Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now (4100 Views)

Obese Boy Thinks He Is A Bad Bitch And 10/10 Beauty / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
2013 this girl was literally begging me for a relationship but i objected, cuz well i was stupid or whatever, i ran into her recently, O boy this girl is literally on fire. I've been trying to form familiarity but shes been acting mean. Wtf karma?

6 Likes

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by troublemakea(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gaspardd:
2013 this girl was literally begging me for a relationship but i objected, cuz well i was stupid or whatever, i ran into her recently, O boy this girl is literally on fire. I've been trying to form familiarity but shes been acting mean. Wtf karma?

Lol enjoy it while it's served hot bro grin

jokes apart what assurance hv u got u guys would hv still been together if you had dated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by marvin906(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gaspardd:

hahahahahaha..
dude just close that chapter.. it's going be hard to get back with her..
you just made me remember a friend of mine I don't know how he does it buh he always knows when a chick is a late bloomer even if they are ugly or straight like play wood he knows and majority Time he's correct..

7 Likes

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
troublemakea:

Lol enjoy it while it's served hot bro grin

jokes apart what assurance hv u got u guys would hv still been together if you had dated

Thats another perspective, but bro right now i just want her to be more receptive, become friends and see wia it leads us to, and not acting all mean and replyin my msges with d shortest alphabets possible. Like k or 5n

1 Like

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
marvin906:

hahahahahaha..
you just made me remember a friend of mine I don't know how he does it buh he always knows when a chick is a late bloomer even if they are ugly or straight like play wood he knows and majority Time he's correct..

Then she was lil bit chubby, but now she has drastically reduced in size but her boobs and àss managed to stay thesame.
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by IjebuWarrior: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by troublemakea(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gaspardd:

Thats another perspective, but bro right now i just want her to be more receptive, become friends and see wia it leads us to, and not acting all mean and replyin my msges with d shortest alphabets possible. Like k or 5n

lol unfortunately ion think she'll ever give you that attention you want because she feels she's a step ahead of you atleast for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by troublemakea(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
marvin906:

hahahahahaha..

Lol u still carry ur body come here to
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gaspardd:
She is even giving you attention sef, if its me, na snubbing things.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Cholls(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
my brother eiyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Valerie47:
She is even giving you attention sef, if its me, na snubbing things.
So you cant give sn you once cared about a second chance?
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Cholls:
my brother eiyah
Bro na so i dey see am oo
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Charliiee(m): 3:50am On Jan 16, 2019
"Literally on fire" You do know what 'Literally' means, right?

1 Like

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 16, 2019
When the woman is gone, she is gone, when the man is gone, he usually tries to come back.

3 Likes

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Randy100: 5:56am On Jan 16, 2019
You dey fall hand self, don't go back to what you rejected no matter what.
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Angela777:
When the woman is gone, she is gone, when the man is gone, he usually tries to come back.
Says who...?
My Ex is disturbing me terribly.
With Torments, she wants to assume roles in my family as second wife, saying she wouldn’t mind, that she finds it difficult Loving any other man.
I have told her to seek the consent of my wife grin grin. Let them deliberate on it.
Whatever they come up with, I should be told.

Wahala Everywhere cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2019
marvin906:

hahahahahaha..
Underrated comment. hahahaha
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Whitefowl: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2019
Okay. It's not village people this time
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Munificence: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Says who...?
With Torments, she wants to assume roles in my family as second wife, saying she wouldn’t mind, that she finds it difficult Loving any other man.
I have told her to seek the consent of my wife grin grin. Let them deliberate on it.

Hahaha.. grin grin my tommy.. But your Ex dey werey sha. Just hope your wife agree and you see yourself in Evilforest.
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by khingTony(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2019
imagine what you've done to yourself, you're now begging for something as common as friendship, you feel inferior to this girl and that's your problem
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Charliiee:
"Literally on fire" You do know what 'Literally' means, right?
Have you ever falling in love before? Prolly nope.
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Gaspardd(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
khingTony:
imagine what you've done to yourself, you're now begging for something as common as friendship, you feel inferior to this girl and that's your problem

You cant be feeling superior everytime, sometimes you just need to take a break

1 Like

Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Says who...?

I was talking from the western life point of view where we have monogamy and women have jobs to support themselves. Sorry about your wife and your lover lady, you had fun on the side and now both women should deal with you hurting them and changing their lives. In America most likely they both would kick your dirty A.. out of their lives and house, yet in Nigeria women look how to be supported by a man as many don't have a good job. Sorry for them.

And apart of all, you are a walking STD danger, then it affects your own kids too, your wife(s) and yourself
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by merit12(f): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Well

We have nothing to say
Re: Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now by Biglittlelois(f): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lol stories like this gives me joy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! This Babe Is Really Suffering / Nigerian MEN Are The Most Confused Set Of Men I Have Ever Come Across. / In Pursuit Of Happiness--will You Take Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.