Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? (4524 Views)

I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts / Buhari, APC Begin Clampdown On Online Press - Online Publishers Association OPAN / Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Trump is toothless. Don't get your hopes up. Islam will be thriving long after Trump is dust.

Yeah... I believe you. Islam will thrive long after he is gone. Those of us who are christians know why

Anyhow he would help secure America's judeo christian heritage for another generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by plappville(f): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
ShinnBet:

The protestors are bought and paid snowflakes

George Soros is behind them just as he supported both the Open Borders movement in Europe and the long dismissed BLM and SJW movement .

The problem is the daft liberal thinking which is devoid of any reasonable logic.

Tell them to go picket the Saudi embassy over public execution of apostates and gays and they will say that is bigotry and insensitive to Muslim religious belief.

Between the hypocritical Moslem and the daft leftiod useful idi0t liberals, I don't know which is more up to their neck in their own b.s.

You are so so close to the truth.
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2016
Axon:

Yeah... I believe you. Islam will thrive long after he is gone. Those of us who are christians know why

Anyhow he would help secure America's judeo christian heritage for another generation

America's judeo-christian heritage is a myth built on the bodies of the victims of one of the largest cases of native genocide in recorded history. And Trump is not going to secure any christian heritage. He is as christian as Creflo dollar and Jimmy Swaggart, meaning he follows a manipulative brand of christianity repulsive to thinking minds, while sneakily dodging drafts, groping girls and evading taxes in the background.
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

America's judeo-christian heritage is a myth built on the bodies of the victims of one of the largest cases of native genocide in recorded history. And Trump is not going to secure any christian heritage. He is as christian as Creflo dollar and Jimmy Swaggart, meaning he follows a manipulative brand of christianity repulsive to thinking minds, while sneakily dodging drafts, groping girls and evading taxes in the background.

Creflo Dollar and Jimmy Swaggart are saints compared to "the perfect example of Man" a so called prophet (whose name I didn't mention so mods dont jihad me)... he was a violent, hypocritical sexual pervert as recorded by the so called 2 holy books, who corrupted the bible and concocted myths to fuel a cult that has claimed over 127 million lives worldwide and counting....

If you need to compare manipulative religions based on countries compare the Vatican city and Isis. They were both built on the backs of religious tenets as written in their holy books, bible and koran respectively

Jimmy Swaggart (peace be upon him) ... is more of a prophet than any of the names mentioned in the koran

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Axon:

Creflo Dollar and Jimmy Swaggart are saints compared to "the perfect example of Man" a so called prophet (whose name I didn't mention so mods dont jihad me)... he was a violent, hypocritical sexual pervert as recorded by the so called 2 holy books, who corrupted the bible and concocted myths to fuel a cult that has claimed over 127 million lives worldwide and counting....

Jimmy Swaggart (peace be upon him) ... is more of a prophet than any of the names mentioned in the koran

Lol, you are entitled to your opinion, of course. Jesus had enemies too, all prophets did (by the way, he was mentioned in the Quran too, does that make him worse than reverend Swaggart? Smh with evangelicals and idolatory). I wonder what undocumented aspersions were cast on Jesus in those days.

By the way, may I know how you arrived at the 127 million mortality count? I understand that you never let truth stand in your way, but your creativity sometimes astounds me. You are only surpassed in your ability to make up creative anti Islam lies by the infamous jihadwatch websites. Of course, Paul of Tarsus does remain the world record holder currently. He is a hard man to beat in that particular activity.
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

You are entitled to your opinion, of course. Jesus had enemies too, all prophets did (by the way, he was mentioned in the Quran too, does that make him worse than reverend Swaggart? Smh with evangelicals and idolatory). I wonder what undocumented aspersions were cast on Jesus in those days.

I hear you... because Hitler mentioned Jesus in his book Mien Kampf, it doesn't make it any less evil

Anyone looking for credibility will look for a better person to plagiarise from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Axon:

I hear you... because Hitler mentioned Jesus in his book Mien Kampf, it doesn't make it any less evil

Anyone looking for credibility will look for a better person to plagiarise from

Dont you think that reminding us that Hitler was a Christian terrorist who killed Jews in the name of Jesus (somewhat like Torquemada and hundreds of others), is a little contradictory to your point? Well who am I to correct you?
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by drss2(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
why is dis thread not on frontpage Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Dont you think that reminding us that Hitler was a Christian terrorist who killed Jews in the name of Jesus (somewhat like Torquemada and hundreds of others), is a little contradictory to your point? Well who am I to correct you?

