Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? (4535 Views)

I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts / Buhari, APC Begin Clampdown On Online Press - Online Publishers Association OPAN / Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by limeta(f): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2016
[quo[s]te author=Farmerforlife post=50936455]This whole thread is based on fallacies. First, no one said he is opposing Trump's policies. It is his country, no one can make policies on his behalf. The derision is due to the fact that his perceived policy of banning Muslims or Mexicans is unconstitutional in the country where he will preside. He is also called out on his hypocrisy, much of his business comes from Gulf Arab states, and many of his employees are Hispanic immigrants. In the long run, money will talk louder than campaign promises.

Secondly, the shia religion was not banned by anyone. The group 'IMN' was. IMN is a group that does not respect the Nigerian constitution and declares its loyalty to Wilayat al Faqih regime in Iran, who smuggle arms to them and provide training either through Lebanese Hizbollah proxies with established companies in Nigeria, or by temporarily relocating them to Iran. The aim is to set up armed shiite militias to form a government within a government as has occured in Lebanon (under the guise of fighting Israel). It is precisely to prevent this long term plan, and to forestall any attempt at sedition that the IMN has been rightly banned. Nigeria has had enough of armed extremist militias.

The two situations are as far apart as east and west, as any person with a half-way amount of common sense can tell.[/quote]
[/s]

You remind me of fulani herdsmen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by ShinnBet: 12:54am On Nov 11, 2016
This thread needs afonja lies

7 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by LordAdam: 1:01am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
This thread needs afonja lies

They should come. We're ready for them.

Nobody is giving them breathing space any more.

Two-faced shameful liars!

-Lord

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by ShinnBet: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:

They should come. We're ready for them.

Nobody is giving them breathing space any more.

Two-faced shameful liars!

-Lord

They hate the truth.

They are currently gathered in the Kebbi rice propaganda thread promoting their apc latest propaganda.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Originality007: 3:00am On Nov 11, 2016
imagine
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by dokiOloye(m): 3:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Chaii.
Men wey dey this thread no get joy at all grin.
But truly truly,d hypocrisy of d average muslim is palpable.
They are all over d free world demanding for equal rights while it is illegal to have a church in Saudi Arabia.
The islamists in Kano are busy destroying Igbo ppl's alcoholic beverages in d name of sharia,but when Igbo ppl say they want to go their way,the islamists start foaming in d mouth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 11, 2016
The simple problem of the Muslim world is this:
The Sunnis consider themselves as the only upright creature of God. Having deep root in Saudi Arabia-the so called Islamic capital of the world. It is the only Sect acceptable to the Saudi Monarch.Every other sect is considered as infidel by their standard. They are formed out of hatred for others, they teach their followers Jihad as the only means to appease God.
Unfortunately they are the decision makers of the Islamic faith.
All known terrorists group emanated from their teachings and ideologies.
In Nigeria they are the Izalas. They have hijacked the MSS (muslim student society) which controls all the Muslims on campuses. They recruit themselves into the civil service to continue to expand their archaic beliefs. They fight dirty to cling to the position of leadership which the other sects in Islam may be ashamed to indulge in. They form the leadership of most mosques found in the ministries and government agencies because they will rather pray alone than following any other muslims from other sect to observe the revered congregational prayers,since they don't even consider them as Muslim. See how they celebrated the massacre of shiit in the North!
Ladies and gentlemen, they are the politicians that makes laws for us. Have you not seen most of their children joining ISIS? So Nigeria is in deep poo with this arrangement. I don't care if they call me infidel, after all, that is the name they have always called other muslims that don't share their heretic ideologies!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by policy12: 5:55am On Nov 11, 2016
The Moslem yeye...if Arab do it it's normal but if American do it then it's immoral.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by ShinnBet: 6:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Modath omenka vedaxcool kafrya Arewafederation fulanafia maclatunji

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:

Because it accommodates for Islamic hypocrisy

True Muslims are the least hypocritical and most truthful of people. It always amazes me how people always tend to resort to defend themselves from an accusation by accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of. If you see a man randomly calling others thieves, know that he is a thief. If you see him accusing people of being liars, he must be one. Ditto for those who accuse others of being hypocrites. It is always an attempt at covering your own faults.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by dokiOloye(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Farmerforlife:

