Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. (4012 Views)

SEX: This Is How to Cure PE Permanently & Last as Long as You Want In Bed [Pic] / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2016
As long as you a Nigerian,you need to see this.

Am a trap artiste, I do trap music but I'm not sure how well Nigerians can relate to trap music (I'm confused) the question is: can Trap music(the new trend)penetrate Nigerian music industry, as it has done in South Africa and almost all other part of the world? Are Nigerians ready to listen to Trap music? and what way do you suggest I introduce it to gain ground in the industry? Critics are welcomed...qhilo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by makydebbie(f): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Take the risk. Who knows?

3 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2016
Interesting, I think we can relate to it very well, do you do sth like Future and Young Thug?

3 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Elkay3: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2016
May be you should set up a trap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Elkay3: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2016
May be you should set up a trap. Keep the hustle real.

4 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by windeal: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2016
sad somebody please explain to me . what is trap music ??

6 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by chris2face(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2016
windeal:
The same question I was about to ask

Someone should please put us through

4 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by mofeoluwadassah: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Dont understand....

4 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2016
windeal:
Do you listen to Emtee, Future, Young Thug, Rae Sremmurd etc?

2 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2016
makydebbie:
Take the risk. Who knows?
Thanks sis,i will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2016
chris2face:
wz abt asking too

3 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2016
MatthewDoyin:
Interesting, I think we can relate to it very well, do you do sth like Future and Young Thug?
Yeah,very good on the hook like thugger and also good with the slow flow like future..

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Elkay3:
May be you should set up a trap. Keep the hustle real.
Sure bruh,that's why it's a trap music..

3 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2016
Airforce1, Newbeginnings, KissChrix, Gossiplover, Smellymouth, tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Elkay3: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2016
qhilo:

Sure bruh,that's why it's a trap music..
So much goodluck to your hustle. Never stop believing. Never give up.

3 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2016
Cc: windeal, chris2face, mofeoluwadassal, tevli, Trap music is a subgenre of Hiphop but it is seen as a new school trend a new way out of the old school sounds..

2 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
I think you just need good promotion to gain ground in the industry..

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by RENOWNED2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Future And Young Thug Nah..Desiigner? Yes

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
windeal:
Trap music is a subgenre of Hiphop but it is seen as a new school trend a new way out of the old school sounds..

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
wz abt asking too
Trap music is a subgenre of Hiphop but it is seen as a new school trend a new way out of the old school sounds..

2 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Dont understand....
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
chris2face:

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Future And Young Thug Nah..Desiigner? Yes
Yeah Desiigner too is a trap artiste and he sounds like future ..

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by windeal: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
MatthewDoyin:

Do you listen to Emtee, Future, Young Thug, Rae Sremmurd etc?
Nope I don't

2 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by windeal: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
qhilo:
Cc: windeal, chris2face, mofeoluwadassal, tevli, Trap music is a subgenre of Hiphop but it is seen as a new school trend a new way out of the old school sounds..

Give us an examples or pictures for easy understanding ..

2 Likes

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
windeal:

Give us an examples or pictures for easy understanding ..
Desiigner hit song(panda)is a trap music
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
qhilo:

Desiigner hit song(panda)is a trap music
panda is trap?? Thats song been on repeat since y'day

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nigerians will listen to anything, as long as its catchy. Try to mix pidgin and vernacular into your lyrics and use lots of popular slangs. We do copy copy a lot, just make use of some trending catchphrases and you're good to go. Also make sure your synth is on point for people that like it hardcore. Bobby Shmurda's 'Hot Nigga' remains my favorite song of all time

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by RENOWNED2(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
qhilo:
Yeah Desiigner+Desiigner=Future Future+Future=Desiigner..you grab
What Are You Saying?

1 Like

Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
What Are You Saying?
Desiigner also is a trap artiste and sounds like future
Re: As Long As You A Nigerian, You Need To See This. by qhilo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
TEVLI:
panda is trap?? Thats song been on repeat since y'day
If you like Desiigner or his song this much..you will also like my trap music.thanks real bruh..

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Always Says She Is Tired / Woman Covers Her Face In Period Blood To Show They're 'beautiful' And 'powerful' / Men And Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.