Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn (16284 Views)

Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria, Others To Hit $75bn – Osinbajo / Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Justiceleague1: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2016
AntiIPOB:
as if you and yours can produced result.
nepa bill holder grin
How did u find the beans there u just came from? grin

op,we need to see the cash translated into action,not yeye talk that can only impress zoogerians and zombies and afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by mrvitalis(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2016
yunnyp:

yes cash inflow, is it not what entered/income?
So salaries are gotten from were?? Whats used to run the universities, agencies
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by plaetton: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
ManirBK:
wailers are not happy with this latest development
As expected, only an economic illiterate would say this.

Reading and comprehension is a major deficit in our educational system.

Anyone with common sense and simple comprehension would read that article and marvel at the absurd assemblage of disjointed nonsense.

Zombies should asked themselves, if the government is boasting of N4.3tr positive cash flow, then why are they desperately shopping for loans in every corner of the world ?

Secondly, if such N4.3tr was circulating freely within the economy via the financial system, creating and expanding credit, lubricating economic activities, would Nigeria be in such Deep a depression as we currently are ?
This cavemen economics of pulling N4.3tr from financial system, thumping your chest, settings security agencies to raid bureau de changes in order to fix Forex prices is straight out medieval times.

Nigeria has been teleported way way back to the era where the world was flat.

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by plaetton: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
breakeven:
This is penny wise pound foolish. How do you gather money and you keep seeing it every day and your banks are starved of money and are retrenching Nigerians everyday? This money can still be monitored while they work for the economy. Buharinomics will ground Nigeria soon.
Did you just say that Buharinomics will ground Nigeria soon?
Where have you been ?
It has not only grounded Nigeria, it has sunk and fragmented Nigeria in every conceivable way.

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Brightology2(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
ManirBK:

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Henrichemeka(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Why are you telling us when the money is just there for propaganda? We have that kind of money in Nigeria, instead of FG to give this money to banks and others to do business with it and return the interest. We have 4.3trn and hunger is killing people everyday? We are tired of hearing that ok, stop talking and start action.
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by yunnyp(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

So salaries are gotten from were?? Whats used to run the universities, agencies

the income of government organization are used to do so....
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by mrvitalis(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
yunnyp:

the income of an organization are used to do so....
Oooh i have been replying someone who doesn't even understand the TSA
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by yunnyp(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

Oooh i have been replying someone who doesn't even understand the TSA

yeah, you have been talking to someone who doesn't understand your own Treasury Single Account (T.S.A).
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by mrvitalis(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
yunnyp:

yeah, you have been talking to someone who doesn't understand your own Treasury Single Account (T.S.A).
Every money earned by Nigeria is what enters the TSA... Even universities school fees, the fees paid to agencies and the rest. .. This is how it works.. the money belonging to any institutions is then taken out to them... Hope u understand now
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by yunnyp(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

Every money earned by Nigeria is what enters the TSA... Even universities school fees, the fees paid to agencies and the rest. .. This is how it works.. the money belonging to any institutions is then taken out to them... Hope u understand now

i understand what TSA means but i did not get what you are debating...
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by mrvitalis(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
yunnyp:

i understand what TSA means but i did not get what you are debating...
The inflow is even small and considering our wage bill of 166bn per month and other expenses i dont think much will be left there
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Chigold101(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

They said cash inflow and not balance. .. Hope u know the difference
grin
Is it not foolishness to celebrate cash inflow when in actual sense one is broke?
I think this government is still happy playing mind game on the citezens of this country.

Until this government and the zombies stop celebrating rubbish, there may be no end in sight for this country‘s numerous economic challenges.

1 Like

Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by mrvitalis(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chigold101:
grin
Is it not foolishness to celebrate cash inflow when in actual sense one is broke?
I think this government is still happy playing mind game on the citezens of this country.

Until this government and the zombies stop celebrating rubbish, there may be no end in sight for this country‘s numerous economic challenges.
Who celebrating this??
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by ephi123(f): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zombies, I hope they are paying proper hard cash for this work you guys are doing. Work wey no get shame. Defend all things including the indefensible. Jeez.
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

They said cash inflow and not balance. .. Hope u know the difference
you should know an illiterate when u see one, I mostly just ignore them
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by Chigold101(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
mrvitalis:

Who celebrating this??
those that are making news out of it are actually celebrating it.
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by elsomm(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
ManirBK:

You believed without asking, why borrow?
Re: Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn by romefe: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
ivandragon:
this is how some people continue to express their shortsightedness. clapping & praising at half truths & distorted lies.

the regime is bragging about inflows, but what about the outflows? & how has it helped improve the standard of living of Nigerians?

the regime gives with one leg & takes with both arms.

they 'promised' to pay 200,000 youths stipends, some retards praise them conveniently forgetting that 4.5m people have lost good paying jobs within one year.

they are celebrating the fictitious 1m tonnes of kebbi rice when a bag of rice is sitting pretty at over N20,000.

they point to absence of scarcity, when we are buying petroleum products at astronomical rates.

the are quick to shout victory over BH, then is it clowns that are killing our soldiers daily?

you beat your chest at anti corruption fight, yet no convictions or clear evidence of recovered funds.

you clap when the opposition is arrested for trumped up charges but wax philosophical when the regime turns a blind eye to its own corrupt members.

you brag about economic revolution, but look stupid when it is revealed that 18 months later, the regime has no economic direction...

bunch of nitwits...
It don't comment on nairaland but I say may God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Declines Assent To NOSDRA Amendment Bill / Oyebanji Visits Rescued Ekiti School Pupils, Teachers In Hospital / 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.