Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. (4028 Views)

SEX: This Is How to Cure PE Permanently & Last as Long as You Want In Bed [Pic] / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Video of you trapping so i can elevate you.
You can just search (qhilo)on Instagram and you will get a clue bruh...
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Nigerians will listen to anything, as long as its catchy. Try to mix pidgin and vernacular into your lyrics and use lots of popular slangs. We do copy copy a lot, just make use of some trending catchphrases and you're good to go. Also make sure your synth is on point for people that like it hardcore. Bobby Shmurda's 'Hot Nigga' remains my favorite song of all time
Thanks bruh,i will adhere to your advice...Hot nigga is also one of my favorite jamz.
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by chris2face(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
windeal:

Give us an examples or pictures for easy understanding ..
Seconded

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
qhilo:

If you like Desiigner or his song this much..you will also like my trap music.thanks sis...
oya nah ... Relaease am as im dey hot...... It's bro

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by RENOWNED2(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
qhilo:

Desiigner also is a trap artiste and sounds like future
future Sounds Nothing Like Desiigner

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
future Sounds Nothing Like Desiigner
Ok bruh..but i run shits like Desiigner too,you gonna like bruh.
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by RENOWNED2(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
qhilo:

Ok bruh..but i run shits like Desiigner too,you gonna like bruh.
Every Nigerian I Know Dislike Future..Im Out

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
oya nah ... Relaease am as im dey hot...... It's bro
Thanks bruh...i don dey motivated,i go drop am soon...na you sure pass.
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Lol ok bruh..
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
I strongly disagree bro

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Adiwana: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
I hate trap music with passion.Jus mumbling over a hard beat.I laugh when people call trap musicians rappers

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
MatwDoyin:
Aforce1, Newginnings, KisChrix, Gosiplover, Smelymouth, tosye2much
This is not my ministry bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
MatthewDoyin:
Airforce1, Newbeginnings, KissChrix, Gossiplover, Smellymouth, tosyne2much

Baba this is not my field o cheesy

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Adiwana:
I hate trap music with passion.Jus mumbling over a hard beat.I laugh when people call trap musicians rappers
Yeah but i guess when you here mine,you will have a different perception towards trap music..
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by TrapHedges(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
qhilo:
As long as you a Nigerian,you need to see this.

Am a trap artiste, I do trap music but I'm not sure how well Nigerians can relate to trap music (I'm confused) the question is: can Trap music(the new trend)penetrate Nigerian music industry, as it has done in South Africa and almost all other part of the world? Are Nigerians ready to listen to Trap music? and what way do you suggest I introduce it to gain ground in the industry? Critics are welcomed...qhilo

Make it happen fam.. I love trap music.. Also always send us download links..

NL got yo back.. Stay blessed cool

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by theNOISEmaker: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
trap?? okay i ve got an idea.. singing like your voice is gonna break.. a little bit cracky. right?

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
TrapHedges:

Make it happen fam.. I love trap music.. Also always send us download links..

NL got yo back.. Stay blessed cool
sure bruh,shits about to get real..I'm motivated.thanks stay blessed too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
theNOISEmaker:
trap?? okay i ve got an idea.. singing like your voice is gonna break.. a little bit cracky. right?
Sure bruh,you got it right.but trust me it got some nice kicks and 808 bass you can probably jam to...
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by mofeoluwadassah: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
qhilo:

Trap music is a subgenre of Hiphop but it is seen as a new school trend a new way out of the old school sounds..
Oh!i get it naw

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by theGistsonline: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
qhilo:
As long as you a Nigerian,you need to see this.

Am a trap artiste, I do trap music but I'm not sure how well Nigerians can relate to trap music (I'm confused) the question is: can Trap music(the new trend)penetrate Nigerian music industry, as it has done in South Africa and almost all other part of the world? Are Nigerians ready to listen to Trap music? and what way do you suggest I introduce it to gain ground in the industry? Critics are welcomed...qhilo
first of all, music is not something you narrow down to a country! How good your songs are is what makes it tick! Release an album & it will be liked around if the music is good. Think globally! If I released an album today, I won't be worried on how well it would do in Nigeria alone but how well it would do globally

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
theGistsonline:
first of all, music is not something you narrow down to a country! How good your songs are is what makes it tick! Release an album & it will be liked around if the music is good. Think globally! If I released an album today, I won't be worried on how well it would do in Nigeria alone but how well it would do globally
Exactly bruh,I narrowed the topic down to Nigeria but my thinking is everly global ...thanks for your opinion I'm motivated by your words
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by windeal: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
qhilo:

Desiigner hit song(panda)is a trap music
Now you come ...I so much like that track panda ...most especially when it involves a lady with flexible buttocks twerking to its sons track

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

18-year-old Nigerian Boy Weds His 17-year-old Fiance In Abia State (photos) / 10 Shocking Reasons Why Women Will Have Sex With You / Man Tucks In Bae's Gown In His Pocket To Pevent It From Getting Stained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.