gezzz!!! shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) by FGonline: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
who's even thinking of marriage I have a cute son and a daughter, what more do I need from a wore call woman...... I guess their filthy pussy to satisfy my Dickson angry angry
hahaha

Some marry wife bcoz of dia village ppl view

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boss' Girlfriend Is In Love With Me / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.