Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Hilarious: Who Has The Right To The Breast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious: Who Has The Right To The Breast? (4022 Views)

Baby Seen Sucking The Breast Of A Female Doll, See Reactions / Sucking Of The Breast & Infertility / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Who Has The Right To The Breast? by besteditor007: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016

Re: Hilarious: Who Has The Right To The Breast? by jamalnation(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
60% husband 40% child
Re: Hilarious: Who Has The Right To The Breast? by myperiod(f): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
op is a fool angry
Re: Hilarious: Who Has The Right To The Breast? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
The man saw it, admired it, mumu for it, took insult for, paid fortune to get it, then small pikin wan come de drag am, if it means fight so be it
Re: Hilarious: Who Has The Right To The Breast? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
myperiod:
op is a fool angry

Great back, you gat, just that the most important part of the pic isn't ........there

(1) (Reply)

You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. / Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) / Watch Video : An Shs Secondary School Girl Rapped By Her Classmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.