Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) (5711 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / Men Are Scum- Says Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by SlimShaddy10(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
My name is Amadi Chinyere. I am from Enugu state. I am a graduate of bizz administration, Esut. I attended NASME secondary school North Bank, Makurdi. I was born on the 4th of April 1987 at Markudi.

I have a confession to make to the whole world.

Apart from the sex mates I had, I, early this year, decided to settle down with a man.

On the 12th of February, a cute bank guy who is on the department of marketing came to our office ( paint office) which is situated at water lines PortHarcourt, River State to see a friend. I fell in love immediately I saw him because of his height, body structure, and among other good things in him.

I was forced to talk to him after I had walked up to him. Thankfully, he gave me a listening ear. We both exchanged digits ,though I was the first to ask for his. We started talking after I called him first , the night of the same day we met.

We talked for some days but he never told me to visit him. One day,owing to the love I had for him, I decided to tell him to allow me visit him which he agreed by sending his address to me. Such actions gladdened my heart.

I then went to his house at Uzoba,PortHarcourt, near Choba, uniport. He welcomed me normal just as a guy could welcome a girl. I sat on his bed showing my laps given the fact that I purposely wore a mini scate so as to seduce him into having sex with me but, all trials were to little avail.

Later, I devised another plan which was just to measure his height and mine. Fortunately, my later plan B worked since I grabbed him so close towards me while trying to measure my height with him. I noticed that he had been erected, then I touched his penis, and immediately started sucking it, which finally led us into having sex.

I went home with happiness after everything believing that my plan to making him Mary me would work since he was single as at the time but it didn't work.

Given the fact that he is a good Catholic and likewise, I complained to his parish priest, telling him how he had promised to marry me and later disappoint me. The priest summoned him for a conversation about that but he turned my claims down hence, started going to another parish. I started sending some cursed messages to him thinking that such would dread him but the worst happened after I came to his house uninvited to see him.

After I have entered his compound around 11pm, I called him. He picked and warned me to not call his line again. As I was about calling him again, he came out and commanded his neighbours to throw me out,which they did. Actually, I was really embarrassed. I wept for a few days until I thought I could be happy for life again after his younger brother came back from service.

One faithful Sunday, I saw his brothers picture on Facebook and liked it because of his height and beauty. I praised his brother on his message wall with the intentions that, as a guy, he should construe my meaning of such praises, and he did.

He chatted me back and asked me for my digit, and I gave him pronto. We started talking on phone. I told him about his elder brother, and the short affair we had earlier. He told me to calm down that we should also do our own.

I came to his house the first day, and immediately, we had sex cause I was already wetting my self as I saw his sex eyes. I expected him to use a condom but he never did. In my mind, I thanked God since pregnancy would facilitate our marriage. After the sex, I asked him why he failed to cover himself. He told me that " doing it raw " is most preferred. In addition, I asked, " what if I get pregnant ". He responded, " that one is your own cup of tea", adding that I should not have allowed him to do without.

Later, I told him to not worry, since I have my money to take care of my self. I also added that he should always do me without cause I wanted my waist to enlarge. The funniest part is that, he would Bleep me,i would give him money also. I thought I would hold him with money and sex since he doesn't have any job as at that time. Even the day I was going for a night vigil at our church, I still branch to Bleep him and still gave him 3k before going for the vigil the same night.

After a few weeks, I became pregnant. I told him about that. He said that I should keep the baby. He added that, after 9months, he would run a DNA test to check if the child would be his so that he could go with the child alone without me, but it was unfortunate since I later lost the child through miscarriage.

Ever since I lost the child, I have been having an unnecessary bleeding. Infact, to tell you how I love him, I have told my parents about him. I told them that I would give him money to pay for my bride price. My parents accepted but he never did cause he used to call me ashawo each time I call him on phone,adding that marriage is not by force.

I call him all sort of love names, and even promise to send him money but he still rejects.

I don't know what to do. Infact, he threatened to post my pictures on Facebook if I continue to call him,so that the world would see who is begging for husband. But such threats still could not make me to leave him alone.

He also told me that his elder brother has told him how I tried to force my self on him but he pushed me away. I don't just know why people that I love use to do me bad despite my sincerity.

To be sincere, I even lied against him in front of a reverend father. I told the priest again, how he promised me marriage, and later ran away after he had impregnated me.

I want to stop calling him or even to send him text messages as he had warned me. But I still cannot.
Each time I close my eyes, I use to see his face. I want him out but I still wish he could come back to me.

Please advice me.

This is my story!

1 Share

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by Olumaeme: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Well, it's simple, be ready for a lifetime unhappiness and bitterness... That's if you finally succeed in forcing him ooo

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
When lies just sell

6 Likes

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by schumastic(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
here we go again

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Enugu people no dey bear the name Amadi

7 Likes

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by jopretty(f): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hian! Is this for real? shocked shocked
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by dpete1: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Another lie mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by Zdoh(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
This is most of the first strategy Naija girls always used to force unprepared guys to marriage. They know you are fully and well prepare for marriage but due to their insecure attitude and greediness they will go extra mile to lure guys to married. Serve you right..... Fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by sinaj(f): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
So what's d picture for

Ur story tho.