Yes... I am not trying to win an argument. Nobody gets a prize on NL. It is not contradictory for me to say that as long as a person is evil irrespective if their message, they are evil and will never get mt support...

It is not by what they say alone.... but their actions

Hitler by the way, was so engrossed in killing jews he created a new religious cult in germany who re wrote the bible to justify the Holocaust, he killed Christians who didn't agree with him as well. He invited Muslim mullahs from ME to berlin as part of his new religious dogma aimed at the annihilation of jews
.... does

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by drss2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
2dugged:
one of them vowed to troll me forever, don't know what happened to his moniker, they don't want to see others live with them in peace, yet they want to go to other places and even when they are accommodated and left in peace they are still not satisfied, imagine the way they paid back France and Germany for opening their borders to them, such ingrates and hypocrites
germany n france have not seen anytin yet. they will reap d full consequencies of their stupiidity in 10 to 20 years time.
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Johnnyessence(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
I could remember vividly when d americans are voting for trump I was praying that day for trump victory. I know why am emphasizing for trump victory on nairaland. that very tuesday I was on my needs praying fervently for trump cos of obama mistake in his immigration policies that is causing chaos. Now d Lord always showing himself great all through that day. Hillary did not win and I was so surprise that day. Now some secret about obama and hillary clinton is gradually exposing. For eight years obama av rule united state of america, I av not see any positive impact on the lives of african people. He was just depoting them as much as possible. Now trump won d election some islam fanatics are praying for death to him as if they are d one that create him. Trump will spend eight years in united state of america and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Trump come to sanitise d whole system obama left in the government. Trump will do well in governing united state of america. Even some muslims faithfuls that is not islamic fanatics voted for trump but neglect clinton cos they know she is liar. Trump all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by annunaki2(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
drss2:
why is dis thread not on frontpage
Cc: lalasti.clala

Because it is against nairaland policy to promote threads that expose the evils and hypocrisy of Islam and muslims.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by borntosuccess(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
LordAdam:
Don't mind these people.

Someone said the Muslims work as a team. I'm a firm believer of that statement.

You have the moderate Muslims playing victim and crying foul. Then you have the extremists doing the real damage.

In the end, these extremists hide in the same Muslim communities, are sponsored by the same Muslim countries, and go to the same mosques as the same so-called moderate Muslims.

And the biggest oafs are the so-called enlightened people who can't see beyond their nose. Playing into the whims and caprices of the Muslims.

It is statistically impossible for the West to vet every single Muslim immigrant thoroughly to 100% pinpoint terrorists and potential terrorists. Yet, some people just want to open the flood gates in the name of freedom of religion. It took less than 10 people to carry out the 9/11 attacks successfully. 3000+ people died. Estimates say less than 1% of the world's Muslim population are extremists, well look at what they've done.

If these extremists get away with their wish to destroy the West and invoke Sharia on the free world. Is it not the same 99% Muslims that'd live happily ever after? Do we really want to wait till then, to find out if so-called moderate Muslims would protest about how it f*cking happened?

Well, the Muslims can pray in their countries. If they're at war, other Muslim countries should take the refugees in.

A police man and his wife were killed in front of their son in France with a knife in their own home during the day time, and was recorded on Facebook live. A pregnant woman was hacked to death because of a disagreement in Germany in daylight. You can guess who the offenders were.

In Germany, sexual assaults and violence are through the roof since they opened their gates to supposed Islamic refugees. You can read about the coordinated sexual assaults by thousands of immigrant Muslims on Westerners on New Year's Eve in Germany on this Wikipedia page -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany.

And some idiota would dare call Trump a bigot because he doesn't want new Muslim immigrants in America. Let the extremists use him as an ever-green propaganda tool to get more recruits, who effing cares. After 9/11, Paris, Munich, they aren't friends. The battle line has been drawn.

The Muslims can either tackle extremism head on, or they can take their wimping asses to Jupiter, the world won't miss them. Norway, Russia, Canada, the US, South American states and African states can provide all the oil we need.

I'm not saying I don't empathize with the Muslims. It sucks to be them now. But I really can't think of the thousands of kids and women killed by the spineless roaches (even in Nigeria), and in good conscience support any policy that endangers more people of the liberal world.