True Muslims are the least hypocritical and most truthful of people. It always amazes me how people always tend to resort to defend themselves from an accusation by accusing others of what they themselves are guilty of. If you see a man randomly calling others thieves, know that he is a thief. If you see him accusing people of being liars, he must be one. Ditto for those who accuse others of being hypocrites. It is always an attempt at covering your own faults.
U've always come across to me as a rational and educated muslim not only on this thread but in other threads U have contributed to.
A great pity that U are stuck in a backward,violent religion like islam which full of hypocrisy.
Why not convert,even if to traditional worship assuming U don't want d join Christianity cos I know d average muslim has been brainwashed to believe that Christian,America,Israel and others are constantly plotting against their backward ass.
Ooops,I forgot d sentence for conversion/apostacy is death,like in our campus cults.
So much for d so called religion of peace,peace of d graveyard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2016
dokiOloye:
U've always come across to me as a rational and educated muslim not only on this thread but in other threads U have contributed to.
A great pity that U are stuck in a backward,violent religion like islam which full of hypocrisy.
Why not convert,even if to traditional worship assuming U don't want d join Christianity cos I know d average muslim has been brainwashed to believe that Christian,America,Israel and others are constantly plotting against their backward ass.
Ooops,I forgot d sentence for conversion/apostacy is death,like in our campus cults.
So much for d so called religion of peace,peace of d graveyard.

I am a Muslim out of conviction, not birth. It is far from being backward, violent or hypocritical, but I would not expect you to understand. Most people are too lazy to think for themselves, and just take their beliefs from popular affirmations by those that they identify as their information leaders. I can see, from your repetition of the same old baseless accusations against Islam that you are one of that type, so there is little hope of your actually registering any explanation about Islam that anyone but your 'pastor' can give you.

In reality, I actually spent a lot of time finding out about the historical facts and the deeper doctrines of Christianity before I became Muslim. So obviously, the fact that I am not a Christian has nothing to do with childhood 'brainwashing', and everything to do with the fact that it has among the most illogical and irrational tenets and doctrines. It also requires one to dump his brain to be a 'believer'. I strongly believe that the human brain is our most valuable asset, and I am not ready to accept any faith that requires me to dump it. I hope that answers your questions.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
ShinnBet:
Modath omenka vedaxcool kafrya Arewafederation fulanafia maclatunji
allow this guys to rest in peace naaa grin
is modath a Muslim?

add passingshot dropshot grin
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
this thread na missile cheesy
una wan kiii my guys cheesy
cc
ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
make i invite a special guest of honor
MizMyColi cheesy

@op you no be better person
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Farmerforlife:

I am a Muslim out of conviction, not birth. ...I can see, from your repetition of the same old baseless accusations against Islam ....everything to do with the fact that it has among the most illogical and irrational tenets and doctrines

There is nothing baseless about his accusations (hypocrisy, violence and backwardness) against islam if they are taken from the quoran except you say the quoran is baseless.

Evidence in the quoran backs up his statement. taqquiya (lying for islam) is hypocrisy. Killing off hundreds of people and marrying their wives is Violence. The perfect example of man.... marrying a 6 year old and raping her at 9 years is the epitome of backwardness

no one said he is opposing Trump's policies

perceived policy of banning Muslims or Mexicans is unconstitutional in the country where he will preside

1. These two sentences you made are contradictory and wrong

2. Many people oppose his policies, of anti immigration and anti islam

3. He is against people coming into the country illegally. That is constitutional. Using extremist religious affialitions as yardstick is also constitutional in the US. Mormons a christian group in the USA were once declared illegal by US government

1. Secondly, the shia religion was not banned by anyone. The group 'IMN' was. IMN is a group that does not respect the Nigerian constitution

2. .....smuggle arms to them and provide training either through Lebanese Hizbollah proxies. The aim is to set up armed shiite militias to form a government within a government as has occured in Lebanon (under the guise of fighting Israel).

1. The IMN is the only visible representation if Shites in Nigeria. El Zacky is recognised by the founders of shia world wide as the leader of shites in Nigeria. By banning IMN, shia was essentially banned. USing clever word play will not mask the truth. Sunnis banned Shias in Nigeria

2. So far the major evidence of arms smuggling has been by sunnis in the form of boko haram. Any stories you bring here without evidence is mere speculations and as we well know this tactics is used by dictators all over the world. In order to harm a sect, they peddle speculations about them. Hitler perfected this propaganda driven blackmail about jews in the 1930s.... our own home grown hitler is doing the same

The two situations are as far apart as east and west, as any person with a half-way amount of common sense can tell

Wrong again. The 2 situations are exactly alike. They both involve an executive arm of government criminalizing a religious group on the basis of perceived extremism. How similar can the two scenarios be again?