U cnt force someone to marry or love you. If u do, u will surely live to regret it.

Sex or money cnt buy love either so let d poor guy be jare!
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by jopretty(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Who told you? My neighbor's name is Mr. Darlington Amadi and he's from Enugu state.
Firstlieutenant:

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by dacblogger: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
lemme book space first cos its obvious this O.P has serious mental issues.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by jamalnation(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wow

8 Likes

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by agrovick(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Edakun! is there a barber around?
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
jopretty:
Who told you? My neighbor's name is Mr. Darlington Amadi and he's from Enugu state.

Ya neighbor na liar like OP

2 Likes

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by Annie939(f): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
desperation everywhere
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by skimmy005: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
ok... am gonna marry yu as long as u are guin to be payn me 20k weekly grin
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by prettyem(f): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
babe is dis a joke or what? I only read d first 2paragrahs and I had enof already. Why are doing that to ursef? U forced him to sleep with u, u had guts to lie to his priest, he changed his worship center cos of u,u liked his brother's pix cos of his physique.... really?
Maybe u need to ask ursef wat exactly u want in man? indulge me to ask how old u are cos u don't sound like one who is ready to 'settle down'.
All I see is infatuation, it will fade off very soon. Do ursef a favor,engage in stuffs dat will keep u more busy & make u love ursef more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
accept ur calling as a LovePeddler
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by kellyJames5(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
you've really made mistakes but once you are ready to turn a new leaf you'd be settled.

just wait, and be prayerful your husband will surely come don't act desperate again.
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by ElsonMorali: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
I smell lies.

I suspect the op is trying to tarnish the image of the girl in that pic.

Nobody can be that stvpid.

4 Likes

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by krett(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
My dear if this story is real
Then this is my advice " we are all humans and we make mistakes" first delete all pictures of the guy block him delete his number.
Second. Work on your self esteem it is forking down you are gorgeous and it should be so.
Third. Don't ever bring your self to low sex is not love and marriage can not be done out of pity. It is a life Union so please when next don't start with sex cus first impression matters. Also try and find book about relationships, ladies and men they will help a lot. This all I could say for now hope the help you.. I really feel bad towards your situation.
Please women should be loved and cared for.
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by Skelewu: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
It's so obvious that it's a male behind this moniker, and his intention is to make mockery of the innocent girl in the picture for whatever reason. That's why he posted the picture. Hopeless fool.

The thunder wey go fire you ehn, is gyming presently. Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by cuteme88(f): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dearest please see that u have tried so hard to win the hearts of those men but it failed. you even got pregnant for one and got miscarriage meaning that the relationship as well failed despite the fact that he told u that the child will be his. focus on yourself for now, work on your life, be independent, get something handy doing and build yourself for better and then God will start opening doors for the right men to come into your life. the truth is that forcing urself into men will make them see u as a desperate lady and not only that, they will grab such opportunity to use u and make u feel useless.
Everything happens for the best, you have lost both relationship because you wanted it so bad. why not be patient, focus on your future and give God the chance to work on the next relationship for u.
I salute your being brave and true on your experience and i pray that God sees u thru. amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by firstking01(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
A who_re
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by makydebbie(f): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
Some people actually believed this opgringrin

Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by sistar007(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
cuteme88:
Dearest please see that u have tried so hard to win the hearts of those men but it failed. you even got pregnant for one and got miscarriage meaning that the relationship as well failed despite the fact that he told u that the child will be his. focus on yourself for now, work on your life, be independent, get something handy doing and build yourself for better and then God will start opening doors for the right men to come into your life. the truth is that forcing urself into men will make them see u as a desperate lady and not only that, they will grab such opportunity to use u and make u feel useless.
Everything happens for the best, you have lost both relationship because you wanted it so bad. why not be patient, focus on your future and give God the chance to work on the next relationship for u.
I salute your being brave and true on your experience and i pray that God sees u thru. amen.

Nice advice. The world needs people like you to heal their wounds

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by jashar(f): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Na Ebonyi name shey? grin

But it could be possible ooo, those that share border with Ebonyi. grin

@ OP, hmmm.... to make life altering decisions outta desperation.
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by cuteme88(f): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
sistar007:

Nice advice. The world needs people like you to heal their wounds

Thaaaanks!. I'm flattered grin

1 Like

Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by westlius(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
don't worry u will see someone who loves and cherish u jst open ur♥ and u will see someone that loves us
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by westlius(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
don't worry u will see someone who loves and cherish u jst open ur♥ and u will see someone that loves u
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Reading....
Re: Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yawns.... Trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Lady With Biggest Butt In The World / Men And Types Of Orgasm. / Bisi Olatilo’s Son, Babajide Caught Squeezing His Fiancee’s Butt During Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.