Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Men And Types Of Orgasm. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Types Of Orgasm. (5933 Views)

11 Different Types Of Orgasm And How You Can Have Each (2) / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Signs And Types Of Spiritual Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Types Of Orgasm. by unilagfreshest(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2016
After reading HateU2 thread, I decided to share with you guys types of orgasm men do experience. My source is from Okey bakassi at glo bounce last year at Eko hotel.
1. The Dog crew. This types of men are very weird, when it's about time to erupt there molten magma (geography student will understand) , they hold the girl violently and start barking like a dog.. both legs shaking and continue barking for the next 10 seconds.
2.Speaking in tongue crew. These types of men are the most lovely, when it's about time to let it out, they starts saying things you don't understand, if u r sister mary, you begin to wonder if he attends oyakhilome church or mfm member.. 'chibororobo chii,, baby chirababa, chibororobo' (don't mind him, he is in the spirit) .
3.Call my name crew.. these types are a bit weird aswell, when it's about time to explode, you hear things like ' baby call me igwe, I say call me Tony, baby scream my name... shout badoo, call me tony.. cool. You dare not answer him, he will keep smashing your ass, you hear baby louder..
4. Promise Makers . These crews are mostly love by ladies... cuz anytime dey r about to release the bullet in their AK47, you starts hearing promises like, 'Amaka I will buy you that iPhone 6 next week',' chichi you will be the mother of my unborn children ' (ladies say this aswell.), 'I promise to die with you blessing '.. ' iku to ba ma pae, ko pami kafaya'.. most times the gals loves it.
5. Epileptic type . Most ladies on nairaland have been with these types of guys .. as they are in the promised land, and as you are about to shoot into the net. You noticed his legs nd body shaking vigorously, in a way that his tongue will be out and he will be vibrating unconsciously.
6. The silencers . These ones are not much, and from my little research, they are the active types that have sex regularly. So anytime they are about to cum, they do it professionally, even the girl might not even know the condom is filled or if it's raw, she will only noticed that her kitty Kat has been filled. They are very good lovers too.
Most of my analogies here might not be for all, and you can include yours. Ladies can also include those they have witnessed..
Note. if you have been with more than 10 guys, that means you have witnessed 10 guys moment of expulsion.. tiri gbosas for you.

2 Likes

Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by vizkiz: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2016
why is it that today that I about to finish my fasting na him this useless op come spoil everything angry

2 Likes

Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Elosky20: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2016
mention 1 person that died of "Lack of sex"
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by unilagfreshest(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2016
Like if you are in these category.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by unilagfreshest(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2016
vizkiz:
why is it that today that I about to finish my fasting na him this useless op come spoil everything angry
Why you open am.. you better start all over.. undecided
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2016
i fall six
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by unilagfreshest(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Prettythickme, obontami, misspresident, lalasticlala, abeg helep me call their names, make dem con choose theirs and that of their bfs. grin
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by kiddoiLL(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2016
vizkiz:

Lwkmd...
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by kiddoiLL(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Op which number you fall for na?
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Gelengelen: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2016
unilagfreshest:
After reading HateU2 thread, I decided to share with you guys types of orgasm men do experience. My source is from Okey bakassi at glo bounce last year at Eko hotel.
1. The Dog crew. This types of men are very weird, when it's about time to erupt there molten magma (geography student will understand) , they hold the girl violently and start barking like a dog.. both legs shaking and continue barking for the next 10 seconds.
2.Speaking in tongue crew. These types of men are the most lovely, when it's about time to let it out, they starts saying things you don't understand, if u r sister mary, you begin to wonder if he attends oyakhilome church or mfm member.. 'chibororobo chii,, baby chirababa, chibororobo' (don't mind him, he is in the spirit) .
3.Call my name crew.. these types are a bit weird aswell, when it's about time to explode, you hear things like ' baby call me igwe, I say call me Tony, baby scream my name... shout badoo, call me tony.. cool. You dare not answer him, he will keep smashing your ass, you hear baby louder..
4. Promise Makers . These crews are mostly love by ladies... cuz anytime dey r about to release the bullet in their AK47, you starts hearing promises like, 'Amaka I will buy you that iPhone 6 next week',' chichi you will be the mother of my unborn children ' (ladies say this aswell.), 'I promise to die with you blessing '.. ' iku to ba ma pae, ko pami kafaya'.. most times the gals loves it.
5. Epileptic type . Most ladies on nairaland have been with these types of girls.. as they are in the promised land, and as you are about to shoot into the net. You noticed his legs nd body shaking vigorously, in a way that his tongue will be out and he will be vibrating unconsciously.
6. The silencers . These ones are not much, and from my little research, they are the active types that have sex regularly. So anytime they are about to cum, they do it professionally, even the girl might not even know the condom is filled or if it's raw, she will only noticed that her kitty Kat has been filled. They are very good lovers too.
Most of my analogies here might not be for all, and you can include yours. Ladies can also include those they have witnessed..
Note. if you have been with more than 10 guys, that means you have witnessed 10 guys moment of expulsion.. tiri gbosas for you.
see dis op ooo......why u dey tell me this kind thing na.

