Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) (3743 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by newsburster: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Both of them said good things about each other during the meeting with Obama saying he was "encouraged" by Mr Trump's willingness to work with his team, telling him:

"We want to do everything we can to help you succeed because if you succeed the country succeeds" while Trump called Obama a 'good man'

The more cordial and friendly tone adopted by the two men towards each other was...CONTINUE READING @
http://www.newsburster.com/2016/11/obama-and-trump-meet-for-1st-time-at.html

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
nice one
Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Obama was not comfortable during the press briefings grin grin grin grin

God of GEJ is dealing with all his enemies one by one!

Sai baba.......Sai Donald Trump grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Donbiggi: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bleep obama Up trump

3 Likes

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by donphilopus: 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Jonah's election loss really pained you o..That shock is still there. So sorry for the loss though. We just had to vote the better candidate, Muhammadu Buhari.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Trump said I'll work for all Americans both Democrats and Republicans
but the useless kunu drinker from Daura without brain said that he won't treat 97% equally with 5% cool

Buhari is a shameless vagabond

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
donphilopus:

Jonah's election loss really pained you o..That shock is still there. So sorry for the loss though. We just had to vote the better candidate, Muhammadu Buhari.
[/s]
shatap deal with Trump shock and stop diverting frustration

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by nduchucks: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
This man Donald J Trump may become one of the best Presidents of the USA since 50 or more years.

Already the US stock market hit its highest level ever, only one day after he was elected. Conventional wisdom does not apply to this man.

Women who are supposed to be angry with him because of the video where he bragged about grabbing pussy at will, voted for him in very unexpected numbers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
nduchucks:
This man Donald J Trump may become one of the best Presidents of the USA since 50 or more years.

Already the US stock market hit its highest level ever, only one day after he was elected.

I swear! Everything just dey go up o! grin grin this is change unlike the rubbish change we are experiencing in nigeria grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Rose2014: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Trump said I'll work for all Americans both Democrats and Republicans
but the useless kunu drinker from Daura without brain said that he won't treat 97% equally with 5% cool

Buhari is a shameless vagabond

I tell u. If Buhari was to be in Trump's shoe, states like DC that voted massively against him will be wiped off his agenda.

And yoruba bandwagon will rush out to defend him

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
donphilopus:

undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by isaacasher(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Donexy16(m): 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=donphilopus post=50937525]
Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Donexy16(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
donphilopus:

You need prayer bro.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
LesbianBoy:

eeyah,no matter how uncomfortable Obama is,no compare am with you most comfortable moments.
Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by WorldChanger7: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3458757/2016-us-presidential-election-vital

newsburster:
Both of them said good things about each other during the meeting with Obama saying he was "encouraged" by Mr Trump's willingness to work with his team, telling him:

"We want to do everything we can to help you succeed because if you succeed the country succeeds" while Trump called Obama a 'good man'

The more cordial and friendly tone adopted by the two men towards each other was...CONTINUE READING @
http://www.newsburster.com/2016/11/obama-and-trump-meet-for-1st-time-at.html
Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lanretoye:
eeyah,no matter how uncomfortable Obama is,no compare am with you most comfortable moments.

tongue tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by LordAdam: 12:45am On Nov 11, 2016
donphilopus:

Oga, we can see how the better candidate has turned out to be a senile, vindictive, irresponsible, uncouth, and unpresidential jihadist.

His time is coming.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by donphilopus: 12:48am On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:

Oga, we can see how the better candidate has turned out to be a senile, vindictive, irresponsible, uncouth, and unpresidential jihadist.

His time is coming.

-Lord

Can anyone be more irresponsible than the man under whose watch Boko Haram kidnapped more than 250 girls? I'm surprised he was so quick to congratulate Trump but hasn't spoken on the release of some of the Chibok girls. Who's more irresponsible between Jonathan and Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by LordAdam: 12:56am On Nov 11, 2016
donphilopus:

Can anyone be more irresponsible than the man under whose watch Boko Haram kidnapped more than 250 girls? I'm surprised he was so quick to congratulate Trump but hasn't spoken on the release of some of the Chibok girls. Who's more irresponsible between Jonathan and Buhari?

Says someone who is supporting a child killer who oversaw army men shooting young girls in the vagina and protesters in the back and an army that murdered more than 300 people and hastily buried them in shallow graves.

Or a president that said his children are privileged to go to school abroad, and Nigerians who can't afford it should stay back. Yes, a man that could not afford presidential form can now train kids in Surrey University, UK.

A man that cannot produce his own senior school certificate.