Your bold faced lies will not stand on this page. The truth will prevail here. Please go to Islam for muslims to propagate your weekly dose of Zombie milk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by midol: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
donphilopus, modath and omenka what do you have to say?
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by midol: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:
Don't mind these people.

Someone said the Muslims work as a team. I'm a firm believer of that statement.

You have the moderate Muslims playing victim and crying foul. Then you have the extremists doing the real damage.

In the end, these extremists hide in the same Muslim communities, are sponsored by the same Muslim countries, and go to the same mosques as the same so-called moderate Muslims.

And the biggest oafs are the so-called enlightened people who can't see beyond their nose. Playing into the whims and caprices of the Muslims.

It is statistically impossible for the West to vet every single Muslim immigrant thoroughly to 100% pinpoint terrorists and potential terrorists. Yet, some people just want to open the flood gates in the name of freedom of religion. It took less than 10 people to carry out the 9/11 attacks successfully. 3000+ people died. Estimates say less than 1% of the world's Muslim population are extremists, well look at what they've done.

If these extremists get away with their wish to destroy the West and invoke Sharia on the free world. Is it not the same 99% Muslims that'd live happily ever after? Do we really want to wait till then, to find out if so-called moderate Muslims would protest about how it f*cking happened?

Well, the Muslims can pray in their countries. If they're at war, other Muslim countries should take the refugees in.

A police man and his wife were killed in front of their son in France with a knife in their own home during the day time, and was recorded on Facebook live. A pregnant woman was hacked to death because of a disagreement in Germany in daylight. You can guess who the offenders were.

In Germany, sexual assaults and violence are through the roof since they opened their gates to supposed Islamic refugees. You can read about the coordinated sexual assaults by thousands of immigrant Muslims on Westerners on New Year's Eve in Germany on this Wikipedia page -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany.

And some idiota would dare call Trump a bigot because he doesn't want new Muslim immigrants in America. Let the extremists use him as an ever-green propaganda tool to get more recruits, who effing cares. After 9/11, Paris, Munich, they aren't friends. The battle line has been drawn.

The Muslims can either tackle extremism head on, or they can take their wimping asses to Jupiter, the world won't miss them. Norway, Russia, Canada, the US, South American states and African states can provide all the oil we need.

I'm not saying I don't empathize with the Muslims. It sucks to be them now. But I really can't think of the thousands of kids and women killed by the spineless roaches (even in Nigeria), and in good conscience support any policy that endangers more people of the liberal world.

Because when they get their way in the West. They become emboldened to advance to places like the South in Nigeria, other regions in India, China, Russia and other countries that are dealing with these bast.ards.

I already won't visit any deadbeat majorly conservative Islamic country, even with a gun to my head. I want to feel safe walking the streets of London, Paris, or New York without looking over my back, thinking that someone somewhere is trying to cut off my head with a knife (it happened to soldiers in London), or ram a truck into a crowd (it happened in France).

This can become a chicken and egg story of who started what first (The West killing civilians as collateral damage when searching for terrorists, or the terrorists targeting Westerners because they hate Western way of life). But let's just keep it simple. The average Muslim detests the way of life of Westerners and would prefer to live under Sharia. That's exactly what the terrorists desire too. Only that the terrorists are willing to kill for it.

There is an apt African proverb to describe this. "He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house."

-Lord

PS: Don't quote me to type trash. I will not dignify you with a response.

Maclantunji, omenka, dropshot, vedaxcool and modath will hate you for this. They will hide in their shells.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by MizMyColi(f): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
make i invite a special guest of honor
MizMyColi cheesy

@op you no be better person

Lol
See set up o.

Till this day, I wonder why the Shiia Muslims were treated in such inhumane way....and no body is saying anything.

It's almost like there are a group of people somewhere who churn out certain narratives and then APC loyalists and Buharists carry it like wild fire.

I didn't support trump because the media was awash with tales of how Trump wasn't the guy for the job. He was made a joke, a laughing stock, by different media - and unknowingly, I supported Hilary. If you ask me my reasons, I will not give you any tangible one. The media made the decision for me.

This reminds me of GEJ and what he suffered in the hands of these propagandists. Now I can understand why some people supported Buhari. Now I understand why the media is described as such a powerful tool. Now I understand why Tinubu will always be seen as a Demi-God in Nigerian politics (It is believed he controls lots of media houses).

Maybe there is a need to truly depart from the norm....only time will tell if Americans made the right choice.

The OP is right about the hypocrisy displayed by those who condemn Trump, yet hail Buhari for Killing Shiia Muslims.

