Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn (16285 Views)

Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria, Others To Hit $75bn – Osinbajo / Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2016
H
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Bitterleafsoup: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2016
No wonder they are blocking the loan. Money here and there where is it going?
He claimed on Vanguard earlier this year he "Realised N2.2trillion in TSA 3 months into his Presidency so 17 months later it barely double?
#fuckery

Where is the $9 billion stolen loot Buhari bragged about in June?
No one can answer me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by hotspec(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2016
simmarcos:
yet they will say Mr President is doing nothing
May God deliver u frm d spirit of ZOMBIEISM. So, becos all Federal MDA's were compelled to have their money in TSA, which has started since GEJ period, now ur Buhari is now a miracle worker? Can FG use d money to fund any of their projects? NO. The Money belongs to MDA's and not ur miracle worker, only dt it has been concentrated into a common purse-TSA- @ d CBN.

4 Likes

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Fuadeiza(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
abheg make dem start to dey use am to develop nation na. the one way una save don do

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
ManirBK:
wailers are not happy with this latest development
Yes,you are right,especially those from kalus' country who within 8yrs were unable handle and run the senate successfully with three senate president within 8 years!
I wondered why they keep calling pmb illiterate.
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Saintp(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2016
They have started brandishing figures up and down again without impact and results to show for it. Don't these guys ever learn to talk less and produce results first?

2 Likes

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2016
Saintp:
They have started brandishing figures up and down again without impact and results to show for it. Don't these guys ever learn to talk less and produce results first?
as if you and yours can produced result.
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by kings09(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2016
He is doing sumtin. It's called NOTHING
simmarcos:
yet they will say Mr President is doing nothing

3 Likes

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by awa(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2016
So what are they doing to better the lots of Nigerians with the cash

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Saintp(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2016
AntiIPOB:
as if you and yours can produced result.

Bros please don't quote me again. I don't discuss politics with partisan minded people. You can quote your rivals and insult each other back and forth but please leave me out of your zombie/wailer fight. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by breakeven: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2016
This is penny wise pound foolish. How do you gather money and you keep seeing it every day and your banks are starved of money and are retrenching Nigerians everyday? This money can still be monitored while they work for the economy. Buharinomics will ground Nigeria soon.

3 Likes

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by JBUZZ: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2016
awa:
So what are they doing to better the lots of Nigerians with the cash

By borrowing $29.9B which would be repaid by the youth of today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by nolyyy(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2016
jesse8048:
Government of propaganda, if that's true Buhari shud den borrow from TSA.
Iluv dis idea...

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by EugeneGee4(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2016
Jonathan idea is yielding good fruit and bubu is taking the Glory....

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by PointB: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2016
Treasury Safe Alcove (TSA)
13. The treasurers and money lenders were alarmed, “Surely, commerce will collapse if these money were to be taken from money lenders and treasurers, and kept in the King’s Treasury Safe Alcove,” they cautioned, “O good King, do reconsider as King Jonah the Able son of Locki did.”
14. “But King Jonah the Able son of Locki and his men took spoils from the land. Surely, if we do not put the money in the King’s Treasury Safe Alcove also known as TSA, someone else will steal them,” countered one who spoke for him. “King Bubu son of Hari is an upright man, he will not take spoils from the land, he will spend every dime on the land.”
15. And so the money lenders and treasurer across Nigira relinquish all the King’s golds, and Nira to the King’s Treasury Safe Alcove also known as TSA.
16. “Lo, there is so much money is Nigira, behold how much I have saved in the Treasury Safe Alcove.” exclaimed an excited King Bubu, his eyes glinting like the gold coins in the TSA.

Excerpt from HotChapters: Edge of Doom
http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/11/04/chapter-1-king-bubu-edge-doom/
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by omogin(f): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Madness. You are owing workers around the country. Keep hitting trillions

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by wadetaw202: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
ManirBK:
wailers are not happy with this latest development

If your brain has not disintegrated, you will ask yourself why your stupid president still goes about borrowing when he has so much in TSA.

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Lasskeey: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Korrection:
how are sure?

" How are Sure "...

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Hiploko:
ironically, wailers are the ones who have sense... Zombies. Are bynature and default, too mumuish to reason properly.... This govt is a big figures.. From the Metuh N400M to Dasuki's 2billion Zillion yet they want to borrow... How can you have 4trillion in TSA and Naija is like this? You sef didn't hide your zombieism you came here to mention wailers... Btw u and wailers who is sick?

Your brain seem to be in hibernate mode, Did you understand what is meant by cash inflow? It's not the same as available balance oooo... Use your brain next Mr wailer.
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by nelsonjj: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2016
ManirBK:

http://leadership.ng/business/558696/cash-inflow-into-tsa-hits-n-4-3trn
Mynd44 Oam4j
why Borrowing If Such Amount Is In That Tsa. Buhari Weldone O. Your Own Case Go Worst Pass Jona Own. Make I Dey One Side They View Your Level At Angle 90.

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Saintp:

Bros please don't quote me again. I don't discuss politics with partisan minded people. You can quote your rivals and insult each other back and forth but please leave me out of your zombie/wailer fight. Thank you.
So,what are you now?
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by awa(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2016
JBUZZ:

By borrowing $29.9B which would be repaid by the youth of today. grin

I don't really know if Naija must crash first before the present Govt would rebuild it. Some would tell you PMB is working yet we can't see any positive results.

3 Likes

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Bizibi(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Haba na,it is like an insult.......it is increasing but we can't feel it

2 Likes

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by biggest84: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2016
wat a story.

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by yunnyp(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

They said cash inflow and not balance. .. Hope u know the difference

yes cash inflow, is it not what entered/income?

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by yunnyp(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2016
and Mr. PRESIDENT still wants to borrow money... chai....

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by fedorahat: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2016
Hiploko:
ironically, wailers are the ones who have sense... Zombies. Are bynature and default, too mumuish to reason properly.... This govt is a big figures.. From the Metuh N400M to Dasuki's 2billion Zillion yet they want to borrow... How can you have 4trillion in TSA and Naija is like this? You sef didn't hide your zombieism you came here to mention wailers... Btw u and wailers who is sick?
Because the money in the TSA is not Forex
You are worse than a zombie if you don't know the difference BTW internal reserves and foreign reserves.
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2016
The should divide 4.3 trillion by the population and give me my own share, make I use am hold body.

3 Likes

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2016
yet they will want to borrow. THIEVES...SCAVENGERS ON RED ALERT. TIME TO STEAL IT ALL OFF...
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Taku555(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Hiploko:
we are left with just 2 trillions to equal the 2016 budget. 4.3trillion isn't a moi moi fa. Huge cash!
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Agbanagba1(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Everything about Buhari's government is confusing..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Declines Assent To NOSDRA Amendment Bill / Oyebanji Visits Rescued Ekiti School Pupils, Teachers In Hospital / 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.