E no kwansign me na!
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2016
grin grin grin

I swear I be Epileptic type!!!!
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by cruzita(f): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2016
what is orgasm anyway?I have not heard that word here under the sea

1 Like

Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by cruzita(f): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2016
main dude fall under the last one while my left dude fall under no2 and my right dude fall under no3

1 Like

Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by blackjack21(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2016
I'm yet to discover my type
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by unilagfreshest(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
main dude fall under the last one while my left dude fall under no2 and my right dude fall under no3
Only you.. smiley, tiri gbosas for you..
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2016
You forgot the hunch back crew

1 Like

Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2016
But op how many guys have u heard undecided
Abi nah only u they make them sounds ??
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by unilagfreshest(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:
But op how many guys have u heard undecided
Abi nah only u they make them sounds ??
The answer is in the thread.. embarassed
So answer urs abi u neva 4ck toto b4
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2016
unilagfreshest:

The answer is in the thread.. embarassed
So answer urs abi u neva 4ck toto b4
Team V undecided
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by unilagfreshest(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:

Team V undecided
Congrats.. oya go back to ur ps4 or Xbox abi wetin bdat.. you shouldn't be here..
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2016
vizkiz:
grin...you got yet another round of Fasting sad Itumo...start afresh cool
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2016
unilagfreshest:

Congrats.. oya go back to ur ps4 or Xbox abi wetin bdat.. you shouldn't be here..
Come n play nao ..
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by unilagfreshest(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2016
BumBae:

Come n play nao ..
don't do that anymore..
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by macho44(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
unilagfreshest:
5. Epileptic type . Most ladies on nairaland have been with these types of girls.. as they are in the promised land, and as you are about to shoot into the net. You noticed his legs nd body shaking vigorously, in a way that his tongue will be out and he will be vibrating unconsciously.
Which of the aforementioned categories u fall into?
www.adielem.com
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
unilagfreshest:
heheheheheh! Thanks anyway,
Which one you fall into biko?
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by unilagfreshest(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheh! Thanks anyway,
Which one you fall into biko?
Is only my Gift that can answer that question oh.
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
unilagfreshest:

Is only my Gift that can answer that question oh.
oh! Invite her here but I guess na the barking category u will fall into

1 Like

Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by dmola(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
K
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
All I know is that I am still a VIRGIN.
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by obontami: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
I actually fall into the number 6 category I hardly make any sound if I want to cum. I remember one day like that I was fcccking a hoe and I was about to cum the bittch was expecting me to make stupid noise like a cow I also felt like screaming but I actually control myself. What I did is raising my head up looking at the ceiling and shooting my sperm into the condom while my dick is still inside her punanni.

1 Like

Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
obontami:
I actually fall into the number 6 category I hardly make any sound if I want to cum. I remember one day like that I was fcccking a hoe and I was about to cum the bittch was expecting me to make stupid noise like a cow I also felt like screaming but I actually control myself. What I did is raising my head up looking at the ceiling and shooting my sperm into the condom while my dick is still inside her punanni.
u mean am?
Re: Men And Types Of Orgasm. by obontami: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
u mean am?

I don fccck countless toto like that sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs You Are Masturbating Too Much, #4 Is Mind Blowing / How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.