I am not surprised.
It is very rare to find an APC loyalist who is true to themself within and without, very rare.
Hypocrisy is one negative virtue that is embedded deeply in Core Buharists/APC loyalists.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by OyinbowithaTan(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
USA has a defacto Muslim travel ban already in place. Only 1 Muslim country is on the USA visa waiver program, Brunei. Now muslims living in countries that are on the waiver program can travel to USA with a passport. Many of the 9/11 Terrorists came from Germany (not Saudi Arabia), people forget that.
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Dcomrade(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol
See set up o.

Till this day, I wonder why the Shiia Muslims were treated in such inhumane way....and no body is saying anything.

It's almost like there are a group of people somewhere who churn out certain narratives and then APC loyalists and Buharists carry it like wild fire.

I didn't support trump because the media was awash with tales of how Trump wasn't the guy for the job. He was made a joke, a laughing stock, by different media - and unknowingly, I supported Hilary. If you ask me my reasons, I will not give you any tangible one. The media made the decision for me.

This reminds me of GEJ and what he suffered in the hands of these propagandists. Now I can understand why some people supported Buhari. Now I understand why the media is described as such a powerful tool. Now I understand why Tinubu will always be seen as a Demi-God in Nigerian politics (It is believed he controls lots of media houses).

Maybe there is a need to truly depart from the norm....only time will tell if Americans made the right choice.

The OP is right about the hypocrisy displayed by those who condemn Trump, yet hail Buhari for Killing Shiia Muslims.

I am not surprised.
It is very rare to find an APC loyalist who is true to themself within and without, very rare.
Hypocrisy is one negative virtue that is embedded deeply in Core Buharists/APC loyalists.

God bless you now and forever.. .

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Axon:

There is nothing baseless about his accusations (hypocrisy, violence and backwardness) against islam if they are taken from the quoran except you say the quoran is baseless.

Evidence in the quoran backs up his statement. taqquiya (lying for islam) is hypocrisy. Killing off hundreds of people and marrying their wives is Violence. The perfect example of man.... marrying a 6 year old and raping her at 9 years is the epitome of backwardness

no one said he is opposing Trump's policies

perceived policy of banning Muslims or Mexicans is unconstitutional in the country where he will preside

1. These two sentences you made are contradictory and wrong

2. Many people oppose his policies, of anti immigration and anti islam

3. He is against people coming into the country illegally. That is constitutional. Using extremist religious affialitions as yardstick is also constitutional in the US. Mormons a christian group in the USA were once declared illegal by US government

1. Secondly, the shia religion was not banned by anyone. The group 'IMN' was. IMN is a group that does not respect the Nigerian constitution

2. .....smuggle arms to them and provide training either through Lebanese Hizbollah proxies. The aim is to set up armed shiite militias to form a government within a government as has occured in Lebanon (under the guise of fighting Israel).

1. The IMN is the only visible representation if Shites in Nigeria. El Zacky is recognised by the founders of shia world wide as the leader of shites in Nigeria. By banning IMN, shia was essentially banned. USing clever word play will not mask the truth. Sunnis banned Shias in Nigeria

2. So far the major evidence of arms smuggling has been by sunnis in the form of boko haram. Any stories you bring here without evidence is mere speculations and as we well know this tactics is used by dictators all over the world. In order to harm a sect, they peddle speculations about them. Hitler perfected this propaganda driven blackmail about jews in the 1930s.... our own home grown hitler is doing the same

The two situations are as far apart as east and west, as any person with a half-way amount of common sense can tell

Wrong again. The 2 situations are exactly alike. They both involve an executive arm of government criminalizing a religious group on the basis of perceived extremism. How similar can the two scenarios be again?

Your bold faced lies will not stand on this page. The truth will prevail here. Please go to Islam for muslims to propagate your weekly dose of Zombie milk

I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am merely providing accurate information, take it or leave it. If you choose to play with semantics while accusing me of doing so, then you can go ahead. I fail to grasp how an unregistered group has become a whole religion. Is Zakzaky their prophet or what? If the government decided to ban the Niger Delta Avengers, does that mean that they have banned all South south indigenes. Please learn to comprehend.

As for arms smuggling by Iran and Lebanese Hezbollah proxies into Nigeria, you can read a few cases here...

