Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT (1142 Views)

Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? / Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now / See Whats Happening To Me Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hello Nairalanders...I been with this Nigerian guy for 1 year now...i was the first to aproach him...i was always more into.him.then him into me...me i been with him true difficult times i his life..there is nothing i didnt do for him...i was complete support to.him.in everything...I was never sure about his love to me..I more saw it as he is with me coz he need me and maybe feels pity of me..His friends dont treat me.right...first one of them said that my.boyfriend said to him that we r just friends ..other one of his friends insulted me.badly...saying how i am nobody to my guy and how he is just using me.for sex...and that guy claimes that he is very good friend of his...Why would good friend treat his friends gf like this??Also my.guy gets very easily angry at me...and most times i am.d one to save this whst i have with him..i am the one trying for it...n almost all...So what is your advice?
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
[size=16pt]Girl, give yourself prestige and walk out of that joke you call a relationship.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by gabinogem(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Are u a Nigerian!?

1 Like

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by bitchcrafts: 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Seriously? You mean to tell me you aint got common sense to decide on whats good for ya all by yourself?

2 Likes

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by CertifiedGee(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Receive Sense IJN
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Babe respect ur self small na,
u should even be happy that u are receiving the quick notice on time
some one out there needs you, will cherish you, will love you and can do any thing for u, because you deserve nothing but the best

1 Like

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by Rexhenrex(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
he doesnt like you neither do the friends if not he would have warned them to stop

1 Like

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by sirfee(m): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm you caused everything,in this case I think you are the one in love not your guy,maybe he has someone who is very special to him.I think there is a foul play in this relationship but be careful and investigate properly before speculating.I think you know what to do after proper investigation

1 Like

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by talktonase(m): 12:15am On Nov 11, 2016
You must be a side chick...

3 Likes

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by Rosella1: 12:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Perzon that create thread is nor even replying, na wa ohhhh!
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by nerdfrost(m): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2016
iffa hear say na u dey dat ur dp

but seriously,are u the person on that dp undecided
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by NemzySeries(m): 12:17am On Nov 11, 2016
frm d look of tinz it appears U're dating a cow & i'll advice u wakeup & relocate frm dat ranch to were U're likely to meet humans

1 Like

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by deuce07(m): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2016
Ikunle abiamo o! I don't know why girls have a thing for abusive guys.

Having some kind of messed up fetish

1 Like

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by elegantslayer(f): 12:20am On Nov 11, 2016
my dear his friends are treating u d way he presented u to them,if u wanna know when a guy likes u,den u should try find out what he tells his friends about u.No woman deserves what u going thru in d hands of d silly guy and his friends.der's a guy out der that will cherish u for whom u are,so pls walk away from DAT relationship

3 Likes

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2016
elegantslayer:
my dear his friends are treating u d way he presented u to them,if u wanna know when a guy likes u,den u should try find out what he tells his friends about u.No woman deserves what u going thru in d hands of d silly guy and his friends.der's a guy out der that will cherish u for whom u are,so pls walk away from DAT relationship
i am so sad
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by Viking007(m): 12:22am On Nov 11, 2016
Lol, You've created 24 topics/threads all bout this Your bf. You got lots of comments telling You to walk away.
What do You really want?

5 Likes

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by Ojestas(m): 12:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Who knows how u treat them too?? Check yourself first!!
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by elegantslayer(f): 12:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Europija:
i am so sad
u don't have to be sad cos of one smelling boy,u have to be strong,der's a better guy out der who desperately wants u,a guy who will love u,cherish u and treat u like a queen that u are.I understand u really love d pig,yeah u love him moredan he loves u and Dats y him and his friends are taking advantage of u.u have heard it all from his friends,na friendzone things.But I assure u DAT u will get a better guy,if only u are willing to let him go.Just be strong gurl, u know y.....cos u a superwoman ND as a superwoman, u suppose to be strong enough to face and conquer challenges
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by bitchcrafts: 3:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Viking007:
Lol, You've created 24 topics/threads all bout this Your bf. You got lots of comments telling You to walk away.
What do You really want?
Believe me when I tell ya nigga's got a good dikc! It's the dikc!! Nothin but the dikc!!! She nothin but adickted cheesy

1 Like

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by MrCork: 4:15am On Nov 11, 2016
Europija:
Hello Nairalanders...I been with this Nigerian guy for 1 year now...i was the first to aproach him...i was always more into.him.then him into me...me i been with him true difficult times i his life..there is nothing i didnt do for him...i was complete support to.him.in everything...I was never sure about his love to me..I more saw it as he is with me coz he need me and maybe feels pity of me..His friends dont treat me.right...first one of them said that my.boyfriend said to him that we r just friends ..other one of his friends insulted me.badly...saying how i am nobody to my guy and how he is just using me.for sex...and that guy claimes that he is very good friend of his...Why would good friend treat his friends gf like this??Also my.guy gets very easily angry at me...and most times i am.d one to save this whst i have with him..i am the one trying for it...n almost all...So what is your advice?

angry
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by MrCork: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Europija:

..are you light skin? (no oofense) angry
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by eezeribe(m): 4:45am On Nov 11, 2016
It's your Grammer that is causing it
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by AlPeter: 6:21am On Nov 11, 2016
I pity you, you're on your own soyo for you. Madam you've got serious issue with yourself. In Putin's voice 'you think you're in a relationship for ten years then you realize there was no guy'. Those guys are angry at how dumb you are and they are trying to give you small brain since it seems you have none by insulting your sorry a** just like I am doing stop being a dummy. There is month relationship. Dumbo

1 Like

Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by Viking007(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Believe me when I tell ya nigga's got a good dikc! It's the dikc!! Nothin but the dikc!!! She nothin but adickted cheesy
cheesy
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by Ayinke93(f): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2016
I don't know why women like doing tis to themselves. Its obvious this guy doesn't love you and u are trying to force yourself on him. Read between the lines babe, this guy is only with u cause of the benefits he gets from you
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by GoldenJAT(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2016
CLOWN.... Na Nigeria boys go kill u
Re: THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT by richidinho(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2016
Europija:

See the answer below
Fabulocity:
[size=16pt]Girl, give yourself prestige and walk out of that joke you call a relationship.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Become The Change You Want #mnga / Any Marriage Counsellor Here? / She Is Stupid, Senseless, Brainless And An Overgrown Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.