Because when they get their way in the West. They become emboldened to advance to places like the South in Nigeria, other regions in India, China, Russia and other countries that are dealing with these bast.ards.

I already won't visit any deadbeat majorly conservative Islamic country, even with a gun to my head. I want to feel safe walking the streets of London, Paris, or New York without looking over my back, thinking that someone somewhere is trying to cut off my head with a knife (it happened to soldiers in London), or ram a truck into a crowd (it happened in France).

This can become a chicken and egg story of who started what first (The West killing civilians as collateral damage when searching for terrorists, or the terrorists targeting Westerners because they hate Western way of life). But let's just keep it simple. The average Muslim detests the way of life of Westerners and would prefer to live under Sharia. That's exactly what the terrorists desire too. Only that the terrorists are willing to kill for it.

There is an apt African proverb to describe this. "He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house."

-Lord

PS: Don't quote me to type trash. I will not dignify you with a response.
u deserve a medal bro 100% correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by borntosuccess(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
LordAdam:

Because it is all a plan succinctly supported by the same Islamic countries.

Let the Arab League care for the Islamic refugees or migrants. Dubai and Qatar can single-handedly provide the economic opportunities for these people. Saudi Arabia can sponsor them (after all, they gain every year from the Hajj). Other muslim nations can pool in together to absorb them.

While Greece and many other countries are closing their doors, some people who think they've seen enough want the opposite.

It's why BREXIT and Trump victory is just the beginning. These nonchalant and often condescending liberals can either go stay in Saudi Arabia and the war-torn Middle East or succumb to the will of the majority people in the free world.

The free world has pitched its tent. And it's against the MORTAL ENEMY of the western way of life.

-Lord
on point bro 100% correct
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by borntosuccess(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
dokiOloye:
Chaii.
Men wey dey this thread no get joy at all grin.
But truly truly,d hypocrisy of d average muslim is palpable.
They are all over d free world demanding for equal rights while it is illegal to have a church in Saudi Arabia.
The islamists in Kano are busy destroying Igbo ppl's alcoholic beverages in d name of sharia,but when Igbo ppl say they want to go their way,the islamists start foaming in d mouth.
tell dem d truth jare 100% correct
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by borntosuccess(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
dokiOloye:
U've always come across to me as a rational and educated muslim not only on this thread but in other threads U have contributed to.
A great pity that U are stuck in a backward,violent religion like islam which full of hypocrisy.
Why not convert,even if to traditional worship assuming U don't want d join Christianity cos I know d average muslim has been brainwashed to believe that Christian,America,Israel and others are constantly plotting against their backward ass.
Ooops,I forgot d sentence for conversion/apostacy is death,like in our campus cults.
So much for d so called religion of peace,peace of d graveyard.
Tell him d truth jare 100% correct
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by borntosuccess(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Axon:

priceless 100% correct
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by borntosuccess(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
OluKayy:
Oh boy, see how this place is unusually calm of counter-arguments. My Moha niggas must be deep-napping or this thread had them owned.
the fire is much
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by borntosuccess(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
philGeo:
PUTIN+TRUMP=Zero terrorist and less muslims.
operation send dem 2 hell
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by borntosuccess(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
EdCure:

Honestly. Hypocrisy is at the core of Islam.
They want freedom of religion in America, the same they cannot preach in Arabia.
100% correct
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by borntosuccess(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
zanebaddo:
Are you expecting anything resonable from bunch of backwards, demonic Sunnis, afonjasssss, and the likes.

Epic thread!
thread of d year 100% correct
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by plappville(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2016

OluKayy:
Oh boy, see how this place is unusually calm of counter-arguments. My Moha niggas must be deep-napping or this thread had them owned.

Any thread that hit them in the head scares them away. The have been incarnated to hate the truth. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by plappville(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
drss2:
germany n france have not seen anytin yet. they will reap d full consequencies of their [b]stupiidity[/b]in 10 to 20 years time.

France can do damage to Islam if the FN party wins the presidential 2017 election. The FN candidate is the France TRUMP type. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Nigeria, Biafra Separatists Are Celebrating Donald Trump Election> Usa Media / Colonial Masters Refused To Educate North – Emir Sanusi / Breaking News:IGP Widraws All Police Security Of E-money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.