More than 2000 people died in America in 9/11 under Bush. Hundreds died in France under Hollande. We should be talking about the Bast.ard who said aggressiveness against Boko Haram is a war against the North. Than the person who was in charge, when the Northerners orchestrated the kidnap, and the Governor of Borno state had to wait 2 weeks before formally reporting the case to the President.

And by the way, is it 250 girls, or 193 or 200, or 213? Because I can't seem to remember the right number again.

Your folly will be full soon. Murderer!

-Lord

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by donphilopus: 1:26am On Nov 11, 2016
LordAdam:

Says someone who is supporting a child killer who oversaw army men shooting young girls in the vagina and protesters in the back and an army that murdered more than 300 people and hastily buried them in shallow graves.

You ain't making any sense Mr Man. Boko Haram started just like the shiites but your master's inability to tackle them in time brought them to the limelight. Those people are a threat to National security. If they ain't tackled in time, they would metamorphose to another thing. Our President is not clueless unlike the former occupant of that seat.

LordAdam:
Or a president that said his children are privileged to go to school abroad, and Nigerians who can't afford it should stay back. Yes, a man that could not afford presidential form can now train kids in Surrey University, UK.

@bold, can you provide a link to where he made such statement? You don't just come online and lie. BTW, who told you his wife who happens to be a beautician can send her children abroad to school?

LordAdam:
A man that cannot produce his own senior school certificate.

Which WAEC certificate are you talking about? What did he use in the 2003, 2007 and 2011 Elections? A man who rose to become a Major General and Head of Nigerian Military Government couldn't have been that successful/lucky in the Military with a PSLC.

LordAdam:
More than 2000 people died in America in 9/11 under Bush. Hundreds died in France under Hollande. We should be talking about the Bast.ard who said aggressiveness against Boko Haram is a war against the North. Than the person who was in charge, when the Northerners orchestrated the kidnap, and the Governor of Borno state had to wait 2 weeks before formally reporting the case to the President.

I don't think I'm getting you here Mr Man. Saying aggressiveness against Boko Haram is a war against the North now means what? Haven't you read more inciting statements from Edwin Clark and other Niger Delta leaders in support of militants? Did Jonathan not say that Boko Haram members are his siblings? Did you crucify him for that? BTW, did Jonathan initially believe when he was briefed that some girls where kidnapped from the FGGC in Chibok?

LordAdam:
And by the way, is it 250 girls, or 193 or 200, or 213? Because I can't seem to remember the right number again.

Whatever you call it. It's now visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that indeed some school girls were kidnapped in Chibok.

LordAdam:
Your folly will be full soon. Murderer!

-Lord

I hear you.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by gbadexy(m): 3:36am On Nov 11, 2016
I watched the meeting. They are expected to say nice things about each other. Trump knows Obama is still in office and awaits till he assumes power while Obama knows he's about relinquishing power to him.
From this picture and from what I noticed in the meeting, Obama wasn't comfortable and trump frankly didn't look like he gives a damn. He wore a almost bored expression and just had to go through with the formality in my opinion.
Obama is a very smart man and noticed too hence his guarded reaction.
I didn't get caught up and bothered about the election but I am now of the opinion that they have a mad man with a lighted matches in a filling station.
We can only wait and see how he turns out.

4 Likes

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by kettle84(m): 4:03am On Nov 11, 2016
donphilopus:

has he bettered the lives of Nigerians? that alone can qualify him a better candidate, if not he is the worst president in Nigerian history to have thrown the country into two recessions in Nigeria's history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:13am On Nov 11, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Obama was not comfortable during the press briefings

Its not about Obama. This is payback time for Hillary, She is self-centered. She has been in white house for over 10years, What else does she want?

1 Like

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 11, 2016
very good. obama will be like 'so na this man go take over the oval office'. chai, life is turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:32am On Nov 11, 2016
i don't know why i don't llike this obama.....so happy for trump

1 Like

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 5:41am On Nov 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Trump's win is about to move my life and that of my family to the permanent site. Abeg mek una follow me rejoice for the LORD is good.

I will say my testimony here soon.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 11, 2016
An eye for an eye

Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by Kingsley10000: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2016
she is more preferable and agile than obama's wife(man)
Re: Obama And Trump Meet For 1st Time At The White House (photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Rose2014:

I tell u. If Buhari was to be in Trump's shoe, states like DC that voted massively against him will be wiped off his agenda.

And yoruba bandwagon will rush out to defend him

Welcome back sweet Rose cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Person Behind The EFCC Handle Has Been Revealed By A Co-Worker (Photos) / Nigerian Lesbian Group Drags Nigerian Lesbian Group Drags CAC To Court / Why Apc, Pdp Must Support 2023 Igbo Presidency – Von Dg, Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.