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE94C0QS20130513

http://thenationonlineng.net/iran-denies-operating-spy-cell-in-nigeria/

http://nigerianews.disnaija.com/pm-news/3-hezbollah-linked-lebanese-arrested-for-hoarded-arms/

AlZakzaky's motives have been amply analysed in this write-up....

http://enews.ng/pages/view/articlesingle/0/34

Of course you can continue sleeping until the Nigerian Hizbollah establishes its mini-regime in Nigeria. Your call. If you need more evidence, go to Zaria and ask the locals about the 'peaceful' activities of IMN.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Why is this thread so calm?, dem peaceful religion changers still dey sleep? grin, they will log out and view as guests, upon all the mentions since, no single pim from any of them, na wah o
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
Why is this thread so calm?, dem peaceful religion changers still dey sleep? grin, they will log out and view as guests, upon all the mentions since, no single pim from any of them, na wah o

Lol

It is a tedious job defending the indefensible
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Axon:

Lol

It is a tedious job defending the indefensible
they used to defend before, but I don't know what happened, they are all quiet, some valid points have been raised on this thread, but the least they can do for their so called peaceful religion is try and counter like they have been trying to convince us that they are for peace, while they have their daggers behind their backs ready to draw blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Blue3k(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:
they used to defend before, but I don't know what happened, they are all quiet, some valid points have been raised on this thread, but the least they can do for their so called peaceful religion is try and counter like they have been trying to convince us that they are for peace, while they have their daggers behind their backs ready to draw blood

Religion of peace that brags about murder on social media. Alot are simply blood thirsty zealots. They can't tolerate difference in opinion without resorting to violence.

https://youtu.be/drBAjsBOrCU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
2dugged:

I also see a strong correlation between Trumps victory and their quietness.

His views have always been open and candid against them. They know they have lost a strong support in the white house and it is causing a strong unease, fear and uncertainty. I won't be surprised if the global muslim brotherhood network in Nigeria has cautioned their members on political discourse

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Blue3k:

Religion of peace that brags about murder on social media. Alot are simply blood thirsty zealots. They can't tolerate difference in opinion without resorting to violence.

https://youtu.be/drBAjsBOrCU
one of them vowed to troll me forever, don't know what happened to his moniker, they don't want to see others live with them in peace, yet they want to go to other places and even when they are accommodated and left in peace they are still not satisfied, imagine the way they paid back France and Germany for opening their borders to them, such ingrates and hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Axon:

His views have always been open and candid against them. They know they have lost a strong support in the white house and it is causing a strong unease, fear and uncertainty. I won't be surprised if the global muslim brotherhood network in Nigeria has cautioned their members on political discourse
they better do, they are like the green snake that blends well with the grass, what happened in jos is a peferct example of what they are and stand for, they are calm humble friendly and honest, until the perfect opportunity arises then they bring their daggers from their backs like they did to the birom people

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Sealeddeal(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Farmerforlife:
This whole thread is based on fallacies. First, no one said he is opposing Trump's policies. It is his country, no one can make policies on his behalf. The derision is due to the fact that his perceived policy of banning Muslims or Mexicans is unconstitutional in the country where he will preside. He is also called out on his hypocrisy, much of his business comes from Gulf Arab states, and many of his employees are Hispanic immigrants. In the long run, money will talk louder than campaign promises.

Secondly, the shia religion was not banned by anyone. The group 'IMN' was. IMN is a group that does not respect the Nigerian constitution and declares its loyalty to Wilayat al Faqih regime in Iran, who smuggle arms to them and provide training either through Lebanese Hizbollah proxies with established companies in Nigeria, or by temporarily relocating them to Iran. The aim is to set up armed shiite militias to form a government within a government as has occured in Lebanon (under the guise of fighting Israel). It is precisely to prevent this long term plan, and to forestall any attempt at sedition that the IMN has been rightly banned. Nigeria has had enough of armed extremist militias.

The two situations are as far apart as east and west, as any person with a half-way amount of common sense can tell.
Have you read the statement issued by Muslim Right Concern (MURIC)?
Also,take a look at the pics below.

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Have you read the statement issued by Muslim Right Concern (MURIC)?
Also,take a look at the pics below.

MURIC may have their opinions, and I have not seen any statements concerning IMN. Pictures of alZakzaky shaking hands with a Muslim rights official does not eliminate the threat his organization poses to Nigeria. Google pictures of Iranian leaders with Israeli, Saudi, US, etc leaders. They are always smiling and holding hands. These guys invented the concept of blatant lying, making it 90% of their creed by their own admission.
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Axon:

Trump is toothless. Don't get your hopes up. Islam will be thriving long after Trump is dust.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pics From Abakiliki / What Are The Duties Of Accountant General & Auditor General For The Federation? / World Bank’s $495m Irrigation Funds Will Improve Nigeria’s Economy, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.