Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) (4021 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / 19years Old Lagos Based,expose His Mum's Friend Asking Him Out On Whatsapp(pic) / Why Is My Boyfriend Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by muyi001: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
This is the saddest experience I’ve ever hard with my dating experience as an adult. I’m already considering if I should tell this guy that we have dated enough for two years and he should start marriage plans since he has not deemed it fit to propose to me despite the fact that he has seen everything on my body.

But what did I get? The shock of my life. He has been sleeping with my mum’s good friend behind my back and I never suspect anything because this woman is kind of very friendly with him and I was happy because I don’t want any one who is close to my mum to dislike my further husband. I just don’t like too much drama!

Olu Famous, it’s my friend that said I should send a mail to you, because she can’t tell me what to do so no one would blame her tomorrow. I went to Lagos mainland to see her and decided to branch my mum’s friend house to greet her. As I entered her sitting room, what did I see? This woman on top my boyfriend…

She even shouted at me that why didn’t I knock before coming in as if she doesn’t know that the man she had under her was not my boyfriend. She didn’t even say anything about my relationship with my boyfriend but asked me to leave her house and make sure I don’t enter people’s house next time without knocking.

I don’t even know how I managed to leave there, my guy could not say anything and since he didn’t follow me out of her house am sure he continued doing what he was doing with her. But when he called me latter I didn’t pick and he has been sending me messages saying the woman tempted him with money.

Should I forgive this guy? How long will it take me to date another guy and settle down? I’m just confused!

See the photo here http://muyigist.com/2017/01/11/shaii-i-caught-my-boyfriend-doing-it-with-my-mums-friend-photo/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by zyzxx(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
this one pass Mr pass self

1 Like

Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by Onukube1(f): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Like i give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin

Nice story... grin
But if I was in the girl's shoes, I won't think twice to leave his azz...he obviously made his choice first without respecting their relationship & the worse is, he fvcked her mother's friend..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by themonk(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lie lie post

2 Likes

Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
Idk, Hard To Believe If U Ask Me
Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by yarimo(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
I can only give you mature advice if you post their pictures and videos while in the act.
Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by gemale(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
CHAI!!! D girl 4 don video dem come put am on top xvideos make niggas watch. Wetin d title go b? "horn¥ cougar seduces best frnds daughter's bf" grin

3 Likes

Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hmm...try and knock nxt time.
Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by uzuede4(f): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Leave him and let him go
Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by MrWhaley: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Onukube1:
Like i give a Bleep
Dear Ma'am, I don't know about you but looking at yo' Pic right now, I can strongly say that I give a Fvck about you it.smiley
Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
It's good u found out on time.
Just give thanks to God.

Bye bye to bad rubbish.. Sorry to say but if your mum was loose, he wil still bonk her.
Don't be sad. Your guardian angel has saved u from rubbish.

Let go and just move on.

No time 2 waste time .
Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by pointblank247(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Go and do it with his dad's friend.
Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by Divay22(f): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hmmmm....what can i say

Pls let's wait for them

Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by majour(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Onukube1:
Like i give a Bleep
Na fellow woman like u o, get heart na
Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by metallisc(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
gemale:
CHAI!!! D girl 4 don video dem come put am on top xvideos make niggas watch. Wetin d title go b? "horn¥ cougar seduces best frnds daughter's bf" grin

2 Likes

Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by chigoizie7(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Well, the only thing I could offer was ur body same as him, he also offered u his body.

And since there is nothing else for u to offer him. Automatically, u are as useless as a used tissue to him.

Change that mind set that all u could offer a man is his body. If u think that is all,well, virtually all the women can as well offer him that effortlessly. So u are not in anyway unique my dear. Just one of the chaff
Re: Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) by queenitee(f): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
And you are still thinking of forgiving him *shakes head* Forgive ko,forgiveness ni..I don't expect you to have the thought of forgiving him self..Don't think twice before you leave the fool

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Are Having Sex / Fast And Easy Way To Woo Women Try Now. / I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.