Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? (16892 Views)

Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? / Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Prudybaby(f): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=wiseguy post=50942296]I dont know why U guys complaining are having issues. In PH here, Woji precisely, I dey enjoy light wella for most of the day especially in the night. It's not 100% but my inverter makes up for it and before it discha.
in some parts here in Lagos there is no light for over a month now.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by DONFAITH: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2016
In my area, agbor, delta state, the light situation there is kind of Ok. Its not like its always there, but there is always power supply when you need it. Though in recent weeks, there was reduction in the supply, but its still fair.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by dayosweetness(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Na Minna Niger state worst pass for light in Nigeria..very useless town in terms of light..yuck!
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by holusormi(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2016
madridguy:
Light everywhere. The power situation here is okay.

Which area is that ??
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Isaacpyo04(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2016
sdqtima:
What Is The Light Situation In Your Area ?
Electrical power you mean!,
In Ikorodu here,? Terrible, absolutely terrible...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by musa7m(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Men....I dey come east this saturday....I hope aba dey get light..

Air force base(kano) dey get light 24/7
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by whyx06(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2016
2 days now... Still searching for light to On

Olomore axis, Abk
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by tivta(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2016
Just heardits because 'we' are owing them N100billion...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Naughtytboy: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2016
Flashypussy:
Very stable here in edo state,, akoko edo
Very correct
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Kenyanstar: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Gkemz:
Don't even mention it because for the past 6months getting to 7month we've not had light except gen set which we have to lay back on as alternative

I dont know why Nigeria hasnt used its natural resources and mother natures provision to its advantage.... The Kenyan government relies heavily on natural solutions to cater for the expanding power needs.
1. Geothermal power production- The biggest in the world Ol-karia geo plant
2. Solar energy in Turkana Northern Kenya
3. Wind power in Ngong Hills Kajiado
4. Hydro Electricity in 7 folks dam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by nonjebose(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Abysmal
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ernieboy(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2016
no light in my area in Benin, the best is usually 3 hours a day and sometimes none for days.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by isahsalee: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2016
I never believed i would ever in life time experiece 24hrs uninterupted atleast a day bt, today i can proudly tell you that, the story has changed for good.

At my areas:- Dopemu, Egbeda, Iyana Ipaja etc, we ironically see 24hrs of eletricity we have been enjoying July till date as abmormal, we turn off our appliances fridges and likes due to excessive cold. Thanks to pmb

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by nonjebose(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2016
Kenyanstar:

I dont know why Nigeria hasnt used its natural resources and mother natures provision to its advantage.... The Kenyan government relies heavily on natural solutions to cater for the expanding power needs.
1. Geothermal power production- The biggest in the world Ol-karia geo plant
2. Solar energy in Turkana Northern Kenya
3. Wind power in Ngong Hills Kajiado
4. Hydro Electricity in 7 folks dam
The answer to your question is simple. Generator importation is big business for the cabal holding the nation by her jugular

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by anonymuz(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Same thing here in ughowo axis.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2016
buffalowings:

Ondo na long thing
I tell you bro, d tin tire person.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by phil5(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Kd is experiencing almost 24hrs non stop , and they even want to add another power plant,
Zombies taking care of their place be4 departure angry grin
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Kenyanstar: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2016
My town Ngong has a wind power project that is stable that produces 24MW... the excess consumption is fed to the national grid. The last time i saw power blackout was around February this year for 5hrs when it was under maintenance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by harheesha(f): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2016
The Electricity Here Is Good We Have 15 Hours Of Electricity And Sometimes 24 Hours
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by huntax(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2016
In areas where they do "on and off", on the off days, there will definitely be no power, but on the "on" days, they will still take the light and probably only render 4hrs of light that whole day.

Btw, in my area in ikorodu, we haven't had power for almost a week.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by barloh02(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2016
We hardly see light for an hour in a day in my own area.... May God safe us in this country.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by kobonaire(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2016
Citizens of the Giant of Africa discussing about electricity cry

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Igboid: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2016
Enugu, Uwani. No light at all. Like 30 mins- 2hrs a day for the past two weeks plus now.

It's a terrible situation.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Kenyanstar: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=nonjebose post=50944476]
The answer to your question is simple. Generator importation is big business for the cabal holding the nation by her jugular[/quote

The government should apply different tactics to cater for the Nigerian nations desire..... Lamu, Kenya which is an island in the indian nation has 24hr electricity from fuel generators. 2 huge generators with one always on standby runs the entire island which is a tourist resort popular with European billionaires.

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by peaceland(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by oostin: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2016
gurunlocker:

You still have to lie to defend your dullard boss?..... why zombie? why?

I'm still trying to figure out whether you are just foolish, plain stupid or both.

The guy made an honest comment and yet you chose to insult him. Please take your hatred for Buhari and stuff it in that hole behind you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by MrRitchie: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2016
Anyone here from Haruna, idiagbo, karaole/harmony estate in college road? When I was around the light was pathetic, if its better now someone shud pls quote me.

The light there is like 1/2hours per day sometimes 2days no light at all, even a whole week self at times.

The people there are so generious, they're over used to such situation, they don't complain
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by gurunlocker: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2016
oostin:

I'm still trying to figure out whether you are just foolish, plain stupid or both.

The guy made an honest comment and yet you chose to insult him. Please take your hatred for Buhari and stuff it in that hole behind you.

I won't try to figure out maybe you're foolish or stupid.... But you are a retard!..... We told you guys when praising few months ago that the increased in light situation is because of rain, now the rain is gone and still saying light is good? for where?..... Lemme ask, how's the light in your area?
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 11, 2016
The situation is Under 0.5... Punters will agree with me on this..
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by decomaniaboss(f): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2016
eezeribe:

When it changes from have to has, I will comment
undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Henrygreat212(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2016
My Generator have not been used for over 9 months now...I stay at foundation road, Owerri, Imo State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Asset Forms, No Screening, Senate Tells Ministerial Nominees / FG Adopts 60-day National Action Plan To Ease Businesses / Odigie-Oyegun Promises To Work With Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.